PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely LOVE this Version of Venus' Outfit

Foot_Fault
May 27th, 2004, 01:49 PM
It's Bold, and Beautiful!:hearts:

Spunky83
May 27th, 2004, 01:53 PM
It's Bold, and Beautiful!:hearts:

Do you mean with the green one sheīs playing right now? Itīs funny, but Iīd liked the blue/white one the most (very retro, but modern as well)

Foot_Fault
May 27th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Do you mean with the green one sheīs playing right now? Itīs funny, but Iīd liked the blue/white one the most (very retro, but modern as well)
Yeah the All green white stripe

Spunky83
May 27th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Well, donīt really like it (though I can only see it on the little screen-caps).

But I loved her polo-style shirt, she wore at the beginning of the year (the one I said was retro, but also modern):

http://av.tennis-warehouse.com/ProductImages/RWDVFP.JPG

Foot_Fault
May 27th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Well, donīt really like it (though I can only see it on the little screen-caps).

But I loved her polo-style shirt, she wore at the beginning of the year (the one I said was retro, but also modern):

http://av.tennis-warehouse.com/ProductImages/RWDVFP.JPG
It has a retro feel. But I love the boldness of it.

katrientje
May 27th, 2004, 02:07 PM
she promised lots of green and we're getting it. It's not really my colour but it looks good on Vee

Foot_Fault
May 27th, 2004, 02:09 PM
she promised lots of green and we're getting it. It's not really my colour but it looks good on Vee
I have to agree.

bandabou
May 27th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Yep...Vee looks great!!

tennisvideos
May 27th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Yeah, I think Venus looks hot in this green outfit. :)

V-MAC
May 27th, 2004, 02:16 PM
hmm.can't reallt judge by that picture.i think a brighter green like a lime green or something would look better but i aint no fashion expert :o
BTW, is Venus thinking of changing her nationality?? anyone would think she was Irish these days with all the green :p she should have worn this 2 years ago to show her support for the Irish team when Serena was showing her support for the Cameroon soccer team in the world cup with her colourful ensemble completed with the socks :eek:

"Topaz"
May 27th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Yup, I like this dark green.

tennisvideos
May 27th, 2004, 02:19 PM
It looks great on her on TV.

V-MAC
May 27th, 2004, 02:21 PM
It looks great on her on TV.
i'll have to see it on tv then.i just think that particular pic is quite unflattering and doesn't do venus justice.

justine&coria
May 27th, 2004, 02:24 PM
any other pics ?

volta
May 27th, 2004, 02:24 PM
she looks hot on those. i preffer that blue and white dress. itīs the same version of that green 1 but itīs blue and white(remember? she used it on Aussie Open this year). hey where is Rubin? havenīt sen her play is she on RG?

V-MAC
May 27th, 2004, 02:26 PM
she looks hot on those. i preffer that blue and white dress. itīs the same version of that green 1 but itīs blue and white(remember? she used it on Aussie Open this year). hey where is Rubin? havenīt sen her play is she on RG?

Chanda withdrew at the last minute :sad: :fiery: her knee is still bothering her it seems. i really hope she is back for eastbourne or else i will be very worried

Hulet
May 27th, 2004, 02:29 PM
I don't like green clothes usually but Venus looks so sultry with this outfit.

volta
May 27th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Chanda withdrew at the last minute :sad: :fiery: her knee is still bothering her it seems. i really hope she is back for eastbourne or else i will be very worried
oh :sad: thanks for the info. f*** knee again............

Jarrett
May 27th, 2004, 03:10 PM
yeah it looked great IMO the first few games. After she started sweating though, it didn't look as attractive. The white verison obviously didn't have that problem.

Eurotennisfan
May 27th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I think the green goes good with the red clay.

treufreund
May 27th, 2004, 03:29 PM
the green is great with red clay plus it is the color that Roland Garros uses most often in its official materials along with the terracotta orange of the red clay :D

tennnisfannn
May 27th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Saw her on t.v, looked fantastic. The green against the red clay is beuiful.

oddkayla
May 27th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Fantastic!!!

I absolutely love the green. It looks so great on her. Venus does have a great body!!!