PDA

View Full Version : This could be Lindsay's greatest chance at RG

bis2806
May 28th, 2004, 04:17 AM
I really think this is her chance to move on and reach the finals now that Justine has been elminated from the draw!!! I hope the crowd doesn't go too crazy over momo :o

Go Lindsay!!! :worship:

Eurotennisfan
May 28th, 2004, 04:18 AM
she will not win if she gets to the finals, sadly.

BlinX
May 28th, 2004, 04:24 AM
ya unfortunately clay isnt her best surface.......i predict an upset from Marissa Irvin tomorrow...........:rolleyes:

LindsayRocks89
May 28th, 2004, 04:25 AM
yeah she does have a great chance, i wonder how the crowd would react towards her if she was beating MoMo, i don't even remember when the crowd was aganist her in a match, does anyone else?

bis2806
May 28th, 2004, 04:30 AM
I don't think Irvin has a chance against Lindsay though, i mean although irvin has moved on to the 4th round i don't see she has an edge or whatsoever against lindsay... lindsay rules and she will win!

Lee-Waters' Boy
May 28th, 2004, 05:10 AM
irvin can beat anybody on any day

so you never know

she's been playing well, and we all know how lindsay's attitude is

i honestly think irvin has a great shot

PatM04
May 28th, 2004, 06:25 AM
I have been thinking the same thing, that this is Lindsay big moment here. If she plays Mauresmo, I pick her to win that match. She has owned Amelie and the Frechwoman looked somewhat shakey in the second round. I just hope she can get by Marissa, even though I like both I would like to see Lindsay play well so she can keep high quality throughout the tourney.