PDA

View Full Version : A 75% fit venus,could she beat a 50% fit Justine?

emptyhead
May 11th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Would be a close call and most certainly, and the match would have a lot of injury time-outs but could a 75% fit venus defeat a 50% fit Justine?

pigam
May 11th, 2004, 03:12 PM
without a doubt!
Justine has to be 100 % to beat Venus, undr any circumstances. That's something I'm quite sure about. Justine only at 50% of her abilities? PLease? Venus beats her! And vice versa That's why I hope BOTH will be a 100 %!

Foot_Fault
May 11th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Please let this "BAIT" thread die and sink to the Abyss of the board...they're trying to start a fight.

And sad to say most of you are falling for it.:rolleyes:

fammmmedspin
May 11th, 2004, 03:16 PM
It would depend which 25% was missing. If it was the stomach muscle and she couldn't serve Venus wouldn't do so well.

pigam
May 11th, 2004, 03:20 PM
It would depend which 25% was missing. If it was the stomach muscle and she couldn't serve Venus wouldn't do so well.
Yeah! :lol:
and in the remaining 50%, does that still include Justine's left hand? :unsure:
Otherwise she' :bolt: !

bandabou
May 11th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Yeah! :lol:
and in the remaining 50%, does that still include Justine's left hand? :unsure:
Otherwise she' :bolt: !

:lol: :rolls:

venusfan
May 11th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Would be a close call and most certainly, and the match would have a lot of injury time-outs but could a 75% fit venus defeat a 50% fit Justine?
Venus at 50% can beat a Justin at 75% or even 100%. What's the head to head again?

harloo
May 11th, 2004, 04:14 PM
This is nothing but a pathetic attempt to start mess.

emptyhead
May 11th, 2004, 04:16 PM
No it's not

Andy T
May 11th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Definitely! If Venus had two legs and one arm, and Justine had two legs and no arms, Venus would win every time and probably in straight sets. How many more ridiculous ways of trying to get poeple to say Venus is the best can there be?

Cybelle Darkholme
May 11th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Please let this "BAIT" thread die and sink to the Abyss of the board...they're trying to start a fight.

And sad to say most of you are falling for it.:rolleyes: I agree even I am finally tired of bashing the enfant terrible.

Let me amend this by saying... until she does another knuckleheaded stunt.

emptyhead
May 11th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Andy T said - and Justine had two legs and no arms

How can Justine serve with no arms?

Andy T
May 11th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I'm sure venus can, so Justine should ask her.

DA FOREHAND
May 11th, 2004, 04:39 PM
See Amelia Island 01....not convinced?

Check the h2h http://www.tenniscorner.net

per4ever
May 11th, 2004, 04:48 PM
when was the last time these two played?? and when were most of their matches played??

yep exactly BEFORE Justine won her slams...

Anyway Justine won't play a tournament if she isn't 100% fit :)

maccardel
May 11th, 2004, 04:53 PM
There is no doubt that a 60% Venus could beat a 90% Justine, just look at Amelia Island a few years ago. Venus was not in that match until the 0-4 in the second set. Now in 2004, I will be honest to say that I don't really know who would win the match.

emptyhead
May 11th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Has venus ever played a match where she's 100% fit?

harloo
May 11th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I agree even I am finally tired of bashing the enfant terrible.

Let me amend this by saying... until she does another knuckleheaded stunt.
:lol:

DA FOREHAND
May 11th, 2004, 05:13 PM
when was the last time these two played?? and when were most of their matches played??

yep exactly BEFORE Justine won her slams...

Anyway Justine won't play a tournament if she isn't 100% fit :)
LOL
I'm sure you haven't forgotten the drubbing Venus handed her at the 03 A.O. 6-3 6-3 :drool: a few months before justine won her first slam. :wavey:

Are you suggesting that justine hasn't lost a match since winning a slam? Winning a slam doesn't make one invincible. :rolleyes:

per4ever
May 11th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I'm sure you know that winning a GS changes a player, gives more confidence :wavey:
I'm sure you also realise that Justine became a better player last year..better then she was during the AO..:wavey:

DA FOREHAND
May 11th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I'm sure you know that winning a GS changes a player, gives more confidence :wavey:
I'm sure you also realise that Justine became a better player last year..better then she was during the AO..:wavey:
No I'm not sure of that at all...She was crushed by Serena two weeks after winning a slam "transformed" her into a "better" player, On grass the surface she reached her first slam final. She also lost to Mauresmo, Myskina, Kuznetsova. So don't act like she's been invincible since she won her first slam.

emptyhead
May 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Justine wasnt fit at Wimbledon, everyone knows that, well almost it seems