PDA

View Full Version : With henin out, Davenport and Mauresmo struggeling...

crazillo
May 26th, 2004, 04:06 PM
the top half could be won by a suprising women, like Farina, Maleeva, Suarez, Dementieva or Zvonareva. The are all struggeling and dont sominate. its wide open.. but thats just my view.

SerenaSlam
May 26th, 2004, 04:09 PM
the top half could be won by a suprising women, like Farina, Maleeva, Suarez, Dementieva or Zvonareva. The are all struggeling and dont sominate. its wide open.. but thats just my view.
that is very true, and i don't know why Amelie doenst pick it up. Even with Justine on her side of the draw, her chacnes and things were far higher for her than justines. She should really be trying to take all the positives out of this match, but her first couple matches were scratchy! especially today.

DannerCal
May 26th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I wouldn't say Amelie is struggling.

LindsayRocks89
May 26th, 2004, 04:10 PM
we just gotta hope Lindsay and Amelie pick up there games, because that could be a great match, also maybe Maria could suprise some people :angel:

!<blocparty>!
May 26th, 2004, 04:23 PM
I wouldn't say Amelie is struggling.
I wouldn't say Lindsay is struggling either.:wavey:

crazillo
May 26th, 2004, 04:53 PM
If Lindsay cant beat Schaul, she is no contender since Schaul lost badly in Rd. 1

jrm
May 26th, 2004, 05:51 PM
If Lindsay cant beat Schaul, she is no contender since Schaul lost badly in Rd. 1

Claudine was hurting ... i saw few points and i can see now why she has beaten Lindsay

kerbear
May 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM
crazillo you forgot Nadia, she's been playing really well in RG and usually does better in slams.

I could see the winner of the top half being the winner of the Vera/Nadia match.

Foot_Fault
May 26th, 2004, 05:58 PM
How is Davenport Struggling?

dreamgoddess099
May 26th, 2004, 06:02 PM
The tournament directors are probably sick that they put Venus, Serena, and Capriati on the same side of the draw now. Why would you put three former finalists, two former champions on the same side anyway?

Foot_Fault
May 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
The tournament directors are probably sick that they put Venus, Serena, and Capriati on the same side of the draw now. Why would you put three former finalists, two former champions on the same side anyway?
They didn't PUT then, they we're lotteried out. The only players Put where they were, were Serena Williams and Justine "the hand" Henin-Hardenne.

Everyone else just fell into place.

dreamgoddess099
May 26th, 2004, 06:09 PM
They didn't PUT then, they we're lotteried out. The only players Put where they were, were Serena Williams and Justine "the hand" Henin-Hardenne.

Everyone else just fell into place.They seeded Serena 2 and Venus 4. They could have given Amelie the second seed and Serena the third. At 3 and 4 Venus and Serena would have been on opposite sides of the draw. The tournament directors knew what they were doing. They at least wanted Justine or Amelie in the final.

HectorMagnus
May 26th, 2004, 06:45 PM
no offense but Dementieva and her serve??? :confused:

I don't think so..... :o

DA FOREHAND
May 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
no offense but Dementieva and her serve??? :confused:

I don't think so..... :o
If she makes the final, it will be as boring as last years final. :sad: