PDA

View Full Version : "Jeykll & Hyde" tennis players-who is the worst?

V-MAC
May 12th, 2004, 08:29 PM
basically, a "jeykll & hyde" is a player who plays awesome tennis one day beating the world's best player's :D :eek: and then plays awful the next day due to nerves,lack of confidence or just can't be bothered to play. :o :rolleyes: i guess in simple terms, just being plain inconsistent. so who is the worst offender who can claim to be the biggest jekyll & hyde player??

WhatTheDeuce
May 12th, 2004, 08:31 PM
J. Dokic ... mostly hyde lately :sad:

DA FOREHAND
May 12th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Conchita Martinez!

The woman owns every shot in the book. One day she can blow you off the court and the next lazily strolling about the nether regions of the court sending up moonballs.

Patty S. Total schitzo.

WhatTheDeuce
May 12th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Kournikova used to be this way also. She would play brilliant matches, and then go completely off.

But my vote goes to Dokic. She can go from a top five player level to outside top 100 easily. :sad:

V-MAC
May 12th, 2004, 08:41 PM
hmm as i thought, rubin and dokic head to head already(2 each), both way too under-achieved in their careers so far.

Maggie&MomoFan
May 12th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Maggie Maleeva-- prime example wins 02 moscow with wins over venus, amelie and lindsay-- at filderstadt then loses to kremer in 2 and mikailiean in 3-- wtf? :confused:

SJW
May 12th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Patty Schnyder

don't even get me started on her

slydevil6142
May 12th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Easily belongs to pattie ..... she should have been top ten years ago but cant decide what matches shes going to show up for.

Berlin_Calling
May 12th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Mary Pierce. No one demolishes Seles and Vicario losing three games combined, then lose to Germana di Natale ranked two-hundred something a few weeks later, then win Roland Garros the next week :eek::o

Mr_Molik
May 12th, 2004, 09:41 PM
i agree, mary pierce