PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the Lineup for ESPN on Thursday?

WtaTour4Ever
May 27th, 2004, 12:52 AM
I know the order of play, I'm just wondering who ESPN and E2 are planning on covering etc??

Thanks

I'm guessing
Capriati
Venus
Serena

Or Maybe
Federer
Venus
Serena
Capriati

But what do I know.

AjdeNate!
May 27th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Probably replaying Roddick's loss. Then PMac will complain about how the US men suck on clay and say 10 more times that this is the first time ever at any Slam in the open era where US men have entered, that none are in R3.

Oh yeah, then maybe some other taped matches.

;)

WtaTour4Ever
May 27th, 2004, 12:56 AM
LOL you just might be right, I wouldn't be all that surprised if they replayed Andy's Loss for americans ONE MORE TIME.

AjdeNate!
May 27th, 2004, 12:57 AM
LOL you just might be right, I wouldn't be all that surprised if they replayed Andy's Loss for americans ONE MORE TIME.
You KNOW they will if it rains! ;) And if it's STILL raining... they'll show Agassi's loss again.

croat123
May 27th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Probably replaying Roddick's loss. Then PMac will complain about how the US men suck on clay and say 10 more times that this is the first time ever at any Slam in the open era where US men have entered, that none are in R3.

Oh yeah, then maybe some other taped matches.

;)
:haha: so true

i really hope they show williams vs. kostanic live

AjdeNate!
May 27th, 2004, 12:59 AM
:haha: so true

i really hope they show williams vs. kostanic live
Me too! I'd love to see JelenaK again!! Twice in 1 month!! :eek: I better hadn't get too excited about it tho.

croat123
May 27th, 2004, 01:00 AM
*if* jelena wins she and k-lina will be battling it out for the number one sport in croatia for the rest of the season (they each only have one big result to defend)

AjdeNate!
May 27th, 2004, 01:01 AM
That'd be awesome!! Two CRO in the 20s!! Course K-Lina takes a hit in a few weeks.

Jericho
May 27th, 2004, 01:04 AM
1) Roddick's Loss
2) Highlights of his loss with interview from him and his coach
3) One point of Venus/Kostanic match
4) Andre Agassi's loss
5) Repeat of Roddick's loss
*Bonus Repeat of Roddick's loss
*Extra Bonus highlights of his US Open win

yeah thats pretty much it ;)

croat123
May 27th, 2004, 01:05 AM
That'd be awesome!! Two CRO in the 20s!! Course K-Lina takes a hit in a few weeks.
don't worry, she'll be back with a vengence at the dfs classic, you can tell she's hungry. she'll defend her points :)

Jericho
May 27th, 2004, 01:20 AM
btw, why is there only coverage for 4 hours on ESPN2 and none on ESPN?

AjdeNate!
May 27th, 2004, 02:08 AM
don't worry, she'll be back with a vengence at the dfs classic, you can tell she's hungry. she'll defend her points :)
I know... I'm excited about the 2nd 1/2 of the year. Has not much to defend (after Vienna drops). Could really make a rise. I just hope she can win a match or two in the 2 majors left. :tape:

- L i n a -
May 27th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Bovina vs. Groenefeld

WRITE TO ESPN TO LET THEM HERE YOUR VOICE SO WE CAN SEE THIS MATCH!

TNT96
May 27th, 2004, 02:21 AM
A replay of Jen's comeback will probably be played if it is a womens match or Henin

Havok
May 27th, 2004, 03:09 AM
I highly doubt they'll show Andy's match again. It'll be the Willaism, Jennifer, and most prob Federer, although they might be nice and throw in some Ferrero as well

esquímaux
May 27th, 2004, 03:14 AM
1) Roddick's Loss
2) Highlights of his loss with interview from him and his coach
3) One point of Venus/Kostanic match
4) Andre Agassi's loss
5) Repeat of Roddick's loss
*Bonus Repeat of Roddick's loss
*Extra Bonus highlights of his US Open win

yeah thats pretty much it ;)

*ohhh so dead* :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: