PDA

View Full Version : Davenport/Sanchez Lorenzo Match In Progress

lizchris
May 26th, 2004, 05:16 PM
It was moved from Chatrier to Court 2.

Infiniti2001
May 26th, 2004, 05:23 PM
So what else would you like to tell us?? :rolleyes: Do you enjoy posting this much?? :tape:

lizchris
May 26th, 2004, 05:24 PM
So what else would you like to tell us?? :rolleyes: Do you enjoy posting this much?? :tape:
I don't have anything to say to you but did it ever occur to you that there are people who follow Linsday and might like to know her match isn't on the court it was supposed to be on?:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Infiniti2001
May 26th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I don't have anything to say to you but did it ever occur to you that there are people who follow Linsday and might like to know her match isn't on the court it was supposed to be on?:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

I knew there was a possibilty of you suffering from some kind of complex :rolleyes: :tape:

lizchris
May 26th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I knew there was a possibilty of you suffering from some kind of complex :rolleyes: :tape:
Yes, it called liking tennis and not being, well, what you are.:tape:

Elske
May 26th, 2004, 05:31 PM
thx for telling me :kiss: i was constantly looking at the score of Santoro and didn't notice that they started playing already... thx! :worship: :kiss: :D

Go Lindsay :bounce:

lizchris
May 26th, 2004, 05:33 PM
thx for telling me :kiss: i was constantly looking at the score of Santoro and didn't notice that they started playing already... thx! :worship: :kiss: :D

Go Lindsay :bounce:
I didn't either until I was checking the Meleeva/Marerro score and saw Lindsay's name.

BTW, you're welcome.:)

Infiniti2001
May 26th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Give liz a :bigclap: everyone-- she finally posted something of relevance :tape:

Eurotennisfan
May 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
It was moved from Chatrier to Court 2.
thanks for posting :worship: :worship:

lizchris
May 26th, 2004, 05:49 PM
thanks for posting :worship: :worship:
You're welcome.:kiss:

!<blocparty>!
May 26th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Yeah, if I would have came on a bit sooner, I would have sed thanks, coz I was hoping that they would go to the Davenport match after Roddick, but they went to Santoro labaze, I was soooooo pissed. Then, to make things worst, they went to llodra's match, and Lindsay had finished by then, god, I hate Eurpsport sometimes.

Cam'ron Giles
May 26th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Who won?

!<blocparty>!
May 26th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Lindsay, in two