PDA

View Full Version : ESPN will be showing colledge softball instead of tennis tomorrow

croat123
May 27th, 2004, 01:23 AM
coverage ends at noon and it won't switch over to espn because espn thinks colledge softball is more important :help:

Jericho
May 27th, 2004, 01:25 AM
what do you expect? ESPN has more coverage of jumproping than tennis :rolleyes:

Knizzle
May 27th, 2004, 01:29 AM
I had better see Venus, Serena and Jen before that 4 hour window is up, or they better extend coverage. They wouldn't do that to Andy Roddick.

croat123
May 27th, 2004, 01:31 AM
i really hope they extend the coverage. they have to show venus and serena live and then roger and jen taped. if they don't, then they are pathetic (altho coverage should imo start at 5 am anyways)

cheesestix
May 27th, 2004, 01:33 AM
Well, it is the College World Series!

Many questions up in the air:

Can UCLA repeat?

Can Patty Grasso's Oklahoma team complete their Cinderella post-season with a national title?

So many questions....

It's just heating up!

Catch the fever!!!!!!!!!!

croat123
May 27th, 2004, 01:34 AM

Can UCLA repeat?

Can Patty Grasso's Oklahoma team complete their Cinderella post-season with a national title?

So many questions....

It's just heating up!

it's a grand slam

i'm pretty sure more people watch pro tennis than colledge softball. espn would never skip a basketball game to show colledge tennis

cheesestix
May 27th, 2004, 01:35 AM
it's a grand slam

i'm pretty sure more people watch pro tennis than colledge softball. espn would never skip a basketball game to show colledge tennis

I WAS JOKING!!!!!!!!

I don't care anyway, I'll be at work.

croat123
May 27th, 2004, 01:35 AM
ok ;)

sorry about that ;)

cheesestix
May 27th, 2004, 01:37 AM
ok ;)

sorry about that ;)

No problem.

Sounds kinda lousy for you guys, but from what I hear, it's no surprise.

Good luck!

- L i n a -
May 27th, 2004, 01:37 AM
it's a grand slam

ESPN would skip Grand Slam tennis to show a college basketball game though.

croat123
May 27th, 2004, 01:38 AM
at least the basketball has a following, softball is just :tape:

cheesestix
May 27th, 2004, 01:41 AM

Did they do that?

Technically, the only slam that would correspond with college basketball season would be the Australian Open. I would think that with the time difference, there's no way that live tennis would be going on at the same time as college basketball. If so, that's kinda lousy, since it's not even BB tournament time. Then again, it's all about endorsements, right? However, live tennis at the AO would never be during primetime?

Cam'ron Giles
May 27th, 2004, 01:42 AM
I had better see Venus, Serena and Jen before that 4 hour window is up, or they better extend coverage.
It would be very interesting to know what you would do if they dont show it Knizz...:scared:

darrinbaker00
May 27th, 2004, 01:45 AM
It would be very interesting to know what you would do if they dont show it Knizz...:scared:
He'll probably pull an Elvis on his TV..... :armed:

Knizzle
May 27th, 2004, 01:47 AM
:armed: :armed: :armed: <----------Me and a couple of my boys. You figure it out. :lol:

Knizzle
May 27th, 2004, 01:48 AM
That's understandable.

Cam'ron Giles
May 27th, 2004, 01:50 AM
:armed: :armed: :armed: <----------Me and a couple of my boys. You figure it out. :lol:
:scared:

**Kam locks his door and dives under the bed**

decemberlove
May 27th, 2004, 01:52 AM
at least the basketball has a following, softball is just :tape:
seriosuly . i dont know ANYONE who watches college softball . what the fuck type of shit is THAT? shouldnt the college softball season be over anyway?

Knizzle
May 27th, 2004, 01:52 AM
:scared:

**Kam locks his door and dives under the bed**
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knizzle
May 27th, 2004, 02:04 AM
They will show Federer and Vee first in the 8am block, then show Serena on the highlight show.

LindsayRocks89
May 27th, 2004, 02:06 AM
if i don't see Vee, Jenn, and Serena, i'm going to flip :fiery:

Knizzle
May 27th, 2004, 02:09 AM
if i don't see Vee, Jenn, and Serena, i'm going to flip :fiery:
Well, they are not scheduled to show Jen and Serena's match will be late at night and probably chopped up into little pieces to fit into the highlight show.

LindsayRocks89
May 27th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Well, they are not scheduled to show Jen and Serena's match will be late at night and probably chopped up into little pieces to fit into the highlight show.

thanks for letting me know

Jericho
May 27th, 2004, 02:13 AM
what are they scheduled to show? federer and venus?

yukon145
May 27th, 2004, 03:18 AM

Can UCLA repeat?

So many questions....

It's just heating up!

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :worship: :worship: :lol: :lol: I love it!

cometz9
May 27th, 2004, 03:21 AM
F*cking ESPN :fiery: As long as i get to see my Venus :hearts: play, i will be happy

- L i n a -
May 27th, 2004, 03:22 AM
:haha:...

I can't believe that ESPN is only showing coverage from 8-12. Apparently, softball, and senior golf is more important.

Oh, and Williams fans... that probably means you'll be seeing NONE of Serena.

LindsayRocks89
May 27th, 2004, 03:27 AM
:haha:...

I can't believe that ESPN is only showing coverage from 8-12. Apparently, softball, and senior golf is more important.

Oh, and Williams fans... that probably means you'll be seeing NONE of Serena.

they'll show her on the recap show :kiss:

anton
May 27th, 2004, 03:36 AM
ESPN should show Venus' whole match live

dreamgoddess099
May 27th, 2004, 04:05 AM
Espn is showing Serena's match at 11:30 pm thursday night. At least that's what the ESPN bottomline said.