PDA

View Full Version : Can Martina N, make people lose their mind literally

jesper1979
May 27th, 2004, 03:55 AM
OK some facts
Vavratilova beat Panova in first round and that made Panova the laughing stock of people in general and other players as well

Shortly after that, Panova is diagnosed with schizophrenic behaviour(hearing voices etc.)

Well i know that it's an illness that you are basically born with, some have it in their genes others not
Sometimes a traumatic experience in someone's life triggers the schizophrenic acting. Other people always have the genes but never get it.

I know it's not really Martina's fault obviously cause she can really help it. BUT was this loss the trigger for Panova's brain and let her behave paranoied, voices hearing etc.

Who know's???

XaDavK_Kapri
May 27th, 2004, 04:07 AM
Oh come on :haha: please! :spit:

jesper1979
May 27th, 2004, 04:11 AM
before everybody starts going mad(nice word in this thread)
it's just theoretical and not meant neg about martina N
it would be the same idea as somebody crashes you in a car-accident and he would die. You couldn't help it, but will probably have a guilt feeling anyway.

fammmmedspin
May 27th, 2004, 04:18 AM
it had nothing to do with panova's illness.

Looking over the net and seeing Navratilova or Court or Lenglen or Wills Moody there when you thought you were in a 2004 GS can't be good for you though if this Wild Card thing goes on.

destry
May 27th, 2004, 04:35 AM
BUT was this loss the trigger for Panova's brain and let her behave paranoied, voices hearing etc.
Absolutely NOT! Only as a plot device in some Z-grade movie, trashy novel, or bad TV show/soap opera.

Mr_Molik
May 27th, 2004, 04:55 AM
could be a possbility, especially after seeing martina play dulko :tape:

pav
May 27th, 2004, 05:49 AM
I really don't know if She can make other Players lose Their mind
But if She dosen't stop wearing those wedgy shorts
She'll cut off the circulation to Her behind
I heard they were showing Her on the box, and I just had to see
if Martina had bought a brand new pair
that was loose-fitting, proper and free
I peeped nervously at the telly and what do You think was seen?
the mean bitch still had the same old pair,and Her buttcrack filled the screen
now I don't want to diss an ageing legend, and argue why She would do it
but if She dosen't stop wearing those stupid shorts,Her ass will turn to suet!!

Andy T
May 27th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Martina may not make people go crazy but she sure seems to drag many of the headcases on these threads out of the closet.