PDA

View Full Version : Capriati is NOT winning the FO!

TheSeth1119
May 25th, 2004, 08:16 PM
She barely won her first round match, don't even think for a moment that she's going to win this tournament. Like she's going to beat Serena, Venus, and Momo/Mighty Mouse/The Turtle back-to-back-to-back, it isn't happening. She got very lucky that she even won this first round match.

HectorMagnus
May 25th, 2004, 08:42 PM
hehe :haha: you again??? parents aren't home?

give me a break, Jenn is a fighter, awsome, great.... :worship:

CapFan#1
May 25th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Someone signed on under a different name again!!!! Jen nearly lost to Nagyova at the '01 Aus Open (7-5 in the 3rd0 and look what happened there... she went on to beat Seles, Davenport, and Hingis (all ranked top 5--- Dav #2 Hingis #1) to win the the title!!!! Be careful what you predict moron!

Chambesy
May 25th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Thank you Cap Fan. I was happy Jen won.
And Im sure she will win other matches,too.
Chambesy

Snuffkin
May 25th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Ooh, a new person to go on my 'Ignore' List.

*abby*
May 25th, 2004, 10:24 PM
how many times can u bad rep one poster geez

- L i n a -
May 25th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Well, he is entitled to his opinion... and certainly, if Jen continues to play like she did today... she's not winning.

However, this poor chap probably doesn't realize that most of the time... the eventual champion has at least one match where their game isn't the best.

anantak2k
May 25th, 2004, 11:00 PM
lol that person sure ahs a lot of red dots...

TheSeth1119
May 26th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Well, he is entitled to his opinion... and certainly, if Jen continues to play like she did today... she's not winning.

However, this poor chap probably doesn't realize that most of the time... the eventual champion has at least one match where their game isn't the best.

That is exactly what I'm saying and if Jennifer Capriati keeps playing the way she did in the first round she's not going to do well in the later rounds. I always said the second week is the real tennis and when that time comes around Jennifer needs to raise the level of her game or she's not going to make it very far.

bello
May 26th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Great example CapFan#1, and there are plnty more, look at Serena, she struggled against Els Callens when she won Wimby for example.

This is a silly thread really..

GO JEN!!! :)

bigshow21
May 26th, 2004, 05:46 AM
don't even think for a moment that she's going to win this tournament. Like she's going to beat Serena, Venus, and Momo/Mighty Mouse/The Turtle back-to-back-to-back, it isn't happening. She got very lucky that she even won this first round match.

My ass!!!! :fiery: :fiery:

Just cuz u are mad that Jen won today, doesnt mean u have to ruin the moment for all her fans! She is going to come out on top of every match and win the championship. Just u wait and see loser!!

Good luck Jen!!! :worship: :worship:

englishjenfan
May 26th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Well Said!