PDA

View Full Version : Mary beat Gala Leon Garcia 6-1 6-1

Mark Spruce
May 27th, 2004, 01:02 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mary was on :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: FIRE !!!!!!!!!!

Well done Mary

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

regards

Mark

morbidangle
May 27th, 2004, 01:05 PM
:woohoo:

mamno_MARYFAN
May 27th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Yes....she did it again!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Gosh...I'm loving this...:angel:

Yes Mary...u are my queen...:worship:

Now for Venus scalp....:tape:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Mary Pierce
May 27th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Wow, I am so impressed! Go Mary!!!!!

ashwu
May 27th, 2004, 01:14 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship:

:bounce: mary:bounce:

ali
May 27th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Wow! :worship:

Mary must have played fantastically well :bounce:
Great stuff!

I saw her first round match on TV and she looked in great shape. I don't know why people thought she seemed slower than usual, she was in top form.

Roll on the next match....watch out Venus :devil:

mamno_MARYFAN
May 27th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Yup...Venus has to be concerned rite now...coz Mary's comeback starts rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fiery:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Tompier
May 27th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Mary :bounce: my queen :hearts:

JMC
May 27th, 2004, 01:50 PM
She is an :angel: she can be very proud of her :worship: :worship: today :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
and now ladies and gentlemen :devil: Venus will have to produce her best in next round because Mary can be very dangerous when she is getting more and more confident :fiery:
Can't wait anymore to see these 2 great big champions :bounce: youpiiiii VIVA MARY :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tompier
May 27th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Wow!
I saw her first round match on TV and she looked in great shape. I don't know why people thought she seemed slower than usual, she was in top form.

She looked amazing but She was slow As one of the biggest fan here I have right to say that, I would love Mary to win the whole tournament with Amelie in the final (imagine that :) :hearts: ) and I am sure It would be possible if Mary was faster. She was moving great during last year's Filderstadt and in February in Paris. And you must be a bit blind or something coz there were situations during her first match when She wasn't taking up positions properly just becouse of her movement, not to mention She wasn't making to some shots but maybe that was just first round you know. I would love to see today's match maybe it was absolutely different today. Now I am happy She won :bounce: and who knows Venus can be executed :) :devil:

GO MARY :bounce:

Mark Spruce
May 27th, 2004, 01:59 PM
I am so happy for todays result.

Well now is the 3rd round match. who ever the apponent is, they will be shaking in their boots a little I think.

GO MARY

Have allot of fun on Saturday !!!!!!!!!

mark

NicoMary
May 27th, 2004, 02:18 PM
A good match, really focus and so smartplayed:eek: :eek:

mary was just too good

saby
May 27th, 2004, 02:18 PM
I wached Mary's match and :devil: terrific, but, it was Garcia (I don't say she's not not a good player) if Venus win her match it will be a different story.

Like Guy forget said during the match, Mary didn't know exactly how her game is!! she played against players that she can handle easyly, against Venus, she will have an answer.
Guy said, he had discover the real Mary during Fed cup and he had been very surprised he didn't think she was so serious about her training and everything around tennis, "she always asks questions, always training...she's amazing"

Mary's interview after her match was very short, she is just happy and she's waiting for Venus for a great 3rd round !!! :wavey:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
May 27th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Hello Saby, thanks for the mini report :worship:

I have at the moment 4 pics of Mary from her match up on my site so far. www.mary-pierce.org (http://www.mary-pierce.org)

regards

Mark

Tompier
May 27th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Mark I don't see any pics from today ;) :)

Piotrek
May 27th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I`m impressed :bigclap: :bigclap: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
MARY IS IN FIRE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GOOD LUCK MARY AGAINST VENUS I`m of good cheer ;)

remyremy
May 27th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Hi! Great job Mary! :worship: :worship: :worship:
I agree with Tompier and Saby.
In the first set Mary's shots were powerful and she lifted the ball enough to keep them in the court. She was a little bit faster than Tuesday. In the second set (merci la freebox) she kept the match under control almost with a very smart game. Mary was great in those 2 first rounds cause she destroyed, from the beginning, the game of her opponent. (I'm watching Venus' match right now, and I just see Mary in the public watching who her next opponent will be!!!). I hope this tactic will work with Venus cause I don't think Mary will be able to play long points, running all over the court. Finally, I hope she will stay confident and keep feeling, like she said after the match, better than ever this year.
NB: Mary :kiss: , don't forget to :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ali
May 27th, 2004, 02:57 PM
She looked amazing but She was slow As one of the biggest fan here I have right to say that, I would love Mary to win the whole tournament with Amelie in the final (imagine that :) :hearts: ) and I am sure It would be possible if Mary was faster. She was moving great during last year's Filderstadt and in February in Paris. And you must be a bit blind or something coz there were situations during her first match when She wasn't taking up positions properly just becouse of her movement, not to mention She wasn't making to some shots but maybe that was just first round you know. I would love to see today's match maybe it was absolutely different today. Now I am happy She won :bounce: and who knows Venus can be executed :) :devil:

GO MARY :bounce:
Okay, I admit I'm a bit blind where Mary's concerned! ;)
I didn't see her being much slower than usual though to be honest. Mary has never been the best mover on the court and she did give up certain points in the match, but she also managed some great gets!

Anyway, I guess that's just Mary and always will be. I'm really looking forward to the next round, hope it will be on tv.

ali
May 27th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Hi! Great job Mary! :worship: :worship: :worship:
I agree with Tompier and Saby.
In the first set Mary's shots were powerful and she lifted the ball enough to keep them in the court. She was a little bit faster than Tuesday. In the second set (merci la freebox) she kept the match under control almost with a very smart game. Mary was great in those 2 first rounds cause she destroyed, from the beginning, the game of her opponent. (I'm watching Venus' match right now, and I just see Mary in the public watching who her next opponent will be!!!). I hope this tactic will work with Venus cause I don't think Mary will be able to play long points, running all over the court. Finally, I hope she will stay confident and keep feeling, like she said after the match, better than ever this year.
NB: Mary :kiss: , don't forget to :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Mary looked great in the stands watching Venus' match :hearts:
Our Eurosport commentators said how well she's playing and how confident she must be feeling!

remyremy
May 27th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I just want to add that Mary and Venus will certainly have the same tactic : destroy the game of the opponent. The Williams sisters know Mary very well, and like Serena said after her match against Mary in Amelia Island, they do anything to kill the match in the first games. That's why I hope that mary will stay confident and aggressiv even if Venus is impressiv in the beginning of the match.
Courage Mary, with confidence :angel: :angel: :angel: , you'll beat them all !

Mark Spruce
May 27th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Mark I don't see any pics from today ;) :)

10 up there now

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

regards

mark

Piotrek
May 27th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Mark pics are amazing :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
May 27th, 2004, 03:20 PM
That is true KEEP the CONFIDENCe and you can beat Venus she is not top of her game so you have a great chance. I know on Saturday the headlines will be 4th seed out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that Venus is seeded 4th.

Glad to see Mary scouting Venus.

She will win for sure

ypeeeeeeeeee

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Mark Spruce
May 27th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Mark pics are amazing :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Mary is just so :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Glad you like the pics. I hope that there will be an interview up there later on the RG site.

regards

Mark

Piotrek
May 27th, 2004, 03:21 PM
That is true KEEP the CONFIDENCe and you can beat Venus she is not top of her game so you have a great chance. I know on Saturday the headlines will be 4th seed out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that Venus is seeded 4th.

Glad to see Mary scouting Venus.

She will win for sure

ypeeeeeeeeee

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

MARY WILL WIN ;) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Piotrek
May 27th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Mary is just so :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Glad you like the pics. I hope that there will be an interview up there later on the RG site.

regards

Mark

Mark you ought to add interviews with Mary to your site.
What do you think?

I love Mary
May 27th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Mary I love you! :)

I love Mary
May 27th, 2004, 03:53 PM
How many points will get Mary? She is already in top 25?

Mark Spruce
May 27th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Mark you ought to add interviews with Mary to your site.
What do you think?
Hey that is a good idea, there is not interview at the moment from todays match up on either the French/English version fo the RG site.

I think that i would put the interviews with the relevant Gallery if you know what I mean.

Oh just put up another 10 photos.

take care

Mark

Tompier
May 27th, 2004, 05:51 PM
10 up there now

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

regards

mark

now it's fine

Mark Spruce
May 27th, 2004, 06:45 PM
now it's fine
Make it now

19:cool: :wavey: :bounce: :p :p

Oh now interview yet up on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Scotso
May 27th, 2004, 10:11 PM
well done Mary :bounce:

now go spank Venus! :D

I love Mary
May 28th, 2004, 07:35 AM
How many points will get Mary? She is already in top 25?

What about?!

Piotrek
May 28th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Hey that is a good idea, there is not interview at the moment from todays match up on either the French/English version fo the RG site.

I think that i would put the interviews with the relevant Gallery if you know what I mean.

Oh just put up another 10 photos.

take care

Mark
:)

mamno_MARYFAN
May 28th, 2004, 11:01 AM
I just want to add that Mary and Venus will certainly have the same tactic : destroy the game of the opponent. The Williams sisters know Mary very well, and like Serena said after her match against Mary in Amelia Island, they do anything to kill the match in the first games (http://go-advertising.com/?go=games). That's why I hope that mary will stay confident and aggressiv even if Venus is impressiv in the beginning of the match.
Courage Mary, with confidence :angel: :angel: :angel: , you'll beat them all !
I agree 100%...

Mary has the same explosive type of game that the Wills sisters, Davenport, Seles have...DESTROY THEIR OPPONENTS FROM THE VERY 1ST POINT...:devil:

Mary is not very good at playing long points...partly because she loves a target for her shots and loves to fire them...and partly because she has never been a great mover on court...also she has never been able to try prolonging points and try to counterpunch...her game has always been ATTACKING....

So I really hope that Mary won't be intimidated by Venus...I've seen Mary play Venus before ( I think back in US open 1998) and I can tell yaa Mary hits the ball every hard, good and deep as Venus hits it, if not better...:D

So I think the only way Mary can beat Venus is to take control from the very 1st point...and avoid going in long rally...Venus being the better athlete out there...although I do hope that the clay can slow Venus's tempo down....

Come on Mary....I really want to see yaa beating Venus ...u will anyway....:hearts:

Mary make my dreams come true....yes!!!!!!!!!:angel:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

mamno_MARYFAN
May 28th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Make it now

19:cool: :wavey: :bounce: :p :p

Oh now interview yet up on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark
Mark...thanks for the lovely pics...Mary simply look DIVINE!!!!!!!!:hearts:

Damn I wish I could watch her on TV...:mad:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Nicoleke
May 28th, 2004, 12:16 PM
I was so so happy, after the yesterday match :hearts:.

Go and good luck girl in the next round :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Tompier
May 28th, 2004, 12:31 PM
I have seen a few points from match and :eek: her movement was hell better :) and all her power was just :eek: :bounce: I can't wait saturday :banana:

Mark Spruce
May 28th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Mark...thanks for the lovely pics...Mary simply look DIVINE!!!!!!!!:hearts:

Damn I wish I could watch her on TV...:mad:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:
Yes Mary looked amazing as usual.

Yes I wish I could see Mary on tv as well. But I am hoping that maybe ESPN will show Mary v Venus.

regards

Mark