PDA

View Full Version : Saw Jen today she did a signing and Mary looked great too

"Sluggy"
May 27th, 2004, 06:18 PM
When I find out that Jen was going to come to the table and do a signing i bought about 16 posters and ten french tennis magazines featuring Jennifer Capriati. Well she limited it to one per person but it was great just the same. she looks awesome and i got a photo or two on my digital. I will post them if there is the demand. Anyway her mother was there and she was smiling and all the french kids cheered when she came out. I figured youd want to know. Coria, Camille Pin, Beltrame, Ancic, and Moya also stopped by for scheduled appearances. I think i saw a few girls faint when Moya came out. I also managed to score a seat towards the end of marys match. i only have annex seats so i had to pay to get a glimpse of Mary. Serena was practicing too and so was Venus in the morning.

CapFan#1
May 27th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Pics of Jen!!! Please share!!!!!!!!!

Mase
May 27th, 2004, 06:25 PM
By all means, cmon Paul, post them!!! :bounce::bounce:

GermanBoy
May 27th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Do I get good rep. points if I post them? :cool:

Mase
May 27th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Paul I can only READ pm's at work, for some reason I cant PM back (cookies or something) but I would absolutley love it!! I'll PM you when I get home in a few hours!! :hearts::hug::wavey:

GermanBoy
May 27th, 2004, 06:38 PM
http://cache.****************/comp/50903014.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE87A6EEF39A6D5C14319DEA848A39 08FA

http://cache.****************/comp/50903007.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE87A6EEF39A6D5C1483F420468089 7E75

Jen wears a LV cap! :hearts: Jen should wear that blue top in her matches, I don`t want to see these red clothes any longer... :rolleyes:

6.45PM
May 27th, 2004, 06:51 PM
i love the pics :D jen, too cool! :p

FanDeJen
May 27th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Wearing a Louis Vuitton hat ....

Mase
May 27th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Wearing a Louis Vuitton hat ....
I know howwwwwww cute!!! :hearts::hearts:

CapFan#1
May 27th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Mase, your avatar is AWESOME!!!!!! How did you get that??????

Tompier
May 27th, 2004, 07:17 PM
When I find out that Jen was going to come to the table and do a signing i bought about 16 posters and ten french tennis magazines featuring Jennifer Capriati. Well she limited it to one per person but it was great just the same. she looks awesome and i got a photo or two on my digital. I will post them if there is the demand. Anyway her mother was there and she was smiling and all the french kids cheered when she came out. I figured youd want to know. Coria, Camille Pin, Beltrame, Ancic, and Moya also stopped by for scheduled appearances. I think i saw a few girls faint when Moya came out. I also managed to score a seat towards the end of marys match. i only have annex seats so i had to pay to get a glimpse of Mary. Serena was practicing too and so was Venus in the morning.

I want more news about Mary :fiery:

"Sluggy"
May 27th, 2004, 07:33 PM
First I would to formally apologize for the title of my last Jen thread. See i thought it was funny at first but then stupid. Please ignore the rep thing. I cant post the two pictures i got of jen until earliest tomorrow. I have a few others on a throw away camera. i will post them and others two when i have time. i just want to be sure someon actually wants to see them cause the last time i posted pictures there were like 3 responses but 100 views. are people really looking at these pictures? i havent seen other RG pictures yest. and i will post pictures of Serena and Venus too as well as others. Mary looked great. the crowd was behind her. i paid 10 bucks to upgrade my ticket only to see the last three games. She looked stong and confident and it was wonderful to see her finally in action.

Tompier
May 27th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Mary looked great. the crowd was behind her. i paid 10 bucks to upgrade my ticket only to see the last three games. She looked stong and confident and it was wonderful to see her finally in action.

tell that to Josh :)

GermanBoy
May 27th, 2004, 07:37 PM
First I would to formally apologize for the title of my last Jen thread. See i thought it was funny at first but then stupid. Please ignore the rep thing.
IMO, it was funny! :lol:

Mase
May 27th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Mase, your avatar is AWESOME!!!!!! How did you get that?????? Thanks babe, its compliment d'Athenaeum..... :kiss::kiss:

"Sluggy"
May 27th, 2004, 07:45 PM
oh cause i got bad repped for it.

7~LV3
May 27th, 2004, 07:51 PM
oh cause i got bad repped for it.

awww it was cute...who bad repped you..!!! that person has no shame in themselves...or something...

"Sluggy"
May 27th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Ill give you a hint...its initials are kind like bb. and some other guy did too.

"Sluggy"
May 27th, 2004, 08:03 PM
by the way it was interesting....I saw Kim for the first time in 5 days being there. she was strangely up by the ticket window with a brace on her wrist and the ignorant french fans not knowing who she was. all week i was astounded by the french people not knowing how to identify any players. but then id tell them their names.....largely based on help from this board and pictures people post and theyd be like oh.....i know them.....or who the hell is that?

Sportfan
May 27th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the Jen pics Paul :)