PDA

View Full Version : Mixed draw!

GermanBoy
May 26th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Just checked whether the Mixed draw is out or not and I am shocked :eek: : Todd Woodbridge, that brilliant doubles player, plays mixed with Daniela Hantuchova. Why, Todd, oh why? :confused: :rolleyes:

Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario teams up with Daniel Nestor. That sounds interesting! :D They have to face No. 3 seeds Lisa Raymond and Mike Bryan in the first round.

If I remember correctly, Arantxa wanted to play with Todd, didn`t she?!? :confused:

HectorMagnus
May 26th, 2004, 06:56 PM
MASL + FELICIANO :lol: :smooch: :hug: :hehehe: :couple: :inlove:

Yonge
May 26th, 2004, 07:01 PM
WOW!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Daniel and Arantxa vs Mike and Lisa!

Great match, should be played on Chatrier!
I hope ESPN shows it.

Andy T
May 26th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Catfight alert: if they both win their 1st round matches, Navratilova and Loit will face off in the second round of the mixed. Since Loit's remarks, she went out against #58, winning one more game than Martina did against #68, so.....

jonny84
May 26th, 2004, 07:14 PM
How do people choose their mixed doubles partners - does Danni just go up to Todd and say "Hey Todd, do you fancy playing the doubles with me?"

saki
May 26th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Hey, Dani's doubles results have been very good and haven't dropped off to anywhere near the same extent as her singles... I don't think she's a bad partner for Todd although I'd have preferred him to play with Aranxta.

AaronJoyB
May 26th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Feli and Maria :)

Yonge
May 26th, 2004, 08:32 PM
How do people choose their mixed doubles partners - does Danni just go up to Todd and say "Hey Todd, do you fancy playing the doubles with me?"

Yes, that's how many of them do it. Others actually 'advertise' through posters in the players lounge, like Lina Krasnoroutskaya at the US Open last year. That's how she managed to hook up with Daniel Nestor and they eventually reached the finals.