PDA

View Full Version : Mary vs Venus

humanity
May 28th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Mary vs Venus, Pierce vs Williams

The battle of power, the greatest match so far at Roland Garros.

May the best win, and may the best be Pierce!

Bonne chance

Mark Spruce
May 28th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Mary just have fun out there. Don't get dis-heartened if things to do go well at the start. Just plug away and things will go right.

But things are going to go well from the start for you. Look forward so much to seeing you next week at RG 2004.

What ever happens be proud.

regards

Mark

I love Mary
May 28th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Tomorrow we must to be all togheter to help Mary to beat Venus!!

Allez Marie!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

This will be the 3rd match on the Centre Court, after Capriati-Bovina and Federer-Kuerten (allez Guga! :worship: :worship: )
When do you think it will start? I need to know it, I couldn't be at home.. Help me!
Ciao! :wavey: :wavey:

Scotso
May 28th, 2004, 07:36 PM
We know you can do it Ma'am! :worship:

Allez! :bounce: :woohoo:

ashwu
May 28th, 2004, 07:42 PM
best of luck mary!!!

i wish our stupid sports channel will show that match...

pierce0415
May 28th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Go Mary!!! better be on NBC

JMC
May 29th, 2004, 02:38 AM
Thank's to be what you are :eek: , more than your power and "savoir faire" on court i just wanted to say to you thank you for all the happiness you gave me (and still now !) :) since that RG 1994.....You are my shining Star number One. :cool: :angel:

Be proud of you : You are the best French Champion of all the Tennis History and you are more than this :Charismatic (it's not given to everybody...), and by your natural attitude:The only Quenn :worship: .

Mary you got so much friends all over the World :kiss: , we will send you all our good vibrations during the match :hearts: , nothing is impossible with you and i know you will be at 100% in this match against Venus and what ever happens you can be VERY PROUD OF YOU. :eek: As we say in french : "Chapeau bas Madame".Total Respect. When we know all the bad things that happened since this BIG victory in 2000 (now you are a part of History !)and the courage the willpower you have to try to come back, we just can be really very impressed :worship: ....Good Luck we all are with you Mary. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:Go GO GO trust in you.XXXXXLOT OF LOVE :wavey:

Mark Spruce
May 29th, 2004, 03:58 AM
JMC-What a great post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASH--Well the only sports channel I get is ESPN, and well their coverage of Womans tennis is awful :cry: Maybe I will get lucky.

But I think that I will not watch or follow, as so far I have not watched any of Mary's matches and she has won them all so far. My superstition about Mary. If I watch her matches I think that I bring her bad luck some times.

take care

regards

Mark

Scotso
May 29th, 2004, 04:27 AM
Maybe Mary will win for me for my birthday! :D :bounce:

remyremy
May 29th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Please Mark, stay away of any TV screen ;) ;) ;)
Go Mary, your victory depends on 3 points : :bounce: :fiery: :angel:
I give you love and courage. I'm confident, more than ever.

Piotrek
May 29th, 2004, 10:26 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON MARY :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

YOU CAN BEAT VENUS

Tompier
May 29th, 2004, 10:27 AM
:bounce:
:bounce: GO MARY :bounce:
:bounce:

Mary I am so proud already, I'm afraid I won't be watching you today becouse of all those assholes in eurosport :banghead: But I'am so proud and wish you GOOD LUCK

GO GIRL :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ashwu
May 29th, 2004, 01:33 PM
oh my god! oh my god!