PDA

View Full Version : New Photo site for Tennis Check it Out!

Frank Riley
May 12th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Know you can see Frank's photos at:

http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/

dropshots-protennisphotos.com has just opened and I am still adding pictures and sections everyday. Wait tell I am done before you comment. By the way I have tons more Dokic to add. I am also very happy to add other people photos if you would like to do that, if you have good stuff I will make a section for you (if you want to sell your pictures there we can arrange something).

SilviaFan
May 12th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Know you can see Frank's photos at:

http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/

dropshots-protennisphotos.com has just opened and I am still adding pictures and sections everyday. Wait tell I am done before you comment. By the way I have tons more Dokic to add. I am also very happy to add other people photos if you would like to do that, if you have good stuff I will make a section for you (if you want to sell your pictures there we can arrange something).

Nice Fotosite Frank!!! :)
Do you also have fotos of Silvia Farina?! :hearts:

per4ever
May 12th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I like your Jelena Dokic 3 Gallery :lol:

DA FOREHAND
May 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Another ode to the titless one...i'LL PASS

Frank Riley
May 12th, 2004, 08:46 PM
As I said I am still loading pictures, I will have about 10 pages of Dokic by the end of the week. No Farina's of my own I have never watched her play. At the last section talking about me you will see who I have talked to there is a long list. I have several more players and hope to get more this year forsure, i am also going to add a section for the best of pictures were I pick the best on the web. Like I said it is not done but soon.

Forhand you did not look at the section, I did say some thing about Kournikova but the pictures are from different players. I like Dokic as well and she is rather large. Give me time I will get all the big ones as well when I can, just not many of them in the WTA.

controlfreak
May 12th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Picture MS12 is quite interesting...

Frank Riley
May 13th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Just added a bunch last night. :bounce:

Frank Riley
May 13th, 2004, 03:47 PM
MS 12 uhhhh you think showing a nice rear end is interesting I have lots of that stuff as well I have debated taking that one out, if you think showing a rear end close up is bad please tell me that. But the fact that you saw that means you looked at my stuff, Cool :)

Frank Riley
May 17th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Okay everyone needs to take another look I have added so much more and I have made the pictures even bigger. Now you can see the details. Check it out and soon we will have a section for our other great photographer Luke there, anyone with good pics is welcome, just let me know.

Looking for Photographers and Reports want to go to events as a press person talk to me.