PDA

View Full Version : mauresmo is sooooooo boring

slice
May 26th, 2004, 02:43 PM
how can ne1 watch her play without falling asleep? :rolleyes: all she does is moonball deep into the court to get her opponent off guard... :rolleyes:

i hope she loses now so we wont get to see her play again

:o

azza
May 26th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Shutup Joma :( i for one like momo and i hope u get poked in the eye from this thread :( :eyes:

slice
May 26th, 2004, 02:45 PM
suck shit azza-wayne AND nicole lost so :rolleyes: @ u!

Sonja
Real simple solution; don't watch her...

griffin
Don't watch :)

- L i n a -
May 26th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Did I get to reply before this was closed? :p

Beat
May 26th, 2004, 02:47 PM
ne1

i think that such spelling is what's really boring.

slice
May 26th, 2004, 02:47 PM
well in aus we get crap all tennis on tv so when we get tennis, even if it is shit tennis, it is good to watch, and hey, i like anabel so i want 2 watch so :rolleyes: @ u!

azza
May 26th, 2004, 02:48 PM
suck shit azza-wayne AND nicole lost so :rolleyes: @ u!
Dont :eyes: @ me or i get Nicole Kriz on you :mad: :)

slice
i think that such spelling is what's really boring.

well i think u are really BORING :o

- L i n a -
Dont :eyes: @ me or i get Nicole Kriz on you :mad: :)
I'd shut up, Slice... Nicole could eat you.

Jakeev
May 26th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Did I get to reply before this was closed? :p
reply? how bout screaming like the good harpy you are?

Ballbuster
May 26th, 2004, 02:50 PM
how can ne1 watch her play without falling asleep? :rolleyes: all she does is moonball deep into the court to get her opponent off guard... :rolleyes:

I agree with you slice, I simply do not want ESPN to put her back on. No I don't want to watch. But since its the only tennis on, and I like tennis, I get to rate her game. AND, I think her strategy is awful. Besides, I cannot stand a moonballer.

Julian
May 26th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Poor Anabel..hope the injury isnt serious :(

griffin
May 26th, 2004, 02:52 PM
See Sonja, I told you they'd find pursuits more worthy of their intellect than watching Amelie :wavey:

propi
May 26th, 2004, 02:55 PM
I love her game :drool: too bad she had to win for Medina's injury :(
Congrats Momo, improve your game if you want the title, better luck and get well soon, Anabel :)

fammmmedspin
May 26th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I think the appropriate sentence for not liking Momo (who has real style even if she isn't one of my favourites) is to be chained to the courtside for all the rest of Conchita's matches for the year. Oh the tedium.

switz
May 26th, 2004, 03:22 PM
i don't know why i remember this but don't you like daniilidou?? if so i can't see how you can like her and hate mauresmo because amelie is just a much better version of her. if not just stop whinging.

slice
May 26th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I think the appropriate sentence for not liking Momo (who has real style even if she isn't one of my favourites) is to be chained to the courtside for all the rest of Conchita's matches for the year. Oh the tedium.

at least conchita is funny with her attitude...

so :rolleyes: to u!

Monica_Rules
May 26th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I think Mauresmo is one of the best shot makers out there always exciting to watch her backhand is sometimes brilliant i love watching her play.

slice
May 26th, 2004, 03:25 PM
i don't know why i remember this but don't you like daniilidou?? if so i can't see how you can like her and hate mauresmo because amelie is just a much better version of her. if not just stop whinging.

:haha: no! she is worse!

selesfan
May 26th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Boring? When her game is on, she is one of the best to watch, I am in awe of her beautiful game.:)

Cersei
May 26th, 2004, 03:28 PM
ah well i happen to love her game, not boring at all :kiss:

caramel
May 26th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Mauresmo isn´t boring, they just show her on TV wayyyyy too often so many people get sick of her and start saying she is boring. It´s not her fault, let´s shoot the boring people at the TV stations. :armed:

Chunchun
May 26th, 2004, 03:33 PM
i dun think she's boring..
Mark phillip is really boring indeed

slice
May 26th, 2004, 03:36 PM
i dun think she's boring..
Mark phillip is really boring indeed

that wouldnt surprise me coming from a dementieva fan :rolleyes: her serve is a moonball :haha:

selesfan
May 26th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Mauresmo isn´t boring, they just show her on TV wayyyyy too often so many people get sick of her and start saying she is boring. It´s not her fault, let´s shoot the boring people at the TV stations. :armed:
We never get to see her play here in the states.:sad:

Bette_Midler
May 26th, 2004, 03:40 PM

amélie = conchita v 1.1 :bounce:

jesper1979
May 26th, 2004, 08:32 PM
what?
i think she has one of the most attrective games on the tour
She varies good, can play moonballs and defensive, but also attack and go to the net, slice/spin/flat balls. So whats the boring part?

GoSandrine
May 26th, 2004, 08:35 PM
slice, have you gone mad?

:spit:

TartarVicario
May 26th, 2004, 08:51 PM
When she plays agressively,it'll be a great match but when she plays too much defensively,it'll be an extremely boring match.

Mrs. Peel
May 26th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Amelie AND her game is a feast for the eyes :drool: :drool: :drool:

esquímaux
May 26th, 2004, 08:57 PM
:haha: @ azza and slice!!! Behave children, behave :D

Foot_Fault
May 26th, 2004, 09:32 PM

Your Fave is CONCHITA and you talk about Amelie's Matches are Boring and moonballish?:rolleyes:

WOW! :confused:

tennisluver99
May 26th, 2004, 09:41 PM
I love to watch Mauresmo, especially the 2002 US Open match against Capriati, that was fun to watch.

LindsayRocks89
May 26th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Amelie is very exciting to watch

Linnie
May 26th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Amelie AND her game is a feast for the eyes :drool: :drool: :drool:AMEN to that! ;)

Tompier
May 26th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I agree with you slice, I simply do not want ESPN to put her back on. No I don't want to watch. But since its the only tennis on, and I like tennis, I get to rate her game. AND, I think her strategy is awful. Besides, I cannot stand a moonballer.

some freak is scared to death becouse Amelie is going to take RG trophy instead of williams sisters :lol:

Tompier
May 26th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Your Fave is CONCHITA and you talk about Amelie's Matches are Boring and moonballish?:rolleyes:

exactly :lol:

selesfan
May 26th, 2004, 09:52 PM
:lol: Well said.;)

Cersei
May 26th, 2004, 09:56 PM
:drool: :worship:

CanadianBoy21
May 26th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Amelie has more variety than Hardy does, in my opinion.
Her comments are sometimes 'weird', but she is a great player!
She puts sooo much topspin on the ball, can slice, volleys real well, is very fit, etc...

GermanBoy
May 26th, 2004, 09:59 PM

How mean you are... :lol: ;)

cool bird
May 26th, 2004, 10:04 PM
How can you say she is boring when you support the Moon ball queen.
At least it does'nt take Momo two hours to serve

*JR*
May 26th, 2004, 10:18 PM
After Amelie FINALLY got it Together To Take Two Tier I's b2b, how the fuck can anyone question her clay game strategy right now if she wins? :rolleyes: (And I've Criticized Coach Courteau plenty B4).

jlamire
May 26th, 2004, 10:24 PM
After Amelie FINALLY got it Together To Take Two Tier I's b2b, how the fuck can anyone question her clay game strategy right now if she wins? :rolleyes: (And I've Criticized Coach Courteau plenty B4).
Please do me a favor, could you change your Avatar?...I want to cry each time I see Emilie and Nathalie faces :sad:

*JR*
May 26th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Please do me a favor, could you change your Avatar?...I want to cry each time I see Emilie and Nathalie faces :sad:
Why? :confused: Loo-WAH is Somewhat Somber, as in le "Mona Lisa Smile". Le Placid Parisian, though shy, is a Positively Pleasant Person. ;)

jlamire
May 26th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Why? :confused: Loo-WAH is Somewhat Somber, as in le "Mona Lisa Smile". Le Placid Parisian, though shy, is a Positively Pleasant Person. ;)
It's just because I like them but they lost too soon in my opinion ;)

fammmmedspin
May 27th, 2004, 12:07 AM
at least conchita is funny with her attitude...

so :rolleyes: to u!
Sorry I didn't read your signature:eek: and wasn't having a personal dig at you because I didn't recall you were a Conchita fan.

How can a Conchita fan not like Amelie's moonballs? Answering own question - presumably in the same way you like Conchita and Molik and I like Patty and Petrova.:)

slice
May 28th, 2004, 09:52 AM

conchita at least doesnt play the same boring shot over and over and over like mauresmo :rolleyes: plus her attitute makes her interesting to watch :hearts:

so pfff at u!

jenny161185
May 28th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Amelie is great to watch , when shes on shes on of the most exciting players to watch :)

slice
May 28th, 2004, 12:26 PM
:haha: @ azza and slice!!! Behave children, behave :D

i resent this childish comment... although this thread might indicate that i am a child by some pathetic posters, i protest against this as by my age and physicality it would appear not!

secondly, they put her again on the main stadium which foxtel basically only shows so i will have to watch her play again :rolleyes: go parra :bounce:

and in case n1 didnt no, the telecasting of tv is in favour of the mens matches as they go on 4 ever so women's tennis is kind of a rarity... so parra win 4 the sake of not showing nemore BORING tennis, win 4 URSELF, and win so next year mauresmo will again come here under pressure from her home crowd :devil:

azza
May 28th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Im not a child :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric: :bigcry: :hysteric:

IM A BIG BOY :D

swiss
May 28th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Amelie is great to watch , when shes on shes on of the most exciting players to watch :)
right :hearts:
those haters are soooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooring :rolleyes:

slice
May 31st, 2004, 07:04 AM
right :hearts:
those haters are soooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooring :rolleyes:

u smell :rolleyes:

and i cannot believe that the shittiest QF is actually going to occur: the player that doublefaults at every opportunity she gets vs the crappy "spins" player who every year all we hear about is her french open "demons" and failure to perform in front of her own crowd... :rolleyes:

pfffff :o

i hope u both twist ur ankles so sharapova can just go into the finals! :(

Tylane
May 31st, 2004, 09:17 AM
My poor Slice, you're ridiculous when you say she's boring.
You can say you dislike her, but you can't say her game is boring. Now everybody knows you're not well up on tennis... :lol:
She's got a great game, even people who don't like her admit it.

Mariangelina
May 31st, 2004, 11:32 AM
You're certainly a lovely person, slice. I'm sure Amélie's crying herself to sleep over your opinion of her. And actually wishing for Amélie and Elena to injure themselves? That's just pathetic.

Your age and physicality may indicate adulthood, but your mind tells me otherwise.

-Em-
May 31st, 2004, 11:43 AM
she represents one of the best tennis' you can get at the wtatour. i think they should show her game to the young kids, who want to become players in the future!!!!!!
:worship: :worship: :worship:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

donna
May 31st, 2004, 12:18 PM
Amelie boring!!!

I don't think so ,she's the best thing about the womens tour.Her game is classy and when on top form she sizzles!I only watch the womens matches if she's playing in the tournament.I would love for her to win in Paris,definetly NOT one of the "gruesome twosome"-Venus and Serena.I find the Williams' very patronising to other players,and their style is more of a slug fight-lots of hitting and noise,not much style.

slice
May 31st, 2004, 04:38 PM
You're certainly a lovely person, slice. I'm sure Amélie's crying herself to sleep over your opinion of her. And actually wishing for Amélie and Elena to injure themselves? That's just pathetic.

Your age and physicality may indicate adulthood, but your mind tells me otherwise.

:rolleyes: thanks 4 the compliment tho... :o

treufreund
May 31st, 2004, 04:46 PM
you have no clue you moron! amelie is wickedly exciting and fun to watch. i know that she is playing mostly from the baseline and i would like to see her move forward a bit more frequently tho!

Douggie
May 31st, 2004, 05:02 PM
Shutup slice u fucken idiot :rolleyes:

Kart
May 31st, 2004, 05:29 PM

You need to quit the eye rolling or you're going to give yourself a headache.

If you find her that boring then find something else to do with your time :).

timray
Jun 1st, 2004, 06:01 PM
:haha:

the end

slice
Jun 17th, 2004, 02:11 PM
omg and it continues... mauresmo gets a CAKEWALK draw so again us aussies will be unfortunately subject to watching her tennis at least twice over the next fortnight... hopefully she'll lose before then :o

~ The Leopard ~
Jun 17th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Oh, piss off. What a whinger!

-Em-
Jun 17th, 2004, 02:22 PM
OMFG, we've been going thru this like a month ago...
Slice, do you have only one bloody channel....go and bloody watch something else, which is not that boring for ya!!!!!!

JoeB_UK
Jun 17th, 2004, 06:54 PM
i thought the same! but i watched her live a couple times this week, and she is so good to watch! she plays beautiful tennis, suprising if you look at her :D but yeah she plays such an attractive game, and its great to watch

Fingon
Jun 17th, 2004, 07:25 PM

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Rory81
Jun 17th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Go Slice! Go Slice!

Amelie has more variety than Hardy does, in my opinion.

No she doesn't.

what? i think she has one of the most attrective games on the tour
She varies good, can play moonballs and defensive, but also attack and go to the net, slice/spin/flat balls. So whats the boring part?

Slice - sometimes. Spin - most of the time. Flat balls - never. You must have her confused with Justine.