PDA

View Full Version : Possible sad news for Vera "niagara falls" Zvonerava fans

V-MAC
May 26th, 2004, 07:56 PM
no don't worry, she hasn't drowned herself by accident in her own tears :p even though it looked likely in her match today against Magui. :o But apparently it was said on eurosport today that she has a stomach virus(as if the poor girl wasn't miserable enough already).Thus ,this could hinder her chances quite a bit against the rising Sharapova. :eek: the commentators on eurosport today noticed how Vera looked very depressed and low during her match even when she was leading 4-1 in the final set :o :rolleyes: .Then they found out that the reason for that was because she was playing with a virus. but obviously, Jo and co. haven't watched enough of Vera's matches to notice that the girl is just always plain miserable anyway and always looks like she is about to turn on the waterworks,winning or losing. :mad:

Dava
May 26th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Well she seemed to play fine in her doubles match this afternoon.

Vechelaux
May 26th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I reckon she would have lost to Sharapova anyway, but can't be nice for her or help her :sad:

Andrew.
May 26th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I reckon she would have lost to Sharapova anyway, but can't be nice for her or help her :sad:
Vera defeated her in straight sets indoors. I doubt Vera will lose to her on clay.

bmxbandit
May 26th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Well she seemed to play fine in her doubles match this afternoon.
She probably took a huge shit and it didn't bother her anymore.

V-MAC
May 26th, 2004, 08:10 PM
:o :lol: LMAO! :eek: bad images coming to mind

charmedRic
May 26th, 2004, 08:11 PM
as disgusting as that sounds...that is a possibility.:rolleyes:

Vechelaux
May 26th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Vera defeated her in straight sets indoors. I doubt Vera will lose to her on clay.

Even so, it's a different day and different circumstances. Vera is, now more than ever, one of the most emotionally fragile players I have seen, and I don't think she could beat Sharapova even on clay. Having said that, I hope she can pull it off.

Yonge
May 26th, 2004, 08:35 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spunky83
May 26th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I must say, that the the way you are talking guys, is not the nicest, though it could be true so...hmmm;)...However, she and Myskina managed to win their double match in like, I donīt know...45 minutes? I really admire Vera for crying on court and vomiting behind the court, but still managing to survive her two matches (Iīm not joking right now!)...maybe Anastasia just let her standing there and played all by herself. There is a mysterious thing going on in the russian world.

Vera should make the fourth round with or without tears;)

pav
May 26th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Niagra Falls! :lol: that's an exaggeration, it's only about half that much!

Rain and tears , all the same
but in Vera's case, it helps Her with Her game
the tears She drops, are spread around on purpose
it helps Her the way She moves across the surface
condensation is made, cooling Her by crying in the towel
She found a use for tears, but I hope not for Her bowel!!

V-MAC
May 27th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Niagra Falls! :lol: that's an exaggeration, it's only about half that much!

Rain and tears , all the same
but in Vera's case, it helps Her with Her game
the tears She drops, are spread around on purpose
it helps Her the way She moves across the surface
condensation is made, cooling Her by crying in the towel
She found a use for tears, but I hope not for Her bowel!!
wow :eek: very poetic! :cool:

PointBlank
May 27th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Even so, it's a different day and different circumstances. Vera is, now more than ever, one of the most emotionally fragile players I have seen, and I don't think she could beat Sharapova even on clay. Having said that, I hope she can pull it off.
:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: