PDA

View Full Version : The player you despise and not sure why....

JenCpLvr
May 12th, 2004, 09:52 PM
I would have to go with Laura Granville. I can't STAND that girl! I'm not sure what it is.. other than that she seems smug. :lol:

Stamp Paid
May 12th, 2004, 09:55 PM
I bet there will be a lot of "Williams Sisters" replies.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::r olleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SelesFan70
May 12th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Jennifer Capriati...all I know is she's a bitch..which is okay...but I just don't like her. :o

Don't bad rep me for being honest either! :(

Jakeev
May 12th, 2004, 10:24 PM
I really can't say I despise any player. There are some that I don't like the things they say, like Jelena Dokic. Some I don't always root for, because I don't really like their style of play, are Mauremso, Venus and Martina Hingis. But I respect them all as tennis players.

But despise? Pretty strong word. For me to despise a player they have to do something truly mean and evil and so far I have not seen that from any player.

SJW
May 12th, 2004, 10:25 PM
i don't despise ANY tennis player.

but Rainer Schuettler and David Nalbandian are two players i didn't like a year ago...i found Nalbandian repulsive...now i love both :haha:

LindsayRocks89
May 12th, 2004, 10:26 PM
i don't hate anyone of the players, i may dislike some for various reasons, but never hate ;)

Maggie&MomoFan
May 12th, 2004, 10:27 PM
SUAREZ :fiery:

pcrtennis
May 12th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Schiavone(Tried to pick a fight with Ai)
Kuznetsova(Nothing but a powerful forehand, not even enjoyable to watch)
Dementieva('Cause she beat Venus and she bad mouthed Iva)

Dokicfan17
May 12th, 2004, 10:47 PM
suarez....i just hate her for sum reason
maleeva

Dokicfan17
May 12th, 2004, 10:48 PM
and sugiyama!

Knizzle
May 12th, 2004, 10:50 PM
I bet there will be a lot of "Williams Sisters" replies.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::r olleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I doubt it. Everyone who hates the sisters knows exactly why they hate them. Some won't say it though.

Dava
May 12th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Dislike Martinez, mainly cos I find her unwatchable and Alexandra Stevenson who i used to love.

I aslo used to hate Kim but now shes one of my faves.

Smackie
May 12th, 2004, 10:53 PM
I have to say Martinez too but not to the point of despise.

Joana
May 12th, 2004, 10:54 PM
The only one I despise is Janko Tipsarevic, but I sure know why.

OUT!
May 12th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Shaunessey

Kart
May 12th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Despise is a pretty strong word. I don't feel that about anyone, let alone people I've never met.

There used to be a lot of players I loved to hate but I've either grown out of it or just too tired to bother these days.

TeeRexx
May 12th, 2004, 11:01 PM
I doubt it. Everyone who hates the sisters knows exactly why they hate them. Some won't say it though.
I wish that I could rep you x10 for that post. :cool:

vs1
May 12th, 2004, 11:06 PM
I don't even bother disliking players anymore. It's too much energy and a waste of time. I just focus on my faves now...and just the game of tennis in general. It's much more fun that way!!! :bounce:

Dava
May 12th, 2004, 11:10 PM
I don't even bother disliking players anymore. It's too much energy and a waste of time. I just focus on my faves now...and just the game of tennis in general. It's much more fun that way!!! :bounce:
You hate Elena D:p

vs1
May 12th, 2004, 11:20 PM
You hate Elena D:p
I DON'T hate her!! :fiery: I don't think about her enough to conjure up that kind of emotion! ;)

jrm
May 12th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Yeah, many for no particular reason!

BK4ever
May 12th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Despise is such a strong...can u really despise someone you dont even know.

My list of players I dislike is way too long to list. Overall I dislike players who are jealous and catty...especially the ones who pop alot of shit about V&S..kind of shows you how they were raised.

One player I will list is Sharapova...I cant stand how the lil bitch thinks she is entitled just because she is lucky enough to have a good hype machine behind her.
She could learn a thing or too about being gracious and endearing from Anna K :haha:

GoGoMaggie
May 12th, 2004, 11:33 PM
I don't know why but I can't like the Willy sistahz.

potty
May 12th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Monica and Amanda, don't like watching them!! also not keen on Serena, though like Venus, oh don't like Dokic either!!

Jericho
May 12th, 2004, 11:47 PM
definitely Justine...oh wait...nevermind :tape:

Nan Cu
May 12th, 2004, 11:52 PM
The Russian Hillbilly: Thick thighs, hook nose, bangs.

I used to not like Davenport very much, then Venus lost the 2002 RG title. Suddenly, <gasp>, I realized Lindsay had the most beautiful groundstrokes I've every seen; beautiful technique, excellent timing - the forehand, the backhand, the follow through...wow.

The Hillbilly on the other hand has no redeeming qualities. Ugly serve, ugly strokes, ugly at net. Ugly grunt (waaf).

charmedRic
May 12th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Stevenson...I just don't know why but I can't stand her.

...Petrova, and uh Pitowski.

...Despise is a strong word...I'd go more for 'Id change the channel before watching a tennis match with them'.

PointBlank
May 12th, 2004, 11:58 PM
I dont despise any players except the ones with talent that wont use it

Alex Stevenson is a main example

I have never really catched on the Williams sisters band wagon but they arent bad players they are some of the best .. but never the best .. maybe they will be but ya never know

PointBlank
May 13th, 2004, 12:00 AM
also,

Peribynis
Black
Kapros

all with talent
use it :)

hotandspicey
May 13th, 2004, 12:08 AM
I simply don't like Justine,Capriati,Sharapova,Raymond,Petrova,Myskina and Dokic.Simple as that!!!.....the rest are tolerable.....and then there are my favs!!!!!!

faboozadoo15
May 13th, 2004, 12:10 AM
well i've certainly never despised any players... there are just several that i dislike and i always hope they lose.

alex- used to strongly dislike her (from the first time i saw her), but then it was a waste of time, and now i feel sorry for her and hope she wins almost every time she plays, honestly.

serena- she's done quite a lot of stuff that bugs me, but she represents my country well and she is always positive and i realize that she herself has had a lot of shit to deal with growing up an african american playing a rich white girls' sport. i've gotten softer in my feelings for serena ;) but i get really pissed when her fans TRY to compare her to monica or any other bullshit like that.

lindsay- didn't like her until wimbledon 99, but now she's one of my favs

petrova- SKANK, sorry, she just lacks ALL class. she's kinda fun to watch, though. still, no hate.

koukalova- what an absolute bitch. she gets one moment to look like a decent human being and she can't even do it then...

schiavone- she does some bitchy things. but it makes tennis fun.

karatancheva- for obvious reasons. no manners. no class.

davenport_1
May 13th, 2004, 12:20 AM
this is hard because I know exactly why I hate the Williams sisters and Stevenson

but I would have to say I don't know why I hate Kim and Justine....

PSUjcapfan
May 13th, 2004, 12:27 AM
I cannot stand Lisa Raymond and Nadia Petrova - no idea why though! :devil:

Tripp
May 13th, 2004, 12:42 AM
Lisa Raymond
Aniko Kapros
Katarina Srebotnik

*Jool*
May 13th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Lisa Raymond
Aniko Kapros
Katarina Srebotnik

Please is there a reason why you dislike Katarina?No offense, it's just I'd like to know what's wrong coz I quite like her ... ;)
Anyway, isn't Gabi her WTA mentor?

~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~
May 13th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Despise is strong, but I'll answer that I don't appreciate Conchita, Maureen Drake (even if she's Canadian... :tape: ) AND SERENA :mad: :fiery: :mad:

marsha
May 13th, 2004, 01:07 AM
I would have to go with Laura Granville. I can't STAND that girl! I'm not sure what it is.. other than that she seems smug. :lol:You forgot to mention the very worst thing about her -- she beat Arantxa while **I** was watching (in Montreal, 2002). I believe Mauresmo fans also have a grudge against her.

Maggie&MomoFan
May 13th, 2004, 01:16 AM
You forgot to mention the very worst thing about her -- she beat Arantxa while **I** was watching (in Montreal, 2002). I believe Mauresmo fans also have a grudge against her.

yea im a big mauresmo fan and i hate her but i dont know why! Im weird in my hatred of players, i hated her since she beat mary pierce and acted like she was queen. Also, i hate her white overgrips, im really weird, its like she always has a new one on always, god im strange!! stuff like that bugs me, its like she has al these new grips and she sucks!!

But i hate SUAREZ-- lowsy pest!!!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
May 13th, 2004, 01:23 AM
Jennifer Capriati...all I know is she's a bitch..which is okay...but I just don't like her. :o

Don't bad rep me for being honest either! :(

I won't bad rep you but for real!!! :eek: :eek: That suprises me!!!

I would have to say Justine yet again!!! :devil: :devil: :eek:

pav
May 13th, 2004, 01:29 AM
I really despise that player who's been going round telling everyone My damn dick tasted salty!!

:fiery:

Black Mamba.
May 13th, 2004, 01:38 AM
Justine--- I just never liked her
Dementieva---- Too much talk for a player with her Game
Dokic---- Don't really have a reason I just don't

*Jool*
May 13th, 2004, 01:51 AM
I kinda dislike Hantu, Dokic, some Russians (although I do like Russia) esp Kuznetsova , Sprem, Kim (but great game) , and usually I get bored with the ones who always win everything:I've disliked Graf until 99 , I've disliked the Williams when 1&2, now the Belgians (but never really liked them ) . I don't like ASV very much, neither Raymond.
etc...
But I despise nobody except the days when Conchita loses a match :lol:

Fingon
May 13th, 2004, 02:15 AM
I doubt it. Everyone who hates the sisters knows exactly why they hate them. Some won't say it though.just for the record, why don't I like them? I'd like to know.

while you are at that, can you tell me what I want to eat tonight?

Bероника
May 13th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Well there some players I don't appreciate much & cheer against,but I can't understand how anybody can hate or despise a player you don't even now.Let's think.These players would include Dementieva,Dokic,Petrova,Clijsters,Henin,Myskina,B ovina,Raymond,Granville,Shaughnessy,Schett or Koukalova.

vettipooh
May 13th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Don't care too much for,Jcap,Myskina,Justine,Dokic.:(

peanuts
May 13th, 2004, 03:03 AM
The Russian Hillbilly: Thick thighs, hook nose, bangs.

I used to not like Davenport very much, then Venus lost the 2002 RG title. Suddenly, <gasp>, I realized Lindsay had the most beautiful groundstrokes I've every seen; beautiful technique, excellent timing - the forehand, the backhand, the follow through...wow.

The Hillbilly on the other hand has no redeeming qualities. Ugly serve, ugly strokes, ugly at net. Ugly grunt (waaf).
forgive my ignorance but i'm curious who is the russian hillbilly??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Chriskip
May 13th, 2004, 04:07 AM
KIM.........the fakest player of the WTA

bigshow21
May 13th, 2004, 04:20 AM
I dont really like any players except for 1 person.....well 2.......actually 3. But other than the 3, I am only a fan to my favorite!!!!

HAIL-VENUS
May 13th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Let's see....there's no one on tour that I "despise", but I don't really care for Jen Cap, Justine HH, or Martina Hingis. I've never liked Justine, and I don't really know why. But for the others, I have reasons.

Mr_Molik
May 13th, 2004, 04:37 AM
capriati, clijsters, williams sisters, sprem, muller, dokic, stevenson

Stamp Paid
May 13th, 2004, 05:20 AM
I absolutely hate Elena Dementieva and Amelie Mauresmo (comments about the Williamses and their father.) I wasn't into tennis when Hingis was even a factor, so I can't say that I hate her, I just detest the character that my mind constructed after reading a lot of her post-match interview transcripts. I used to hate Jennifer and actually got all of my friends who dont even follow tennis to hate her as well, but once she was taught to respect both Venus and Serena I have actually become a supporter. (The US Open SF against Justine did it for me. I wanted her to win that match so bad. CHOKER!)

I don't hate Justine Henin-Hardenne, I just have no respect for her as a tennis professional. Between the coaching that Carlos Rodriguez does during matches to the <<shudder>>"hand incident"<<shudder>>, I just don't respect her. But I'm sure she's a good person in real life, so I can't hate her.

P.S. Is it true that she is estranged from her family because of her being a lesbian? :confused:And don't give me bad reps, I'm just being honest and I haven't been derogatory at all!

Knizzle
May 13th, 2004, 05:22 AM
just for the record, why don't I like them? I'd like to know.

while you are at that, can you tell me what I want to eat tonight?
How should I know why you don't like the sisters?? :shrug: You tell me.

bigshow21
May 13th, 2004, 05:30 AM
What the heck??? :mad: Why does every person that is posting in this thread have to say that "despise" and "hate" are such harsh words and they dont understand how anyone can hate someone??? :fiery: :rolleyes: Well, there are plenty of people i hate/dislike or whatever the hell you want to call it. It all means the same thing/we all understand what u are trying to say. Sorry but that just annoys me. Just answer the question and not try to sound all "well harsh is such a bad word to say, but i dislike...." bullshit!!!

(it feels good to vent this out)

Knizzle
May 13th, 2004, 05:32 AM
P.S. Is it true that she is estranged from her family because of her being a lesbian? :confused:And don't give me bad reps, I'm just being honest and I haven't been derogatory at all!
:haha: :haha:

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious.

TNT96
May 13th, 2004, 05:32 AM
Despise-Stevenson-no problem using that word to describe how I feel about her. Have you ever seen anyone hype themselves that much and have no talent. Try and watch her interview on the Tennis Channel. I am so glad her raNKING is so low now she has to play qualifying. We should never hear from her again. Unless her mother gets in the news again for forcing Taco Bell to open at 4 am to feed her fat ass

treufreund
May 13th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Hantuchova (well i don't despise her at all but i like to root against her. actually she's nice i just think she was overhyped)

Greenout
May 13th, 2004, 06:08 AM
Instead of the word "DESPISE" perhaps it should be "ANNOY".

Alot of players annoy me to no end! I can't explain ..it's their
lame attitude, their goofy looks, their sourfaces..I can't put my
finger on it.

Ok..here's my list. Sorry if any of these players are your
friends or are on your "like" list.

Lisa Raymond, Petra Mandula, Meilin Tu, Nicole Pratt, Jill Craybas, Tatiana Panova, Iveta Besanova,Martina Sucha, Camile Pin, Marissa Irvin, and.
Denisa Chladkova. :p

Masharapova
May 13th, 2004, 06:32 AM
Nicole Pratt
Lisa Raymond
Justine Henin-Hardenne

maximus82
May 13th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Clijsters...and I'm really clueless as to why. Maybe because my ex-boyfriend really liked her and I have always be partial to Justine?

SerialKiller#69
May 13th, 2004, 07:07 AM
No one really. Sometimes their fans make me dislike them or root against them. But I don't think I despise any one.

azza
May 13th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Sprem - Overated

Russians ( Excludes Dinara Safina )

Zuluaga - Overated

All americans ( Excludes Lindsay Lee-Waters )

katrientje
May 13th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Schiavone, I don't despise her but I just can't stand watching her play, the macho stuff in a waaaaaaaaaayyy too tight outfit

fifiricci
May 13th, 2004, 10:02 AM
With me, in case you havent guessed :lol: , its Justine. And honestly it is nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Kim fan (I never liked Justine even before I became a Kim fan), its just that her physical presence annoys me and I find her unpleasant to look at. Sorry, but thats the way it is, really prejudiced innit! Because of that, I cant stand it if Justine beats Kim. ANY other player beating Kim I can totally live with ..........

Greenout
May 13th, 2004, 10:08 AM
With me, in case you havent guessed :lol: , its Justine. And honestly it is nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Kim fan (I never liked Justine even before I became a Kim fan), its just that her physical presence annoys me and I find her unpleasant to look at. Sorry, but thats the way it is, really prejudiced innit! Because of that, I cant stand it if Justine beats Kim. ANY other player beating Kim I can totally live with ..........

I'm really looking forward to your English translation of
Justine's bio after she win's WIMBLEDON 2004.
I hope your personal "introduction" is better than
Flip Dewulf's. ;)

By the way you can stand over back there and take a
number for "Way hard ass kissing" when your time comes.
Oh..here's your knee pads and bib. Good luck! You'll need
it. ;) :p :eek:

Justine awaits fifiricci's turn, and gives a nice view of her better side. :tape:
http://www.wtnphotos.com/data/510/12003-ausopen375.jpg

Jakeev
May 13th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Now this is why I hate threads like this: it tends to promote player bashing and allows THE DUMBEST of the dumbest to come out and play.

Another moron has joined.

fifiricci
May 13th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Flip Dewulf's. ;)

Justine awaits fifiricci's turn, and gives a nice view of her better side. :tape:
Another typical over reaction from you I see :lol:

Its okay for you to list the players you despise, but not for me to do the same? Actually, I dont "despise" Justine at all, its the wrong word. She just irritates me. Full stop. Just being honest, no need to come in here all guns blazing chasing me. Go chase all the others who've listed Justine too!!

Greenout
May 13th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Another typical over reaction from you I see :lol:

Its okay for you to list the players you despise, but not for me to do the same? Actually, I dont "despise" Justine at all, its the wrong word. She just irritates me. Full stop. Just being honest, no need to come in here all guns blazing chasing me. Go chase all the others who've listed Justine too!!

Your just sooo special. Your sincerity is always oozing with
refreshing charm. How can we forget those cooing posts from
you about Justine that rings like poetry of sweet whispers?.
We can't help ourselves. You simply stand out among
the rest. ;)

fifiricci
May 13th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Your just sooo special. Your sincerity is always oozing with
refreshing charm. How can we forget those cooing posts from
you about Justine that rings like poetry of sweet whispers?.
We can't help ourselves. You simply stand out among
the rest. ;)
Limericks are my speciality actually! (but dont go to CCL and look, some of them will upset you and I can see you are a sensitive guy!) ;)

caramel
May 13th, 2004, 11:05 AM
I dislike Justine Henin-Hardenne...:tape:

fifiricci
May 13th, 2004, 11:17 AM
I dislike Justine Henin-Hardenne...:tape:
Not as much as me according to Greenout :lol: Oh bugger, do you have to, really? Cant it just be me so I can be martyred! :lol:

Veritas
May 13th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I believe there must be at least one pet peeve for people to end up despising a player so much that they'd name them in their list of shame.

I don't like Francesca because of her attempt to start a fistfight with Elena B in Austria last year...actually, I never liked Francesca at all. That incident just made me dislike her even more.

I don't like Klara Koukalova because of the comments she made about Monica's fitness after beating her at the AO last year.

I don't like Alexandra because I find her comments and antics pretty arrogant and annoying.

ans
May 13th, 2004, 02:28 PM
The question is: players you dislike but NOT SURE WHY.

gRaFiC
May 13th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Monica, Martina H, Lindsay and Arantxa!!! :mad:

Experimentee
May 13th, 2004, 02:58 PM
I dont really despise them but I dislike Raymond and Granville for some reason, i dunno why.

Nan Cu
May 13th, 2004, 03:24 PM
forgive my ignorance but i'm curious who is the russian hillbillyElena Dementieva

just for the record, why don't I like them[The Williams?]? I'd like to know.Because, they used un-tennis-like technique, tactics, and ploys to out-tennis your beloved Hingis, strip her of confidence, then 'beat her like she stole something.'Plus, there's that "other" burning inherent disposition. ;)

Knizzle
May 13th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Flip Dewulf's. ;)

HMMM.......This image seems familiar Greenout. Any idea what match it's from?? :tape:

Greenout
May 13th, 2004, 03:31 PM
HMMM.......This image seems familiar Greenout. Any idea what match it's from?? :tape:

I wanted to give you a different body part to obsessed about! ;)

vogus
May 13th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Davenport gets on my nerves more and more every year with her stuck-up sorority girl style, it's gotten to the point where i really find her unpleasant most of the time.

Knizzle
May 13th, 2004, 03:46 PM
I wanted to give you a different body part to obsessed about! ;)
Any idea what match it's from?? :scratch:

Greenout
May 13th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Any idea what match it's from?? :scratch:

What? Is this a real question? It's the Australian Open 2003.
I think it's the one against Lindsay, I don't know.
You know Justine, you can't trust her, she's probably trying
to distract the server, whoever that chump maybe. SUCKER!

;)

V-MAC
May 13th, 2004, 05:46 PM
I'm not a big fan of Niagara Falls so that rules Vera Zvonerava out (:sad: :sad: )

DA FOREHAND
May 13th, 2004, 05:57 PM
justine,,,and I know why
Anna because she wasted talent and potential
Elana D...because she's russian t-trash

Allez-H
May 13th, 2004, 05:58 PM
OMG like where the hell do you guys get this info from...Isn't P-Y's secret already bad enough for you guys... :o

DA FOREHAND
May 13th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Funny a thread about the weakest top ten players of the open era was "too negative" but a Players you dispise thread is a-o.k. :rolleyes:

Knizzle
May 13th, 2004, 06:01 PM
What? Is this a real question? It's the Australian Open 2003.
I think it's the one against Lindsay, I don't know.
You know Justine, you can't trust her, she's probably trying
to distract the server, whoever that chump maybe. SUCKER!

;)
No, guess again. Does 6-3, 6-3 ring a bell?? :confused:

Allez-H
May 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM
No, guess again. Does 6-3, 6-3 ring a bell?? :confused:
I actually think it's the Lindsay-marathon since she seems to hav troubles with her foot.

skanky~skanketta
May 13th, 2004, 06:16 PM
lindsay. i dont hate her. i just normally hope she loses every match. but if she wins RG (without beating my faves) i'll be glad cuz she'll have all the slams.but i dont know WHY i dislike her.

the rest (petrova, kuznetsova, dementieva, capriati, safina, daniela, dokic) i have reasons for disliking them.

Knizzle
May 13th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I actually think it's the Lindsay-marathon since she seems to hav troubles with her foot.
This was after she stumbled in her match with Venus. She reached down and grabbed her left ankle.

Allez-H
May 13th, 2004, 06:22 PM
This was after she stumbled in her match with Venus. She reached down and grabbed her left ankle.
You really must've loved since you still what happened there.

Knizzle
May 13th, 2004, 06:23 PM
You really must've loved since you still what happened there.
Translation??

pigam
May 13th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Translation??
Dat zul je wel echt leuk gevonden hebben, aangezien je je het nog herinnert.
Je suppose que tu trouvais cela marrant, vu que tu t'en souviens tellement bien

Knizzle
May 13th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Dat zul je wel echt leuk gevonden hebben, aangezien je je het nog herinnert.
Je suppose que tu trouvais cela marrant, vu que tu t'en souviens tellement bien
That's not what allezjuju said.

skanky~skanketta
May 13th, 2004, 06:31 PM
gawd!take this fight elsewhere!

pigam
May 13th, 2004, 06:34 PM
That's not what allezjuju said.
yes she did.
she forgot some words though... I though you could figure that one out yourself. It must be harder for a native speaker to comprehend a 'bad sentence'
You really must've loved THAT since you still REMEMBER what happened there.
for translation in dutch and french, see previous post :wavey:

Allez-H
May 13th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Sorry for the missing words,I was in a hurry..But it's not like you had no idea what i was talking about.

Knizzle
May 13th, 2004, 06:37 PM
yes she did.
she forgot some words though... I though you could figure that one out yourself. It must be harder for a native speaker to comprehend a 'bad sentence'
You really must've loved THAT since you still REMEMBER what happened there.
for translation in dutch and french, see previous post :wavey:
Your French translation said I found it funny. Allezjuju didn't say that.

Allez-H
May 13th, 2004, 06:38 PM
And thanks Pigam,for always being there when somebody needs you :kiss:

pigam
May 13th, 2004, 06:39 PM
yeah, I'm sorry, to like somehing is totally different from to think something is funny

Allez-H
Leuk isn't funny.It's ment as in:I liked it,it's nice,...
I didn't knew you were such an expert in Dutch..

Knizzle
Just to clarify. I only remember that because I have the match on tape and I watched it a couple days ago.

pigam
May 13th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Leuk isn't funny.It's ment as in:I liked it,it's nice,...
I didn't knew you were such an expert in Dutch..
read Knizzle's post again. He's talking about my french, not my Dutch

Allez-H
May 13th, 2004, 06:44 PM
read Knizzle's post again. He's talking about my french, not my Dutch
Oh dear,my mind really isn't here today...I guess it has to do with the finals coming up... :unsure: I'm just so stressed lately :(

DA FOREHAND
May 13th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Just to clarify. I only remember that because I have the match on tape and I watched it a couple days ago.
It's a beauty...Venus constantly picking on and breaking down justine's backhand. :worship:

sarza
May 14th, 2004, 07:37 AM
I would have to go with Laura Granville. I can't STAND that girl! I'm not sure what it is.. other than that she seems smug. :lol:

can i just say i respect your opionon here and everyone elses. But have you ever talked to laura or even been in the same room with her, i doubt very much that you have because if you have you would know that there is no smugness about her in the slightest, she is a very nice girl maybe you confuse smug with shy.