PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time to give credits to Eurosport

saphir1
May 28th, 2004, 10:09 AM
HI everybody!

I think Eurosport (at leats Germany) is really good. I really like their spots and openings for the french open. Also the new spot for WTA glamour girls is really cool (although it consists of old elements, but still the music is so much applying). Also the coverage of the french open is super!

The only negative thing I think is that they do not switch often between the courts, but I think this due to their new cooperation with a betting site.

All in all I thank EUROSPORT for their great commitment in tennis and especially women's tennis. :wavey:

volta
May 28th, 2004, 10:13 AM
yes the spot is great. i have Eurosport Portugal but i think that they are all the same, they show all the same thing at the same time but with different commentators.(i had German Eurosport and itīs the same as Portuguese and British).
the only think that i donīt like is that they switch in the afternon to Giro and after 2 hours get back to RG. i canīt see some matches because of that

per4ever
May 28th, 2004, 10:28 AM
you can't have it all huh Sphenx. There are probably lots of fans who want to see the Giro too so.

GoDominique
May 28th, 2004, 10:34 AM
you can't have it all huh Sphenx. There are probably lots of fans who want to see the Giro too so.
Are you sure? :tape: :zzz: