PDA

View Full Version : How far can Lindsay go??

LindsayRocks89
May 26th, 2004, 03:43 PM
the draw really opened up for her, because Justine lost. She doesn't have problems with MoMo or the Russians, so it is possible

!<blocparty>!
May 26th, 2004, 03:46 PM
hmmm, I left for my PE exam this afternoon after Henin was 1-1 in the first, and Amelie had won the first set 6-0, so I thought that Amelie would beat Lindsay, but I came home, saw Juju lost, and Amelie went to three, so I was a little more hopeful. Lindsay has to keep her concentration, and not take opponents ranked outside the top 10 for granted.

victory1
May 26th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I don't want to jinx her, but even before the draw was out, I thought the final 2 women standing would be Lindsay and Venus. ;)

*Jool*
May 26th, 2004, 03:49 PM
She needs good wins for confidence.She must improve a lot from her 1R match vs Pichet to gain confidence.Good test this evening vs María Sanchez Lorenzo.
She can win Momo but the crowd will maybe discourage her by supporting Amélie 100%

!<blocparty>!
May 26th, 2004, 03:51 PM
PS, Eurosport is showing Lindsay next!!

yayy!!! Ive seen loads of her play this year!

It's probably been said in some OOP thread, but Im surprised she has been put on Chatrier two matches in a row, and even more surprised they put Henin on lenglen, not Lindsay.

Cam'ron Giles
May 26th, 2004, 03:52 PM
How far can Lindsay go??

Depends, will she be walking, driving or flying?

Mikey
May 26th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I'm pulling for her to hold seed right now :p - I think she can accomplish that ;)

I won't think about the Amelie match until they both get there ;)

GermanBoy
May 26th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Through to the final versus Jen! :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: