PDA

View Full Version : Marrero Def Wheeler 6-2 4-6 9-7

azza
May 24th, 2004, 07:38 PM
This was Christinas match for the taking she was up 2 breaks in the final set she was up 6-5 serving for the match 2 points away she was 1 point away to get it to 8-8 and she fucken loses pathetic really :rolleyes:

broncosven
May 24th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Dont you think you are being a bit harsh

besides the fact Marreo is like ranked 70 and a clay courter to Christina 210 . . . . . Christina played a great match but struggled to close it out - i agree and would love to see her win but when most people were tipping socres like 6-1 6-3 i think she did an awesome job and if she learned to do this more often she would perform better week in week out

ozfan44
May 25th, 2004, 09:10 AM
she should have won but didnt im pissed off but like i said somewhere else she did good to get into a winning position

petey_pan
May 25th, 2004, 11:14 AM
I am actually REALLY proud of Christina....even tho she lost she by far exeeded my expectations, Marrero is so good on clay and to push her to 9-7 in the third is great in my opinion. Shows big signs of improvement. The sad thing now, is that she will miss out on Wimbledon qualies! She needed to win that to get into the qual draw..... bad luck

azza
May 25th, 2004, 12:37 PM
:eek: Marta was injured and wasnt moving well and Christina lost :(

broncosven
May 25th, 2004, 10:56 PM
I am actually REALLY proud of Christina....even tho she lost she by far exeeded my expectations, Marrero is so good on clay and to push her to 9-7 in the third is great in my opinion. Shows big signs of improvement. The sad thing now, is that she will miss out on Wimbledon qualies! She needed to win that to get into the qual draw..... bad luck

serious . . how many is she behind on Wimbledon qualies . . maybe a few others wil drop out behind her ??