PDA

View Full Version : Dickie Gasquet & Tati Golovina

Fantastic
May 27th, 2004, 03:03 PM
They're playing mixed doubles together this year at Roland Garros. Are they new lovebirds, just friends, or paired as a ploy to promote the future of French tennis? Either way, it should be interesting to see how well they play as a pair. It was a cool idea to give them the mixed doubles wildcard. Lleyton Hewitt and Serena Williams played their first Grand Slam mixed doubles tournament together. Four years later, Lleyton became World No. 1 and Serena followed suit a year later. Will Dickie and Tati follow in their footsteps? Hmmm... :)

propi
May 27th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Funny you mention this....
María Antonia Sánchez Lorenzo and Feliciano López are playing together as well :D

Fantastic
May 27th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Heterosexual doubles is intriguing. :)

Tennisace
May 27th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Funny you mention this....
María Antonia Sánchez Lorenzo and Feliciano López are playing together as well :D
Yeah but they broke up months ago...or have they gotten back together? :hearts:

propi
May 27th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Yeah but they broke up months ago...or have they gotten back together? :hearts:
Who knows maybe they're giving their 628907602897 chance :inlove: :D

Allez-H
May 27th, 2004, 03:19 PM
They're playing mixed doubles together this year at Roland Garros. Are they new lovebirds, just friends, or paired as a ploy to promote the future of French tennis? Either way, it should be interesting to see how well they play as a pair. It was a cool idea to give them the mixed doubles wildcard. Lleyton Hewitt and Serena Williams played their first Grand Slam mixed doubles tournament together. Four years later, Lleyton became World No. 1 and Serena followed suit a year later. Will Dickie and Tati follow in their footsteps? Hmmm... :)
Well,watching the RG-news on French-tv a couple of days ago and Tati was training on Center I think and Richard was in the stand looking very attentivly,and I don't thin he was watching he was watching her tennisskills :o

Fantastic
May 27th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Arnaud Clement and Camille Pin are also playing together. They were a couple once. Lordy. Oh well, at least we know that some guys and girls can remain good friends after a relationship break-up.

Allez-H
May 27th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Arnaud Clement and Camille Pin are also playing together. They were a couple once. Lordy. Oh well, at least we know that some guys and girls can remain good friends after a relationship break-up.
Aren't they still together?

Fantastic
May 27th, 2004, 03:26 PM
I don't know. I remember someone on here saying that he was seeing some other girl. Maybe I'm thinking of Anne-Gaelle Sidot. Well, if Arnaud and Camille are still together, they may not be for long after playing the mixed together. ;)

FanDeJen
May 27th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Arnaud Clement is married!

Gowza
May 27th, 2004, 03:35 PM
whether they are together or not these 2 players (tati and richard) are the future of french tennis. how much talent do they need on a court, they both have a wealth of talent and i say good luck to them both in doubles and singles throughout their careers.

Princess Fiona
May 27th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Arnaud Clement is married!
Really? Nicky!!! Where are you my hair powered friend... :D ;)