PDA

View Full Version : GL is banned from Bovina's Herd.

- L i n a -
May 24th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Her love of Masha and Anna has grown to disgusting levels.

Therefore, ban.

That is all.

goldenlox
May 24th, 2004, 12:23 AM
I'll post in Lena's cheering thread.

Edit: I'll start a Lena thread in Anna's forum.

the cat
May 24th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Nyet! :bigcry: Don't ban GL, Lina. GL makes Russian Roulette go! :bounce: Without GL/Miss Lox/KP/Baby Bo and Marya, Russian Roulette would be as flat as a pancake. Lina, you have the chance to take back your ban of GL from Bovina's Herd. Please be compassionate and considerate! :D

goldenlox
May 24th, 2004, 12:48 AM
It's okay. I'll start cheering threads for every player in Anna's forum.

the cat
May 24th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Gold for Goldenlox! :) Goldenlox deserves a gold medal! :bounce: Well this is the year of the Summer Olympics and Goldenlox does indeed make Russian Roulette go! :D In the last year GL has taken the Russian Roulette baton from TBE and brought Russian Roulette to new heights with her knowledgable and passionate posts! :) Thus I think it's only fitting if Russian Roulette awarded Goldenlox a gold medal for her bringing Russian Roulette to new heights! :worship:

goldenlox
May 24th, 2004, 01:32 AM
LOL! What are you talking about?
Anyway, you should make those comments in Anna's forum. It's the new, hip place to be.

the cat
May 24th, 2004, 02:17 AM
Okay. I thought you would get a kick out of my gold for Goldenlox comments! :D ;) And you really do make Russian Roulette go. :D

- L i n a -
May 24th, 2004, 05:34 PM
No.

the cat
May 24th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Yes.

- L i n a -
May 28th, 2004, 10:00 PM
GL is unbanned, as long as she doesn't post constant fluff articles on Masha and Anna.

the cat
May 29th, 2004, 02:07 AM
You're just a softie at heart, Lina. :angel: :kiss: Now if you would only warm up to Masha. ;)

F-R-E-A-K
May 29th, 2004, 07:12 AM
UDACHI Lena Bovina :D

- L i n a -
May 31st, 2004, 12:16 AM
I guess GL still doesn't want to post here.

Oh well.

the cat
May 31st, 2004, 12:51 AM
I think she'll be back. But right now GL is busy posting about the 2004 French Open in other Russian Roulette forums and threads.

- L i n a -
May 31st, 2004, 12:52 AM
I'll have to make my thread for Birmingham soon... where I am GUARANTEEING that Bovina brings home the title.

the cat
May 31st, 2004, 02:36 AM
Lina, you are guaranteeing that Lena will win Birmingham. You are getting cocky like Masha fans are! ;) :p

Vass22
May 31st, 2004, 10:51 AM
no one posts in these sections anyway...

goldenlox
Jul 20th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Everytime I look, there are people reading the Herd. I'm going to have to edit all my posts. So I sound less dopey.

VeraNuVirgosFan
Jul 21st, 2004, 09:43 AM
Everytime I look, there are people reading the Herd. I'm going to have to edit all my posts. So I sound less dopey.
There is no need to edit any of your posts - just leave them as they are in memory of our good old time.

goldenlox
Jul 21st, 2004, 11:57 AM
Look at the reason I was banned (first post). How come you're not banned?

.ivy.
Aug 1st, 2004, 09:59 PM
GL is unbanned, as long as she doesn't post constant fluff articles on Masha and Anna.

I take it you're not Anna or Masha fans? I'm not either. Just don't like them.

goldenlox
Aug 1st, 2004, 10:10 PM
Fluff articles are my favorites.

the cat
Aug 4th, 2004, 06:07 PM
GL, you like to make fun of fluff articles about Maria, don't you? ;) You seem to get a kick out of fluff articles.

And Lina/Leena/, don't ban the tan (Goldenlox!) :mad:

goldenlox
Aug 4th, 2004, 06:09 PM
That's right. Respect the fluff!

the cat
Aug 4th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Gosh you're quick, GL. Cat like quick. ;)

And if you like fluff articles I bet you like fluffy cotton candy too. :lick:

goldenlox
Aug 4th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I like fluffy kittens. Here's a poem - The Kitten - A tiny ball of fur. Inhabited by purr.

the cat
Aug 4th, 2004, 07:18 PM
You're poem is fluffy, warm and huggable just like a flluffy kitten is! :D :hug: :cat:

goldenlox
Aug 4th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Here's a poem - My 2 cats -
Sleep all day. What a treat!
Yawn, clean yourself, then eat.

the cat
Aug 4th, 2004, 07:58 PM
GL. you're 2 cats love to sleep! :cat: :zzz: I hope they will atleast try to play with a tennis ball or ping pong ball for some exercise. They sound like couch potato cats to me. ;) Come to think of it KP, I feel like a catnap myself. :cat: :zzz: ;)

goldenlox
Aug 4th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Another poem -
Little kitty by my door,
is it me you're looking for?
I'll pet you and feed you, then go on your way.
Because I'm watching Lena play today.

the cat
Aug 4th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Which Lena? And it sounds like your talking about me GL in that poem. :sad: I took psychology in college so I know what's going on.

goldenlox
Aug 4th, 2004, 08:16 PM
No, that's about my cats. Who like to sit outside my room. So when I open the door, they come right in.

the cat
Aug 4th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Oh okay. I'm too thin skinned. :bigcry: I hope Maria isn't thin skinned or she will be upset, sad and crying alot of the time. :sad:

goldenlox
Aug 4th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Maria said she never cries. Don't worry about her.

goldenlox
Aug 4th, 2004, 09:39 PM
This is about my 2 cats -

Little kitty by my door,

But it is fluffy, like Maria articles.

the cat
Aug 5th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Another nice cat poem, GL. :clap2: :cat:

And I think Maria does cry sometimes. :bigcry: She's only human afterall.

goldenlox
Aug 5th, 2004, 02:12 AM
I hope she has a full range of emotions. But who knows. That's a strange family.

the cat
Aug 5th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Easy GL. The Sharapov's are a unique family. Unique is a better word to describle them than strange is. And tennis and sports families are often unique.

goldenlox
Aug 5th, 2004, 05:13 PM
No they're strange. The parents are never seen together.

the cat
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:56 PM
They aren't strange, GL. They can't live a normal parents and child relationship because of Maria's schedule and world travel.

goldenlox
Aug 5th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Even after Maria won Wimbledon, Her parents still weren't seen together. That's very strange.

the cat
Aug 5th, 2004, 09:33 PM
They have an arrangement that works out for their family. But I'm sure there might be some resentment from Yelena towards Yuri for taking Maria away from her for 2 years when Maria and Yuri moved to Bradenton in 1994 and Yelena couldn't get a visa for 2 years and thus had to live without Masha her only child for 2 years. That had to be very painful for Yelena and Maria to go through that 2 year seperation. :sad: GL, I don't think your mother would have liked it if your father took you to Russia when you were 6 years old and she couldn't see you for 2 years because of visa problems.

goldenlox
Aug 5th, 2004, 09:37 PM
The whole story has to be a real mess. When Maria came to New York, her dad wasn't there.
At the Wimbledon final, her mom wasn't there. It's seems they don't want to be anywhere near each other.
But their kid earns a lot of money.

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 5th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Udachi beautiful BOVINA :KISS:

goldenlox
Aug 6th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Another poem -
Little kitty by my door,
One more -

Little kitty on the floor.
Are you still hungry, still want more?
Eat and sleep, sleep and eat.
That's a life that's hard to beat.

the cat
Aug 6th, 2004, 04:14 PM
But GL, Maria's dad had a visa prblem or somehting and that's why he wasn't in New York City with his wife and daughter. Didn't you buy that reason? ;)

You're purring poem seems to describe your 2 cats lives. :)

goldenlox
Aug 6th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Little kitty, sitting in the sun.
Do you want to have some fun?
We'll run and play, we'll have a ball.
Or here's some food, you can have it all.

the cat
Aug 6th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Are you teasing me Golden girl GL? :drool: ;)

goldenlox
Aug 6th, 2004, 09:36 PM
I am writing poems about my 2 cats. What are you talking about?

VeraNuVirgosFan
Aug 6th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Maria's dad had a visa problem or somehting and that's why he wasn't in New York City with his wife and daughter.
Yuri didn't have any visa problem, but he went back to Russia to renew his passport.

He returned to the US to be with Masha just a few days before the start of Acura Classic.

(I knew about this because I asked him about it.)

the cat
Aug 7th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the info, MSF.

I'm just pulling your leg, GL. ;)

balbo
Aug 7th, 2004, 10:42 PM
What the fuck does this have to do with Elena Bovina?

Please stop bumping this, GL. I'm asking you nicely.

goldenlox
Aug 7th, 2004, 10:45 PM
You made this thread about me. And it's such a funny thread.

balbo
Aug 7th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Enough. Don't post in this thread again.

Maria chat. Maria-bation land.

goldenlox
Aug 7th, 2004, 10:50 PM
I'll write my Lena poems in here.

balbo
Aug 7th, 2004, 10:54 PM
This is why you were banned here.

Unlike the people who run this board currently, I know how to run a board.

Bovina's Herd is for Elena Bovina chat. Not other players. Not personal matters. Thanks.

goldenlox
Aug 8th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Little kitty, by my door.
Is it me you're looking for?
I'm hoping Lena wins her Tier III.
While I watch her you can sit with me.

goldenlox
Aug 8th, 2004, 01:04 AM
A classic -

Lena is tall. Lena is strong.
Lena's fans are never wrong.
Lena has style. Lena has flair.
Lena's good luck kitten is over there -

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Leenabw/768c19ba.gif

goldenlox
Aug 8th, 2004, 01:34 AM
This says Maria did not get an appearance fee in Montreal. But I think Max got paid for getting Maria to show up.
And dad is in no hurry to go home -

After losing a tough three-setter to Vera Zvonareva at the Rogers Cup on Thursday night, Wimbledon champion Maria Sharapova got up at 3 a.m. yesterday to leave Montreal at 5 a.m. for her home in Bradenton, Fla., via Cincinnati.

Although her father and coach, Yuri, wanted to fly first class, even if it meant waiting all day, Maria insisted economy was all right if she could get home faster.

Tournament director Eugène Lapierre said he had strict agreements about what Sharapova would do while in Montreal. "She helped open our downtown terrace [with large video screen]," he said, "and did an autograph session on site for our fans."

About getting Sharapova at the last minute to replace injured Serena Williams, Lapierre said, "We didn't pay her, but we treated her well -- suite at the hotel, personal chauffeur etc."

goldenlox
Aug 8th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Lena L. just made a Tier I final at age 28.

the cat
Aug 8th, 2004, 06:37 PM
More good poems from KP! :yeah: :cat: I also found that short article on Maria's departure from Montreal. But I didn't want to post it. But I'm not surprised you found it GL. I don't understand why Masha was so eager to leave Montreal at the earling morning hour she did. :confused: Perhaps she really didn't want to play there in the first place.

And why would you say that about Max getting paid for Masha playing Montreal? You know Max only gets paid if Maria gets paid.

goldenlox
Aug 8th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I'm glad she played. She learned something. And Vera finally made the top 10, and gained some confidence.

the cat
Aug 8th, 2004, 07:28 PM
What did Maria learn, GL?

Memo to balbo: Don't ban the tan! :angel:

goldenlox
Aug 8th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Maria learned that winning Wimbledon doesn't mean her game is close to being #1 in the world.

the cat
Aug 8th, 2004, 07:56 PM
True. I just hope Maria can continue to make progress even if it's progress in small steps.

goldenlox
Aug 8th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Maria is going to be fine. Worry about the rest of the world.

the cat
Aug 9th, 2004, 03:48 PM
I'm confident in Maria and her mostly steady and sometimes spectacular progress. :) You're the one who finds negative things to say about her game and Team Sharapova. I'm not expecting alot from Masha the rest of this year because she's still under the WTA AER and she needs time to adjust to being the Wimbledon champion and all the fame and responsibility that comes with it. And maybe you should worry about the rest of the world and perhaps read about it. I've worried about it for years.

goldenlox
Aug 9th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I'm not finding negative things. Maria has lost 2 of her last 3 matches. You can't pretend that didn't happen.
She's eliminated early in the hardcourt tournaments. At least Nastya made a final and semi. Maria has never made a semi at a Tier I or II.
That's not being negative. To ignore that is not being realistic.
You turn every topic into Maria. That's why I bring up the rest of the world.

the cat
Aug 9th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Very good players have beaten Maria this summer. I'm not worrying about it. And the main reason Myskina beats Sharapova now is because she's nearly 6 years older than Maria is and much more experienced. It will be a different story in a couple of years. And Sharapova didn't even get to play Myskina on her best surface which is grass because Myskina lost in the third round of Wimbledon. I was looking forward to their fourth round Wimbledon match because we both know what would have happened if they played. :D But you went and jinxed that match because you talked about it ahead of time and it never happened. ;)

And I'm sorry according to you I turn every topic into Maria. I'll have to stop doing that. I hope Leena doesn't ban me for that. :(

goldenlox
Aug 9th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I don't jinx anything. I try to motivate, and I try to inspire others.
I guess Lena L. won because she's 5 years older than Anastasia.
Why does Golovin beat Lena D.? Where's the age rule there?

the cat
Aug 9th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Good counterpoints, GL. You got me good. :sad: ;) Advantage goldenlox! :worship:

More cat poems please. :kiss:

goldenlox
Aug 9th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I love this opening verse -

Little kitty, by my door.
Is it me you're looking for?

Summer is here, it's time to play.
Go outside, have fun today.

the cat
Aug 9th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Thank you that was nice. :)

goldenlox