PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

bilal
May 20th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone! :wavey:
Can someone please tell me where I can find articles about Mary's 2004 Open Gaz de France run to the final. I am in the middle of finally updating my website and I am missing on a few things, specially since I lost data on my hard disk:mad: . Many thanks in advance!

Not uploading the pics at the moment, I'm gonna put some links to your website Mark.. I'll upload pics later. Right now I am busy changing the look of the site. Its really tiring, and I have lost the habbit of doing this! :lol:

Many thanx in advance!

Mark Spruce
May 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Hello Bilz,

I am really sorry for your loss of data. I think that I did print out some articles and I am sure they have the links on them (GAZ DE FRANCE).

I will try and mail you later on

Mark

MissTennisFan
May 20th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Can someone please tell me where I can find articles about Mary's 2004 Open Gaz de France run to the final. I am in the middle of finally updating my website and I am missing on a few things, specially since I lost data on my hard disk:mad: . Many thanks in advance!

Not uploading the pics at the moment, I'm gonna put some links to your website Mark.. I'll upload pics later. Right now I am busy changing the look of the site. Its really tiring, and I have lost the habbit of doing this! :lol:

Many thanx in advance!
What kind of articles are you looking for?

Tompier
May 20th, 2004, 07:46 PM

Many thanx in advance!

Where have you been so far :)
Hello :bigwave:
I am afraid I am not able to get you any articles :mad: but I hope our "team" will be able to help you
bye
:wavey:

bilal
May 20th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Hello Bilz,

I am really sorry for your loss of data. I think that I did print out some articles and I am sure they have the links on them (GAZ DE FRANCE).

I will try and mail you later on

Mark
yeah that was pretty bad! I lost a lot of important data. Thats the main reason why I wasn't updating the website, coz all the files,templates, codes were gone! And I was too busy to just go through it all again.. I just quit my old job, which was really really tough. Now I have a month off before my new job starts, so I am free and trying to keep the website updated. I remember how much effort I put into developing it and it isn't fair to just let it stay the way it is. And besides, I got like a million emails from people telling me to get off my lazy butt and update the website:lol: :lol: . That guy from Hong Kong , who used to post here as well.. I dont remember his name.. was it Pierce Chang? anyways.. he was also pretty mad at me:lol: .
And another person pointed out, that if I update the website, it'll become the longest running Mary website ever! The last one was Baris' website which ran for 4 years.. Mine is in its 6th year. Not that it matter or anything, but still ..:devil:

bilal
May 20th, 2004, 07:56 PM
What kind of articles are you looking for?
Just news articles. I read some really great articles but didn't save them. The best one was a match report from her semifinal against Tati. Fabulous stuff! I wish I had saved it.

Oh well, I'll see what I can do! Thanks :wavey:

MissTennisFan
May 20th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Just news articles. I read some really great articles but didn't save them. The best one was a match report from her semifinal against Tati. Fabulous stuff! I wish I had saved it.

Oh well, I'll see what I can do! Thanks :wavey:
I have some stuff in French, but I doubt that would be of any use to you...?

bilal
May 20th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Where have you been so far :)
Hello :bigwave:
I am afraid I am not able to get you any articles :mad: but I hope our "team" will be able to help you
bye
:wavey:
hey!:bigwave:

I've been in hell man! Work sucks! :lol: it was soo much easier when I was a student! how I miss those days :sad:

I am looking for aticles, for I dont feel like uploading pics right now. Besides Mark's website has all the pics one can find on the net So I am just gonna put links to his website in the pics section!
Mark thanks buddy! :worship:

bilal
May 20th, 2004, 08:05 PM
I have some stuff in French, but I doubt that would be of any use to you...?
Ohh no no! Send them in. I am putting French articles as well! I have some audio clips in French that I am gonna put on the website as well, so why not articles.. If its convinient, please email them to me at bilalr1@yahoo.com . And also your name/nick, coz I wanna thank you on the website!:wavey:

MissTennisFan
May 20th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Ohh no no! Send them in. I am putting French articles as well! I have some audio clips in French that I am gonna put on the website as well, so why not articles.. If its convinient, please email them to me at bilalr1@yahoo.com . And also your name/nick, coz I wanna thank you on the website!:wavey:
OK Bilal I will scan them and send them to you. I don't know about copyright issues though -- you know what it's like with magazines.

Oh what do you do now if it's not too personal to ask?

bilal
May 20th, 2004, 08:24 PM
OK thanks! :wavey: but do it only if its convinient OK?

I am an Engineer. My major subjects were Electronics and Telecommunications. Worked for a year as a design engineer. That job involved a lot of software developing, a lot of designing. Pretty hectic. Now I am changing directions and will be working in the Telecom sector.

MissTennisFan
May 20th, 2004, 09:06 PM
OK thanks! :wavey: but do it only if its convinient OK?

I am an Engineer. My major subjects were Electronics and Telecommunications. Worked for a year as a design engineer. That job involved a lot of software developing, a lot of designing. Pretty hectic. Now I am changing directions and will be working in the Telecom sector.
OK Bilal, I just sent you an e-mail.

Wow, Electronics and Telecommunications, that sounds pretty impressive!

Well anyway I can't wait to see your site's new design, I am sure it will be great! :wavey:

Mark Spruce
May 20th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Hello Bilz,

I am at home and will look for the articles for you. And thanks again so much for the kinds words and linking to my site. Yeah if you link to my main page would be cool.

Oh Pierce Cheng well that guy we do not mention much about hime jejejejejejej

I am so glad that I am able to help you.

take care

mark

saby
May 20th, 2004, 11:00 PM
try this : http://www.lequipetv.fr

maybe eurosport, the FFT site

:angel: :angel: :angel: