PDA

View Full Version : Should Serena Stop Wearing the "Two Piece?"

anton
May 11th, 2004, 07:53 PM
http://www.ltmn.com/twopiece.jpg
Should Serena Stop Wearing the "Two Piece?"

V-MAC
May 11th, 2004, 07:57 PM
no i like it, anything that helps to sex up the sport is good in my opinion as it will get wta tennis some much-needed attention.(aswell as being nice to look at too of course ;) ) btw, serena should dig out the catsuit from the back of her wardrobe and wear that again too. :bounce:

pisces
May 11th, 2004, 07:58 PM
No, SERENA HAS THE BODY FOR IT.

tennisIlove09
May 11th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I just hope she has a new line for the French. This line (one piece and two piece) isn't working for me.

anton
May 11th, 2004, 08:00 PM
I like the dress better. She looks like a goddess in it.

I don't think Wimbledon will let her wear the two piece there...

They told Anne White(?) not to wear this again:http://www.ltmn.com/anne11.jpg

WtaTour4Ever
May 11th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I would like the top with a cute skirt, but I'm not a huge fan of the shorts.

le bon vivant
May 11th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Sure, I don't see why not. I doubt she'll wear the two-piece at Roland garros though. I think that a silk dress is a little impractical on Red Clay, but hey she might be able to pull it off. She's not a modest girl, LOL.

V-MAC
May 11th, 2004, 08:03 PM
i think she could get away with wearing that at wimbledon. venus was wearing a rather revealing outfit at wimbledon 2000,the one with the sides slashed away and it wasn't banned.in fact, it's in the wimbledon museum.

bandabou
May 11th, 2004, 08:08 PM
I like the skirt better, but the two-piece ainīt that bad.

Venus Forever
May 11th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I like the two piece better.

The one piece is just nasty, sorry. That whole aluminum wrap thing, just not feeling it.

Dava
May 11th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I have to say I much prefer that to the ghastly and wastefull piece of clothing that she wears as the alternative costume.

vs1
May 11th, 2004, 08:20 PM
SERENA SHOULD WEAR WHATEVER THE HELL SHE DAMN PLEASES!!! Because quite honestly, I think she looks good in whatever she is wearing...and if she's winning...all the better! ;) :banana:

vs1
May 11th, 2004, 08:20 PM
I have to say I much prefer that to the ghastly and wastefull piece of clothing that she wears as the alternative costume.
Now I just didn't hear those words come out of your fingers, right?! :kiss: :kiss:

SelesFan70
May 11th, 2004, 08:22 PM
She should stop wearing it because it makes me feel guilty as I stuff my face with Chinese/pizza/chocolate/etc... :lol:

anton
May 11th, 2004, 08:29 PM
She should stop wearing it because it makes me feel guilty as I stuff my face with Chinese/pizza/chocolate/etc... :lol:
Right after you eat all that do 2000 sit ups:haha: :haha:

Dava
May 11th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Now I just didn't hear those words come out of your fingers, right?! :kiss: :kiss:
Oh come she looks great in the two piece, but my god that other thing looks like she had a fight with a Marks and Sparks wine cooler and lost:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss:

A'DAM
May 11th, 2004, 08:51 PM
She looks funky!!! I like it!!!!!!!! :drool:

harloo
May 11th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Serena is always daring to be different from the rest of the girls. Whether you hate it or love it, she has everyone's attention. Their is no other player who could do that besides Venus.( and Kournikova when she was playing.) One of my favorite Vee outfits was the one she wore at AO with the boob tube. LOL!! I just love these controversial outfits.:D :lol:

thelittlestelf
May 11th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I liked her clothes from FILA much better than the Nike ones... so far at least.

Ballbuster
May 11th, 2004, 09:15 PM
That Trojan number she wore in Miami is quite befitting.....since Troy is coming out and they are wearing the same outfits, except by men.

*JR*
May 11th, 2004, 09:21 PM
IMO, the Cameroon soccer uniform was the best, perfectly Color Coordinated; Form Fitting without being Too Tight, like the cat suit. Even the Soccer Sox went perfectly with the look.

Volcana
May 11th, 2004, 09:54 PM

I think there's more of a market for it than the catsuit.

Crazy Canuck
May 11th, 2004, 09:55 PM
She should be able to wear whatever she wants to wear.

Black Mamba.
May 11th, 2004, 10:00 PM
If she can perform in the outfit, and we all know she can then she can wear whatever she wants.

dreamgoddess099
May 11th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Serena will stop wearing two piece outfits the day KFC no longer sells the two piece. Long live breasts and legs.

bandabou
May 11th, 2004, 10:11 PM
But what is really so bad about the outfit?! O.k, itīs abit short and lil too tight...but I think that itīs just Serenaīs body. Last year she was wearing the same short and top combination as Myskina but Serena made it look like she was wearing a whole different outfit.....some people got the body, some donīt..

Venus Forever
May 11th, 2004, 10:16 PM
I liked her clothes from FILA much better than the Nike ones... so far at least.
Puma ;)

Mrs. Peel
May 11th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Serena will stop wearing two piece outfits the day KFC no longer sells the two piece. Long live breasts and legs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Topaz"
May 11th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Showing mid-section is in. All the girls do it; check the high schools, colleges, supermarkets, etc... Now the pants, I dunno; I have to consider them against short skirts where the panties or shorter pants would show up anyway.

Face it, folks, it's show, show, showbusiness. The MTV generation has market power. :cool:

Rocketta
May 11th, 2004, 11:32 PM
:haha:

Oh gosh that is so funny! :lol:

mykarma
May 11th, 2004, 11:49 PM

What about one other option. "I don't care, It's up to Serena"

*JR*
May 11th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Showing mid-section is in. All the girls do it; check the high schools, colleges, supermarkets, etc... Now the pants, I dunno; I have to consider them against short skirts where the panties or shorter pants would show up anyway.

Face it, folks, it's show, show, showbusiness. The MTV generation has market power. :cool:

Canada's (er, Kuh-beck's) ;) Melanie Marois :drool:

http://www.igs.net/~bmitchell/Tennis/Marois/melanie133.jpg

"Topaz"
May 12th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Canada's (er, Kuh-beck's) ;) Melanie Marois :drool:
Do you mean Quebec? :angel:

Cariaoke
May 12th, 2004, 12:09 AM
I LURV the two piece... the one piece doesn't fit right on her or something. I never like her in one pieces cuz of her boobs and ass. It tends to make her look like shelter for Yogi, Boo Boo and Ranger Smith. Now, a two piece top and skirt, like the strawberry ice era (shiny black skirt, pink zippered vest top) looked GREAT because there was a split in the front and it was form fitting. I HATED that strawberry ice one piece dress. Pepto Abismal. :tape: That looked a hot mess fried at 105943 degrees fahrenheit. *shakes head*

Serena needs to stick to form fitting bottoms. Her top can be a little loose but no no no on the bottom. Her puma dress last year, when she wore the mostly white version... I coulda swore I saw some "picanic" baskets under it. :tape:

Volcana
May 12th, 2004, 12:19 AM
But what is really so bad about the outfit?
Nothing. Except it shouts 'if you were wearing this you wouldn't look this good'. SHE looks great in it. She looks like fucking Wonder Woman in it. On 99% of America all it says is 'lose some weight'.

Mr. Man
May 12th, 2004, 12:20 AM
The two piece rocks. But why all white? I need color!

decemberlove
May 12th, 2004, 12:20 AM
if ya got it, flaunt it . and serena's definitely got it . shes fucking HOT

i dont care for the one piece . but that two piece . yum

Cariaoke
May 12th, 2004, 12:22 AM
The two piece rocks. But why all white? I need color!
she wore the red version, mysteriously at Amelia Island...

there's a joke there but I'm going to leave it alone... :tape:

But if she wears red around the same days... ok... leaving it alone...

Mr. Man
May 12th, 2004, 12:25 AM
:haha: Shut the hell up, Cari.

Cariaoke
May 12th, 2004, 12:29 AM
what I do now? :angel:

dreamgoddess099
May 12th, 2004, 12:52 AM
she wore the red version, mysteriously at Amelia Island...

Looks like you solved the mystery. But it could have been the white outfit soaked in....Umm...I think I'll follow your lead and leave it alone. :lol:

Greenout
May 12th, 2004, 01:07 AM
Nope I like it. Maybe not for WIMBLEDON, but good for the US hardcourt
summer season. It's way too damn hot on court, why not?

Cariaoke
May 12th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Looks like you solved the mystery. But it could have been the white outfit soaked in....Umm...I think I'll follow your lead and leave it alone. :lol:
hmmm... now I'm starting to think a little more about her outfits than I wanted to...

switching to the mostly orange at Roland Garros '03...

why did I have to go there?

I'm sorry, Serena! I just hope you're a pearl girl. :tape:

Kabezya
May 12th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Serena shouldn't change a thing. Wimbledon perhaps she should go back to the dress or maybe something new. Otherwise no. People go to see Serena most of all for her tennis. What she wears is of her own concern but it's also part of what makes Serena, Serena. It also doesn't take away from the tennis since even in interviews reporters ask her and other players about it so it seems it does belong in tennis. Some people may not like it for whatever reason, but do they watch Serena for the latest outfit or for tennis?

RedFilaJen#1
May 12th, 2004, 01:33 AM
No she should not wear that it is suppose to be tennis outfit not a swim suit!!!! She can do what she likes but I hate seeing her in it. She looks stupid being the only one with it on.

mandy7
May 12th, 2004, 06:14 AM
yes, please! wear normal stuff!
there's a lot of other nike clothes to choose from
and those clothes all look great
lindsay, amelie, maria & daniela all dress way better
but that's just my opinion
(well not JUST mine, but you know what i mean)

V-MAC
May 12th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Serena is always daring to be different from the rest of the girls. Whether you hate it or love it, she has everyone's attention. Their is no other player who could do that besides Venus.( and Kournikova when she was playing.) One of my favorite Vee outfits was the one she wore at AO with the boob tube. LOL!! I just love these controversial outfits.:D :lol:

I agree about vee's aus open 2001 outfit round 1 match against m.j martinez where she lost the 1st set but stormed back to win the next 2. :lol: funny how i seem to remember everything about that match :eek: venus managed to get herself splashed across all the tabloids over here wearing that outfit.man she should definitely dig that outfit out again,hehe i could imagine the reaction she'd get if she wore a white version of it at wimbledon this year :devil: :devil:

DA FOREHAND
May 12th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I like the dress better. She looks like a goddess in it.

I don't think Wimbledon will let her wear the two piece there...

They told Anne White(?) not to wear this again:http://www.ltmn.com/anne11.jpg
I don't either as you must wear predominately white, and well Serena is black. ;)

CapFan#1
May 12th, 2004, 03:46 PM
NO, SHE LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!

vettipooh
May 13th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Whatever Serena is comfortable in, I'm comfortable with!!!!!!!Whatever floats her boat!!!