PDA

View Full Version : Is Daniela playing too much?

Eurotennisfan
May 28th, 2004, 03:44 AM
she is entered in both the singles, doubles and mixed (and has been in A LOT of Grand Slams lately). Now I was thinking that perhaps this is taking a somewhat mental burden on her; just the fact that she has to prepare for every match ect. and also the stress of every match could be getting to her. Is it a money issue now?

If I were her I would get off the clay and start practicing on the grass as soon as possible.

- L i n a -
May 28th, 2004, 03:50 AM
For the last year, she's been lucky to win a match in any of them... so, I don't see it as too much of a burden.

KoOlMaNsEaN
May 28th, 2004, 03:54 AM
I dont think you can say she's playing too much when she hasn't won a lot of matches in tournaments.

victory1
May 28th, 2004, 03:56 AM
she is entered in both the singles, doubles and mixed (and has been in A LOT of Grand Slams lately). Now I was thinking that perhaps this is taking a somewhat mental burden on her; just the fact that she has to prepare for every match ect. and also the stress of every match could be getting to her. Is it a money issue now?

If I were her I would get off the clay and start practicing on the grass as soon as possible.
No. She loses in the 1st round in every tournament anyway.

- L i n a -
May 28th, 2004, 03:57 AM
Who else will say the same thing I did? :p

bis2806
May 28th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Let's face it, i think she's weak and she can't play anymore top tennis... it was just luck that she won IW years ago!

Jarrett
May 28th, 2004, 05:22 AM
It was not luck that she won IW. She played VERY well and deserved that title. She played really well that entire year and I really can't believe what has happened to her. But she is still very young and I think she can turn it around. I think she has the goods to play top 20 tennis but her mind doesn't seem to always be there.