- added information regarding player's statistics on last
year Roland Garros, Wimbledon, and U.S. Open (aces, serve
percentage, unforced errors etc.);
- you can view player route between differrent tournaments
on the world map;
- you can select player's matches versus hosters or
- chat with autorization;
- ratings export to Microsoft Excel.
Jul 30th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Very neat stuff! :)
Jan 16th, 2005, 07:40 AM
The first version of OnCourt for PocketPCs is now available on http://www.oncourt.info
Feb 4th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Jan 3rd, 2006, 08:21 AM
OnCourt 5.0 has been released.
- print past and current tournament draws;
- export draws to pdf, html, bmp, xls;
- batch export of all today's predictions to Microsoft Excel;
- compare statistics for doubles matches;
- ability to discuss each and every match with other users and vote for your favourite outcome;
- added current rating for doubles players;
- added information on averages aces, double faults, break point conversion rate of top 200 players in 2005;
- and much more.
Jan 17th, 2006, 08:53 AM
OnCourt Expansion Pack 4 is available to download from http://www.oncourt.info
It contains updated set of player's photos and additional information about them (height, weight, birthplace etc).
Feb 2nd, 2006, 08:07 PM
Feb 5th, 2006, 07:07 PM
wow that is really great!
thx for this programm! :yeah:
Jan 3rd, 2007, 11:54 AM
We are glad to introduce the new version of our software - OnCourt 5.1!
The key new features are:
- added base of odds from Pinnacle bookmaker. It contains data for ATP matches since 2004, and for WTA since August 2006. Odds would be updated on regular basis through the all season, same as results.
- now you can check price movements both for upcoming and past matches, also match scoring for most ATP & WTA tour matches is available within a program. This features are available only if connected to Internet.
- while selecting player you can filter his matches when he was favourite, underdog, or when his price was in chosen interval.
- new filters for tournament rounds, home-tournaments, Asian tennis players.
- also you can now select all games for last 10 seasons in selected date, this can help to determine, how well player plays in selected month, or 2 weeks before his birthday.
- redesigned window Chat+Live. Now all live games from ATP & WTA tournaments available there.
- manual results input from "Today" window, for those who need the most recent results.
- additional settings for export in Excel, now you can export not only results, but also seeded players, their rankings at the moment of the match and match odds.
- now you can export match statistics (unforced errors, aces, double faults etc.). Export is available for single match, or for all player matches.
- bugs and database errors reporting system implemented.
- function for calculating average values of aces, double faults, breakpoint conversion on different surfaces.
- you can view matches versus same opponents for last year.
- window position on screen now can be automatically saved.
Also, OnCourt Expansion Pack 5 is available, it replaces previous 4 packs, adding new photos, fresh information, and additional stats, like height, weight, serve, current coach etc.
Jan 4th, 2009, 10:34 AM
OnCourt 5.3 has been released.
The database is updated with results from ITF-challengers doubles tournament for 2008. In the season of 2009 this results will be regularly updated weekly on Mondays.
Also OnCourt Expansion Pack 6 is available for download, it includes an expanded set of players photos, as well as updated information about them (height, weight, birth place and residence, serve, coach, etc.).
Mar 24th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Oncourt 5.4 is now available for download.
The main feature of new version is a point-by-point replay of most
matches, like a real-time livescoring, but after match is completed.
More information about this feature is available via this link:
Also we are glad to offer new service, which could be very useful
for webmasters running a site devoted to tennis. It can help them
to fill the site with always up-to-date information in any way
they want! For more information click here:
Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:15 AM
OnCourt 5.5 is released.
- Ready for next tennis season 2010
- Game handicaps and totals odds history from pinnaclesports.com
- Visualization of odds history, export to Microsoft Excel
- Improved livescoring feature
- Better compatibility with Windows 7
Jan 1st, 2011, 07:38 PM
OnCourt 5.6 has been released.
- Duration of a match has been added in matchstats;
- Odds movement history for doubles matches;
- Lists of left-handers and prize money have been updated;
- Selection of shown tournaments in "Today" window;
- New OnCourt Expansion Pack 7, it includes updated set of player's photos, as well as updated information about them (height, weight, serve, coach, link to official site and their profiles on ATP/WTA/ITF sites).
Jan 3rd, 2011, 01:16 PM
for anyone keen on their stats and especially betting on tennis, I highly recommend this database. It is brilliant.
Jan 1st, 2012, 06:06 AM
OnCourt 5.7 has been released.
- results of qualifications for women's ITF tournaments in 2011 has been added to database;
- starting with the season of 2012 women's ITF tournaments with prize money $25K will be shown in "Today" window;
- possibility of group export to Excel for odds movements and scoring history;
- comparison of average statistics for two players: aces and double faults per game, winning percentage of the first and second serve, won and saved breakpoints, etc;
- possibility to exclude matches on some court surface, "betting rating" calculation on the "Totals" page in "Compare statistics" window.
Jan 1st, 2012, 07:13 PM
Hi Kan, could you point me in the direction for an explanation of how the "Betting Ratings" work and mean on the "Totals" page? Thx
Jul 14th, 2012, 01:19 AM
This is really a great piece of software with a good database and lots of useful features! Unfortunately the update service is not good enough for my purposes. Match stats are often missing for the last match when I want to place my bet. Even during big tournaments match stats from the last match are often missing several hours after markets like Pinnacle open up. Kansoft says that the update speed is enough for most users.
I really hope this improves in the future - shouldn't be a big issue and could be improved with minimal costs imo. Until this is improved I recommend to use other sites on the Net which are much faster.
Dec 29th, 2012, 06:49 AM
We are glad to introduce new version of our software - OnCourt 6.0!
- added mixed doubles with results since 2002;
- rankings (both singles and doubles) expanded to 900 best players;
- results of doubles matches for all women's ITF tournaments in 2012 has been added to database;
- while selecting player you can filter his matches by exact scores in first set;
- starting with the season of 2013 doubles matches for ATP Challenger Tour will be shown in "Today" window;
- possibility of accounting for the futures and ITF tournaments in the prediction algorithm;
- match statistics for doubles (Main Tour+challengers, starting from season'2013);
- lists of left-handers and prize money have been updated;
- database is now updated 12 times a day;
- new OnCourt Expansion Pack 8, it includes updated set of player's photos, as well as updated information about them (height, weight, serve, coach, link to official site and their profiles on