PDA

View Full Version : Virginie Razzano (FRA) - Francesca Schiavone (ITA/17) 1/6, 6/4, 3/6

GermanBoy
May 27th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Virginie :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad: :sad: :mad:

Great fight though! I know how strong Schiavone is, especially on clay.

Congrats to a great tournament! :kiss:

GermanBoy
May 27th, 2004, 01:41 PM
No Virginie fans? :confused: That makes her loss even more sad... :sad:

fammmmedspin
May 27th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Virginie seemed to play well from the scoreboard. Francesca has this strange habit of losing the second set (usually with a bad service game) and winning in the third. Virginie kept it close though after she lost her serve at the start of the third.

Lapin
May 27th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Great to see Virginie doing well again!! :D It's hard for me to say I wish she had won, because Francesca is also one of my favourites; I wish they hadn't played each other. :sad: I really hope her form at Roland Garros will encourage Virginie in her comeback. (I knew she had had injury, but didn't know what until I read an article a couple of days ago. It said she's had elbow surgery and it was really tough for her to coming back from it. The rehab took a really long time. I hope she can get her confidence back now and that we see more of her in tour events again.)

ALLEZ VIRGINIE!! :bounce: