PDA

View Full Version : Silvia Farina Elia!

Farina Elia Fan
May 26th, 2004, 08:14 PM
You would have thought at the age of 32, the nerves would affect as much!! So far this year She has had match points against Suarez this year in the final of Canberraand lost! :sad: She had match points against Clijsters in paris after leadin a set and 5-2! She has also had set points against Capriati in Doha and didn't take them and recently she has been serving for the match against Mauresmo and Shaughnessy and still lost. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I no I must sound horrible towards my favourite player but she drives me crazy!!!

Why does she stuggle with her nerves??

bmxbandit
May 26th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Well, I should bitch about Dokic not even caring about winning or losing anymore, but I cope with it. You should too. Just hope they get their shit together.

Eurotennisfan
May 26th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Farina Elia is really good looking

Farina Elia Fan
May 26th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Well, I should bitch about Dokic not even caring about winning or losing anymore, but I cope with it. You should too.

It's just Silvia can't takes these final points!!!! WHY?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SilviaFan
May 26th, 2004, 09:35 PM
I really don't know. But it also makes me really sad !!! :sad:
I saw her training and playing matches in Strasbourg last week, and she was soooo good at her training. And when she has to play a match, she becomes very nervous. Maybe an other coach would help, I don't know. I would like to be her new coach, *G