PDA

View Full Version : Please come write letters to support Elena Dementieva here!

moo_ont
May 13th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Hey guys :bigwave: Now Elena has had a hard time. She has to deal with many issues regarding tennis matters. fresh2fresh will attend FO, and he agrees to give letters to Elena. Please write something to support her here. I will collect it next week to submit to fresh2fresh.

For those who never posts here. Pls do and write something to Elena. :) She needs our support. Thanks in advance guys.

AKTW
May 13th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Will Elena really receive the letter?

Mathijs
May 13th, 2004, 03:38 PM
offcourse she will!!!! :) ;)

AKTW
May 13th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Okay. For the sake of convenience, let's all write in one thread.

moo_ont
May 13th, 2004, 03:41 PM
AKTW: Yes, fresh2fresh will give it to Elena. Please write something to support her. :)

Mathijs
May 13th, 2004, 06:11 PM
AKTW: Yes, fresh2fresh will give it to Elena. Please write something to support her. :)
Moo :wavey: i hope you and Fresh will see my message to Lena i put it in the other thread instead of here ok??

Stephieva
May 13th, 2004, 07:54 PM
me will write a new letter with proper grammar...
give me 2 days :p

Mathijs
May 14th, 2004, 07:39 AM
well okay Steph we'll be waiting :) :D

jingspocket
May 16th, 2004, 09:51 PM
"It's not make-believe,
It's just made from a leaf,
A leaf carried through the wind,
Like a thought and with a prayer
to bring you good wishes
for you are a good player!

It's made for you to believe,
It's to lead you to victory,
'Cause a win is a win,
No matter what the story,
You can always come from behind,
And that is THE HUGE GLORY!"

I dedicate this poem just now to Elena. Hopefully she will read it folks! Thanks and good luck to Lena!
from Danny the poetic jinx ;)

Stephieva
May 16th, 2004, 09:54 PM
jingspocket ... http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

ya are v cool!!! :bounce:

jingspocket
May 17th, 2004, 06:55 AM
:bounce: thx
hope this period of rest helps her do well next week!

moo_ont
May 17th, 2004, 09:38 AM
jingspocket :bigwave: You wrote such a nice poem. :yeah: Elena will definitely love it.

LuckyStrike
May 17th, 2004, 05:27 PM
jingspocket :bigwave: You wrote such a nice poem. :yeah: Elena will definitely love it.

hey,moo!!!
please wait one more day , i will post it on tuesday!!!!!

moo_ont
May 18th, 2004, 02:26 AM
No problem, Robin. I understand you have gotten stuff to do. You have plenty of time. Don't worry m8. :)

marbur
May 21st, 2004, 04:22 PM
Hey Moo,

I am just new here. (red. today so.)

I hope it is not too late...
to write some encouraging words for Lena....
I'll post it within in a few hours.

later.
marcel

Mathijs
May 21st, 2004, 05:58 PM
well marbur let's hope Moo doesn't have collected all, but he has edited them well also,
have you Moo?! :bigwave:

marbur
May 21st, 2004, 07:20 PM
i am too late......:-(
Fresh2flash told me he has already printed the letters....
and he doesn't has at his current location

Maybe i'll take the car and drive to Paris.....and deliver it personally (if i get the chance ofcourse.) :-)

moo_ont
May 22nd, 2004, 02:17 AM
Hi! Marcel. :bigwave: I am sorry you cannot write a letter to Elena in time. However, we can do this again later this year. It's 90% that I will attend U.S. Open, so we can do it then. :)

bracey
Jun 4th, 2004, 12:10 AM
This is something Dementieva fans have waited for after years of begging her to change her style slightly. Morozova has come in and worked wonders for her in unlikely circumstances.

Saturday belongs to you, Elena! The greatest day of your life and a core of fans behind you against your good friend Myskina. Whatever happens, you have triumphed in this competition and the world is most definitely at your feet...

Veritas
Jun 4th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Hello moo_ont! :wavey: If you do get a chance to go the NYC later this year, please, please, please do send a letter Elena's way :)

I'm so happy for Elena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :worship:

jingspocket
Jun 4th, 2004, 08:57 AM
She's done wonders this Championship at RG, alll the best for the final!!!!!!
:bounce: :worship: :aparty:

moo_ont
Jun 6th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Hello moo_ont! :wavey: If you do get a chance to go the NYC later this year, please, please, please do send a letter Elena's way :)

I'm so happy for Elena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :worship:
Hi! :bigwave: I am pretty sure I will be there. We may do it again. It works pretty well. :) Though Elena lost today, it's still her best tournament so far. I am sure better result will come soon. I have the feeling that she will be a much better player by the end of 2005. Who would have thought our girl will come this far! :)

Mathijs
Jun 6th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Letters are working pretty well indeed, hope we we'll do it again @ the USO if Moo's gonna attend it or just somebody else, i'm really really proud of Lena the way she played at RG :worship: :worship:, therefore i love her even more bfore RG :inlove: :hearts:, yeah Lena's play and serve will pay off pretty soon, then she''ll be a threat to everybody like she was at RG :D :woohoo:

melany
Jun 6th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Thank you so much Elena for being such a great player and a nice girl.You made a lot of people dreamt while playing at Rolland-Garros.Don't look behind,you're young and you'll have many years to win :bounce: .I'm French and if French there's a beautiful sentence that says: :rolleyes: ' on apprend beaucoup plus à la suite d'un échec que d'une victoire'. You lost once but ' ce qui ne tue pas te rend plus forte' and for sure,you're much stronger in your mind today!Thank you so much for making people dream around me, and especially me being in front of my tv in a hospital room.Best of luck for your future! You deserve the best... Mélanie :lol:
PS: Hope you'll get my message :wavey:

Mathijs
Jun 7th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Thank you so much Elena for being such a great player and a nice girl.You made a lot of people dreamt while playing at Rolland-Garros.Don't look behind,you're young and you'll have many years to win :bounce: .I'm French and if French there's a beautiful sentence that says: :rolleyes: ' on apprend beaucoup plus à la suite d'un échec que d'une victoire'. You lost once but ' ce qui ne tue pas te rend plus forte' and for sure,you're much stronger in your mind today!Thank you so much for making people dream around me, and especially me being in front of my tv in a hospital room.Best of luck for your future! You deserve the best... Mélanie :lol:
PS: Hope you'll get my message :wavey:
Sorry Melanie :bigwave:, all messages that we posted are given to Lena already @ RG by freshtoflash, maybe Lena will read it here she often comes here, or you have another chance @ Wimbledon or USO, there are plans but we are not sure yet :wavey:

E.D.F
Jun 15th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Hope the plans will be sure because I also miss the good train for this time ... ;)