PDA

View Full Version : i hate brit eurosport

jack duckworth
May 27th, 2004, 12:04 PM
last night they said they were showing maria sanchez lorenzos :hearts: :hearts: match...but they didnt :mad: ...i hope they all die....soon

Monica_Rules
May 27th, 2004, 12:06 PM
I think thats a little harsh!

After shite coverage on day 1 i think its been great ever since.

!<blocparty>!
May 27th, 2004, 12:09 PM
The match was moved onto court two, and I was mad aswell, they showed Santoro's match instead.

Federer is playing now, if I have to listen to one more compliment, im gonna smash the screen, these commentators are just licking his ass.

And the one of them is a pervert.

One of them goes (coz there was a shot of an artist): "Who better to paint than Roger", and the other one goes "I could think of a few".

And he's always commenting on womens outfits!! He never shut up about the catsuit, he sed he bought his wife one!!

jack duckworth
May 27th, 2004, 12:15 PM
all my faves never make it to the second week...so when they say their going to show their matches...i get all excited...because i rarely get to see them at the french..but then they just show these 2 french men..who noone knows their names...ok ok...maybe someone in the crowd does...but who wants to see them? i dont......i hope they die

Chance
May 27th, 2004, 12:19 PM

Federer is playing now, if I have to listen to one more compliment, im gonna smash the screen, these commentators are just licking his ass.

!!
lol I was thinking the same thing.

The dude is talented -we all get that.

TheBoiledEgg
May 27th, 2004, 12:23 PM
not as much as Simon Reed licks Henmans ass

he's so far up it, i'm amazed he can see the match :o

!<blocparty>!
May 27th, 2004, 12:32 PM
not as much as Simon Reed licks Henmans ass

he's so far up it, i'm amazed he can see the match :o
LOL, one of them did make a good comment how to beat Roger (I thought it was)

He was refering to Henman then though!!

He sed summat like if you give him the same type of shots, and restrict his shot selection.

I was laughing when he cudnt beleive the front boxes were empty coz it was lunch time, and roger was playing, and he made a little quip, saying that Venus and Juan were playing next, but this is the man they should watch, coz hes the best!!

jack duckworth
May 27th, 2004, 12:33 PM
i hate simon reed

Oizo
May 27th, 2004, 12:39 PM
LOL! :tape:

SJW
May 27th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Eurosport SUCKS

i demand sky sports get all tennis coverage. then we'd be able to pick and choose our matches.

can't wait for interactive for Wimbledon on the BBC and USOpen on Sky sports :drool: can't remember the last time i watched USO on Eurosport :rolleyes:

TheBoiledEgg
May 27th, 2004, 01:48 PM
interactive at Wimbledon will be hard for me
....... if only there were 15 of me then i could watch 15 diff matches at same time

as i'm there ;)

sarza
May 27th, 2004, 01:54 PM
i cant wait for interactive too. Then i may finally get to see some matches i really want to see, u think eurosport would do it too????

!<blocparty>!
May 27th, 2004, 02:05 PM
i cant wait for interactive too. Then i may finally get to see some matches i really want to see, u think eurosport would do it too????
No, the BBC can do it coz they have loadsa different frequency's, as they have loads of channels, but Eurosport can only broadcast 1 thing at a time, and I think it would be way to expensive for them, maybe they would do it if they got us to pay like £5 a month xtra.

sarza
May 27th, 2004, 02:07 PM
No, the BBC can do it coz they have loadsa different frequency's, as they have loads of channels, but Eurosport can only broadcast 1 thing at a time, and I think it would be way to expensive for them, maybe they would do it if they got us to pay like £5 a month xtra.

well i dunno bout u but i would rather pay that and actually get to see the players that i want to see, but hey thanks for that :)

!<blocparty>!
May 27th, 2004, 02:10 PM
well i dunno bout u but i would rather pay that and actually get to see the players that i want to see, but hey thanks for that :)
Yeah, I would definately pay!! Wimby interactive is amazing!! It would save threads like this one aswell!!!

I can't wait to get my own house, I would have sky sports!

Do u have it sarza?

volta
May 27th, 2004, 02:27 PM
last night they said they were showing maria sanchez lorenzos :hearts: :hearts: match...but they didnt :mad: ...i hope they all die....soon
ROTFL :lol: . british is not the only one Portuguese Eurosport does that all the time. they say that they gonna show this match and then nothing. i hate when they do that.

sarza
May 27th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I would definately pay!! Wimby interactive is amazing!! It would save threads like this one aswell!!!

I can't wait to get my own house, I would have sky sports!

Do u have it sarza?

yes i have it :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

TheBoiledEgg
May 28th, 2004, 03:56 PM
now they showing crappy football

and France vs the wow so mighty Andorra :rolleyes:

:fiery:

Eurosport :smash:

I hope in UK that Eurosport loses its rights to RG
so crap coverage.

SJW
May 28th, 2004, 03:57 PM
^agreed

- L i n a -
May 28th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Go Tim.

whorehand
May 28th, 2004, 04:09 PM
It makes my blood boil. After the Henman match on Wednesday, they played highlights of it shortly after, while live tennis was going on. Ok fair enough, its British Eurosport, but what is the highlight programme for. It was in the middle of the day too, not as if people had just finished work etc.

I've also just realised how irritating Chris Bradnam is too. His constant brown-nosing of Tim makes me want crow-bars to meet knee-caps.

Anyways, the general coverage is awful. They've been showing the cycling for the past couple of hours. What bullshit. Give it to Sky Sports.

foreva lindsay
May 28th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Eurosport SUCKS

i demand sky sports get all tennis coverage. then we'd be able to pick and choose our matches.

can't wait for interactive for Wimbledon on the BBC and USOpen on Sky sports :drool: can't remember the last time i watched USO on Eurosport :rolleyes:

i totally agree, bring on sky sports, its soooooooo much better :tape:

jack duckworth
May 28th, 2004, 06:19 PM
sarza..what do you mean..you will be watching interactive?...you will be too busy playing:):p

donna
May 28th, 2004, 07:55 PM
The tennis coverage on British Eurosport has been very disappointing.Their coverage is either late,or changed at the last minute.The cycling is boring,and honestly,there are more tennis fans then there are cycling.Today it turned into a travel program,showing 10 minutes of the Italian countryside!It was beautiful scenery,but it wasn't sport.

This time of year,most people want to see the Grand Slams,and that means Roland Garros.British Eurosport should think about having another sports channel,to show the other minor sporting events,and show the tennis the way the BBC show Wimbledon,and not stop broadcasting in the middle of matches!

Doc
May 28th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Sky Sports?

Well if you have the spare money to pay £30 a month for the occasional bit of tennis spread among the football, rugby and cricket.

Murdoch and his companies are interested in one thing - money. So if you think they would ignore Henman and Rusedski to show womens matches between two unknowns, you'd be mistaken. The reason Eurosport has the WTA contract, and gives us such excellent tournament coverage, is that Murdoch and Sky couldn't give a damn about Women's Tennis. Murdoch would rather show anything that would get a big audience and more money (darts or truck crushing), than WTA tournaments like Linz or Acapulco. Yes, he'll take the big events so long as they're profitable enough, but Sky won't put in the long-term commitment to the WTA that Eurosport does.

I too would like to see Eurosport with more frequencies. But trust Sky, and you'll see as much WTA Tennis as they see in most of the rest of the World.