PDA

View Full Version : This is insane - Damir Dokic strikes again

Joana
May 27th, 2004, 08:29 PM
He changed the record this time - no more bashing and cursing Jelena but...
listen to this:
He claims Borna Bikic forces her to use sedative drugs!!!! And that's the reason she's been so terrible lately. He also says he forced her to withdraw from the match againts Karatancheva in Fed Cup, and he suspects he does it in agreement with WTA who just want to ruin Jelena's career.
"If something happens to Jelena, I'll take revenge on them, although it may cost me dearly."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

croat123
May 27th, 2004, 08:32 PM
:eek::cuckoo:

henree
May 27th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Wow......... :eek:

DelMonte
May 27th, 2004, 08:39 PM
He changed the record this time - no more bashing and cursing Jelena but...
listen to this:
He claims Borna Bikic forces her to use sedative drugs!!!! And that's the reason she's been so terrible lately. He also says he forced her to withdraw from the match againts Karatancheva in Fed Cup, and he suspects he does it in agreement with WTA who just want to ruin Jelena's career.
"If something happens to Jelena, I'll take revenge on them, although it may cost me dearly."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

is this for real? if yes, then the guy is a mental case.

bmxbandit
May 27th, 2004, 09:46 PM
oh my God.

how can people bash Jelena with a father like this? Do you people even REALIZE what she's going through?

SJW
May 27th, 2004, 09:47 PM
psycho

Dava
May 27th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Have I just entered a parrell universe, why would Jelena take the fucking sedative...

KoOlMaNsEaN
May 27th, 2004, 10:20 PM
:rolleyes: Damir is a lunatic and just tries to stay in the news :rolleyes:

jrm
May 27th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Question: is Jelena still in contact with her father or have they parted?

Damir once again proves what a psycho he is!! Poor Jelena, no wonder her results are nowhere to be seen. And if she leaves him it would be a betrayal, stab in the back!

Black Mamba.
May 27th, 2004, 10:25 PM
This guy needs to be in prison.

Albireo
May 27th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Comments like this make one wonder why anyone would suggest that Jelena return to working with her father as coach. This guy is seriously unhinged. He makes Jim Pierce look like Captain Kangaroo.

faste5683
May 27th, 2004, 11:10 PM
This guy needs to be in prison.

:haha:

All these tennis dads...get a freaking REAL job and leave your daughters alone. If you got a REAL job, instead of prancing about in a warm up suit pretending you know more than the local pro, you could actually get your daughter some REAL tennis training. By paying for it with REAL money.

:wavey:

dreamgoddess099
May 27th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Jelena's dad must smoke a lot of crack. Why is he trying to ruin her life? Just leave the girl alone.

Albireo
May 27th, 2004, 11:25 PM
:haha:

All these tennis dads...get a freaking REAL job and leave your daughters alone. If you got a REAL job, instead of prancing about in a warm up suit pretending you know more than the local pro, you could actually get your daughter some REAL tennis training. By paying for it with REAL money.

"Now I know why they put fences around the tennis courts-- it's not to keep the balls in, it's to keep the parents out." -- Nico Coetzer

faste5683
May 27th, 2004, 11:30 PM
"Now I know why they put fences around the tennis courts-- it's not to keep the balls in, it's to keep the parents out." -- Nico Coetzer

Hitting the nail on the head, Nico!

Thank you for the quote, Albireo.

flyingmachine
May 28th, 2004, 12:01 AM
:eek:

Freewoman33
May 28th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Prison? He needs to be in a mental institution.

bmxbandit
May 28th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Jelly will always have my support. Your fans love you Jelena :)

- L i n a -
May 28th, 2004, 01:08 AM
And why does Jelena still talk with this clown?

She's a big girl now.

jbone_0307
May 28th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Did jelena really use sedative drugs or is that fake??

bmxbandit
May 28th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Now that I think about....she has been looking stoned lately.

Celeste
May 28th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Maybe Dad should think about why Jelena might want to take sedatives. Personally, I think she was under his thumb for so long and now she's getting screwed by a hot guy and has access to her money and doesn't give a shit, but what do I know. She the kind of girl who could turn it around fast, she's not out of shape and has a decent game when she focuses. And she's certainly not afraid to play a lot.

caramel
May 28th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Damir looks like a drug dealer... maybe Bikic got them from him.

Mr_Molik
May 28th, 2004, 08:11 AM
:cuckoo: poor jelena

rada
May 28th, 2004, 08:25 AM
And why does Jelena still talk with this clown?

She's a big girl now.

because no matter what at the end off the day its still her dad.... it must be really hard for her:( jelena keep ur head up high:)

peolpe have to understand he is her dad and off course he loves jelena he doesn't like seeing lose to.....he might not be all there in the head but still....

Hope to see jelena back to playing her top tennis:)

vutt
May 28th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Now that I think about....she has been looking stoned lately.Yeah, it could be that because of dad she has joined “Prozac (www.prozac.com) generation”. I wouldn’t be surprised at all… :sad:

ninedays
May 28th, 2004, 08:48 AM
his mind has flipped......again :rolleyes:

caramel
May 28th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Yeah, it could be that because of dad she has joined “Prozac (http://www.prozac.com/) generation”. I wouldn’t be surprised at all… :sad:
I´ve had several emails in my mailbox lately saying "Buy prozac". :devil:

Piotrek
May 28th, 2004, 12:57 PM
:rolleyes:

azza
May 28th, 2004, 01:59 PM
:silly: :silly:

~RedRose~
May 28th, 2004, 02:04 PM
remember when Damir reported Jelena was switching to British nationality ....... Some tournament asked her whether it was true or not and she didnt hav a fuken clue wat they were going on about (she ob didn't read the papers ;) )

Fantastic
May 28th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Insinuating that he would "take revenge" on an organization is seriously disturbing and a new low for him. Damir seems to have extremist tendencies. His paranoia will destroy everyone around him and then himself. Jelena will end up dead one day, either by her own hand or by Damir's. I'm not joking. His misplaced sense of love could lead him to do something crazy to her, especially if, in his own mind, he really believes that only he knows what's best. In turn, if Jelena feels that she cannot ever fully break away from her father or her family, she will end up depressed and eventually implode.

c2
May 28th, 2004, 03:00 PM
I agree w/ you, fantastic. Jelena needs to break away to preserve her sanity and her game. She's very talented and all this distracting garbage must really hurt her playing

c2
May 28th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Oh and Celeste.. "getting screwed by a hot guy, has access to her money and doesn't give a shit?" Oh really..:lol: giggle. I didn't know about that "development." ;) Honestly she's still in the top 20.. she has to care a lot to stay there.

Experimentee
May 28th, 2004, 03:09 PM
He says a lot of crazy things but hes not worse than Jim pierce or Lucic's dad. At least he doesnt physically abuse his family. I think he just likes the attention and thats why he says a lot of controversial things to the media.

WorldWar24
May 28th, 2004, 06:38 PM
He says a lot of crazy things but hes not worse than Jim pierce or Lucic's dad. At least he doesnt physically abuse his family. I think he just likes the attention and thats why he says a lot of controversial things to the media.

Oh I guess that is fine then :timebomb:

One thing is for sure: If I had Damir Dokic as a father I would definitely be on drugs by now :angel: Oh wait I am

daniela86
May 28th, 2004, 06:45 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Poor Jelena!!! In these conditions,it is nothing surprising that she is used to losing! :sad: