PDA

View Full Version : Henin-Hardenne will lose 1,122 points after todays Loss.

spartanfan
May 26th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Justine had earned just 34 points from making the second round and had 1,156 points to defend. (1,156 - 34 = 1,122 net loss).

(just for those keeping count):wavey:

Martian KC
May 26th, 2004, 03:02 PM
And she's still number one, troll.:tape:

K&J fan
May 26th, 2004, 03:03 PM
#1 :worship:

moby
May 26th, 2004, 03:04 PM
isn't she still no. 1 in the race to chase?

SerenaSlam
May 26th, 2004, 03:07 PM
now there is only 700 pts between number 1 and number 2. But amelie needs to really look into this. with a good showing, she could get herself at around 600 pts from the number 2 ranking. But things not looking good for the Belginas. This was the year to defend all the points they collected for playing so much. And it seems they cannot play a lot two years in a row and keep winning. Injuries seem to be catching up with them. More than anything with the way the sisters are playing like Lindsay said, they have the best chance right now to get back to 1 and 2. or 3 and 4, then 1 and 2 cuz they have nothing to defend after wimbledon compared to kim and justine both having a hella lot to defend.

lizchris
May 26th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Maybe not for long.

She still has SF points from Wimbledon to defend, championship points from the Accura Classic, Canadian Open and USO to defend. She is going to be in particular trouble after Wimbledon because she is going to have to contend with the Williams sisters this summer.

lizchris
May 26th, 2004, 03:08 PM
isn't she still no. 1 in the race to chase?
As of now yes, but if Lindsay, Amelie or Venus win, they can overtake her.

turt
May 26th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Maybe not for long.

She still has SF points from Wimbledon to defend, championship points from the Accura Classic, Canadian Open and USO to defend. She is going to be in particular trouble after Wimbledon because she is going to have to contend with the Williams sisters this summer.
She can still rack up some big points by winning Wimbledon and the Olympics... Also, she doesn't have that much to defend at the end of the year, could add up by winning the year-end, and she's still leading the Race!

malaye
May 26th, 2004, 03:13 PM
She can still rack up some big points by winning Wimbledon and the Olympics... Also, she doesn't have that much to defend at the end of the year, could add up by winning the year-end, and she's still leading the Race!You mean you get wta points by playing the Olympic ?

oddkayla
May 26th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Will you give up this hand already? Arent people tired of it?

turt
May 26th, 2004, 03:16 PM
You mean you get wta points by playing the Olympic ?
Yeah, she can add some points there

MartinaI
May 26th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Hard luck Justine, hope you can recover and get some match practice for Wimbledon. I know Justine said her main aim of the year is for the Olympics, hope we don't have to wait till then to see her back on court. Take care of yourself! Well done to Tathiana and her fans, great win!

esquímaux
May 26th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Bah, points smoints :silly:

Eurotennisfan
May 26th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I doubt that Justine cares too much about the no.1 rank anymore.

oddkayla
May 26th, 2004, 03:43 PM
What does troll mean anyway?

spartanfan
May 26th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Yes, you do talk out of your ass.

I'm talking the truth you cow. Don't hate me b/c the hand crashed out in the second round and was defending champ (after cheating in the semi's last year). So go lick you wounds she be back to play another day. Just not the day after tomorrow in the third round:lol:

cheo23
May 26th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Yeah U're Right she lost like 1,000 something points..but I'm Sure she'll be Fine by the Wimbledon Championships...she still Leads KIMMIe by alot of points..the ONly Play that can have a Chance is Amelie because she's didn't Play Wimbledon last Year because of Injury so she's gonna gain alot of POInTs..SERENA usually doesn't play the Fall Tournaments..I heard she might film a Movie IN the FALL! so her Bein #1 is a Fat CHance!!!!!!!!!!!

Martian KC
May 26th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I'm talking the truth you cow. Don't hate me b/c the hand crashed out in the second round and was defending champ (after cheating in the semi's last year). So go lick you wounds she be back to play another day. Just not the day after tomorrow in the third round:lol:

Try coming up with something more original and UPTODATE. Oh wait, I shouldn't expect too much out of you. You might fry something up there.

Allez-H
May 26th, 2004, 04:29 PM
It's great to be number one in the world but I seriously don't care about it too much :shrug:
It's all about the Slams;I much rather see her win those than see her stay at the #1 spot without winning them.

hewittrok
May 26th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Kim must either be happy for her lost or sad that he had a chance.

Foot_Fault
May 26th, 2004, 04:59 PM
She can still rack up some big points by winning Wimbledon and the Olympics... Also, she doesn't have that much to defend at the end of the year, could add up by winning the year-end, and she's still leading the Race!
2008 she'll gain those points.

dreamgoddess099
May 26th, 2004, 05:28 PM
It's great to be number one in the world but I seriously don't care about it too much :shrug:
It's all about the Slams;I much rather see her win those than see her stay at the #1 spot without winning them.
If I recall correctly, Justine once said that she is not one of those players that only cares about the slams.

Allez-H
May 26th, 2004, 05:30 PM
If I recall correctly, Justine once said that she is not one of those players that only cares about the slams.
I said I not Justine...

dreamgoddess099
May 26th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I said I not Justine...Well being that you so greatly applaud everything else that Justine says; I just found it interesting that you don't share the same view as her.

Cybelle Darkholme
May 26th, 2004, 05:46 PM
so because she's number one you dont care that she lost the FO? hmm some fan you are to not even be disappointed.:tape:

joao
May 26th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Does anybody know how many ranking spots is garbin jumping thanks to those precious 200 bonus pts?:)

Allez-H
May 26th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Well being that you so greatly applaud everything else that Justine says; I just found it interesting that you don't share the same view as her.
It's not because I like Justine that I think the same way on evrything like her :rolleyes:

natacha1
May 26th, 2004, 05:55 PM
The hand had earned just 34 points from making the second round and had 1,156 points to defend. (1,156 - 34 = 1,122 net loss).

(just for those keeping count):wavey:

You know the only thing you are happy about is the fact that serina now has more chance to win.
Because you where not sure if Serina could beat ju again !!!!
To bad Ju lost, but lets waith and see what she will do on wimbledon.
Yes I am glas ju is still number one and yes I am dissapointed because she lost !!
But she is just a little girl, they can lose too you know !!!

DA FOREHAND
May 26th, 2004, 05:57 PM
You know the only thing you are happy about is the fact that serina now has more chance to win.
Yes I am glas ju is still number one and yes I am dissapointed because she lost !!
LOL

They are all little girls when they get that ass waxed. Steffi was just a little girl when she lost to Lindsay in the 99 Wimbledon final too... :rolleyes:

natacha1
May 26th, 2004, 05:59 PM
LOL

They are all little girls when they get that ass waxed. Steffi was just a little girl when she lost to Lindsay in the 99 Wimbledon final too... :rolleyes:

They all are girls, they all are human !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all that is human can fail !!

DA FOREHAND
May 26th, 2004, 06:00 PM
STEFFI GRAF IS ALL WOMAN no girl, she gave birth to a little girl.

vettipooh
May 26th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I'm talking the truth you cow. Don't hate me b/c the hand crashed out in the second round and was defending champ (after cheating in the semi's last year). So go lick you wounds she be back to play another day. Just not the day after tomorrow in the third round:lol: :haha: :haha: :haha:

vettipooh
May 26th, 2004, 06:06 PM
I'm talking the truth you cow. Don't hate me b/c the hand crashed out in the second round and was defending champ (after cheating in the semi's last year). So go lick you wounds she be back to play another day. Just not the day after tomorrow in the third round:lol: :haha: :haha: :haha:

charmedRic
May 26th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Poor Henin, let's see if she can play the system. Or if she'll fail to defend.

anton
May 26th, 2004, 07:19 PM
back to #1 Venus baby!! :wavey:

bmxbandit
May 26th, 2004, 07:21 PM
:lol: :lol:

bmxbandit
May 26th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Who's Serina? :shrug:

tenn_ace
May 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Try coming up with something more original and UPTODATE. Oh wait, I shouldn't expect too much out of you. You might fry something up there.

:haha:

but don't bother, Martian... don't waste your time on aloser like that.:wavey:

spartanfan
May 26th, 2004, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=tenn_ace]:haha:

but don't bother, Martian... don't waste your time on aloser like that.:wavey:

According to the scoreboard at the FO. It was The Hand that was the loser 5-7, 4-6, not me:kiss:

tennisIlove09
May 26th, 2004, 07:57 PM
she'll lose 1122 points, and she'll still be #1 :o :worship:

1jackson2001
May 26th, 2004, 09:31 PM
She's still a deserving #1, holding 2 of 4 majors at this point at the very least. But we'll see how that pans out eventually....

flyingmachine
May 26th, 2004, 10:33 PM
She's still a deserving #1, holding 2 of 4 majors at this point at the very least. But we'll see how that pans out eventually....
:worship:

Martian KC
May 27th, 2004, 01:08 AM
so because she's number one you dont care that she lost the FO? hmm some fan you are to not even be disappointed.:tape:

Where did you get that info? :confused: I'm disappointed, but unlike you willifans, I don't invest my time and life living through my favorite's career.

My statemet was towards the troll that started this thread, since he thought points was so important.

Bitter Blue Bong
May 27th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Does anyone know how many points Kim will lose for not defending those finalist points?

tenn_ace
May 27th, 2004, 03:29 AM
Does anyone know how many points Kim will lose for not defending those finalist points?

around 700

anton
May 27th, 2004, 03:38 AM
around 700
Kimmy will lose 646 points

:kiss: Kiss them goodbye kimmy:kiss:

tenn_ace
May 27th, 2004, 03:39 AM
thanks for correction...

WtaTour4Ever
May 27th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Hmmm, can someone give me the total points as of today for like the top 10??