PDA

View Full Version : How come Justine fans & Kim fans dislike one and other?

emptyhead
May 10th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Now not all but many seem to really dislike each other. Sure there's some rivalry bewteen the two women, but most Justine fans never seem to give Kim much credit

Greenout
May 13th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Now not all but many seem to really dislike each other. Sure there's some rivalry bewteen the two women, but most Justine fans never seem to give Kim much credit

You've got it visa-versa. We don't have a problem with them. If
you go into the player forums, you'll see constant mean spirited
jokes,limericks, captions against Justine next door. We don't play
those types of games at J-Time. We do give Kim credit, they
usually do not give much to Justine; but some of them
seem to love dissing her physical appearance for some odd reason
instead.

Experimentee
May 13th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Greenout stop constantly trying to claim Justine fans are innocent, they are no better than Kim fans, or any other fans :rolleyes:

katrientje
May 13th, 2004, 03:47 PM
It wasn't like that in the beginning when Justine and Kim came on strong in 2000-2001
Their fans had a preference for one but mostly quite liked both...
Now most justine fans don't seem to like Kim and vice versa, so the the same happens to their fans.
It's a pity...
I am pretty sure that most Belgian fans appreciate both, but have a very very strong preference for one of them
And most Belgians on the board seem to get along quite well with eachother

Greenout
May 13th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Greenout stop constantly trying to claim Justine fans are innocent, they are no better than Kim fans, or any other fans :rolleyes:

I'm just trying to answer Empty's question with an "honest" answer.
By the way Empty still needs to tell us who that player was that said
the quote about reading the internet. ;)

Je_ne_sais_quoi
May 13th, 2004, 03:49 PM
coz the justine fans go around bad repping people for posting their own opinions about justine.

Greenout
May 13th, 2004, 03:51 PM
coz the justine fans go around bad repping people for posting their own opinions about justine.

What? Again totally wrong. It's the other way around. Geez!!

Je_ne_sais_quoi
May 13th, 2004, 03:54 PM
What? Again totally wrong. It's the other way around. Geez!!
well..i'm pretty sure it ain't the other way round:rolleyes:

SJW
May 13th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Henin fans dislike everybody :shrug:

Martian Jeza
May 13th, 2004, 04:28 PM

Said a Williams Sisters fan : Funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Allez-H
May 13th, 2004, 04:30 PM
:)
You really love them,don't cha?

minboy
May 13th, 2004, 04:36 PM
They're #1 and #2. End of the story.

SJW
May 13th, 2004, 04:41 PM
:)
You really love them,don't cha?
they're alright...i like you, Lady, Viggen, Katrienje and Justine&Coria...but whenever i'm nice about her the dickass bunch wind me up, so like, easier not to bother :rolleyes:

SJW
May 13th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Said a Williams Sisters fan : Funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BLAH

love the hate in your sig btw :yeah::)

SJW
May 13th, 2004, 04:42 PM
btw how do you add someone to an ignore list? :confused:

Allez-H
May 13th, 2004, 04:43 PM
they're alright...i like you, Lady, Viggen, Katrienje and Justine&Coria...but whenever i'm nice about her the dickass bunch wind me up, so like, easier not to bother :rolleyes:
o,you like me??? I like you too :hug: *'Never felt this way' playing on the background...*

Martian Jeza
May 13th, 2004, 04:50 PM
btw how do you add someone to an ignore list? :confused:

It doesn't mean, I abuse of giving red dots to Williams Sisters fans... At you now... :rolleyes:

Lady
May 13th, 2004, 04:56 PM

I guess that's my favourite part ;)
I still remember, how wateva claimed that I'm one of those JuJu fans, who are bed repping people for not agreeing with me. Guess what I found in my CP next?? a bad rep from Wateva, her/his hypocricy was so funny, that I didn't even bother to bad rep her/him back. :lol:

But anyway, I don't have any problems with any fan base as whole, just sometimes with a couple of individuals. ;) And about Kim fans, well my best friend from WTA World is devoted Kim fan, and a lot of other Kim fans are great people.

arn
May 13th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I like both, and I don't see that getting changed by anything. I'm proud they are both belgian and that both have very different personalities :)

Kart
May 13th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Because it's not :tennis: - it's :boxing:.

Spunky83
May 13th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Love Justine, more than any other player...like Clijsters as well, but absolutely LOVE her amazing split-forehand!!!

My advice to all Justine and Kimmy fans: Letīs work together and terrorize the die-hard williams-fans...ALLEZ!

This was a joke...sorry.

saki
May 13th, 2004, 07:34 PM
I think it's partly just that they're #1 and #2 too now and partly just that they're very different people and therefore attract very different sorts of fans. From what I've seen of Kim fans, they really don't like to criticise or laugh at Kim at all, there seems to be a lot of "she's sooooo sweet, let's plan her wedding", whereas Justine fans are more inclined to analyse Justine's game and criticise her and laugh at her where it's needed (especially her taste in music ;) ) and so it's inevitable that there's going to be antagonism between such different types of fans. I also think that Kim's post-San Diego comments turned a lot of Justine fans off her. I didn't so much object to the comments as the complete inability of Kim fans to criticise her for them. I don't like the sort of blind adoration that seems to be part and parcel of being a Kim fan. It's not that I think Kim fans are bad people and should be shot, just that it's not my style.

tennisIlove09
May 13th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Because how often do fans of rivals get along? Do you see fans of hockey teams getting along? Or Football teams? Fans love their favorites and that's it.

angele87
May 13th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I think 2 things contribute heavily to the annimosity (sp?) that is obviously there between a lot of Kim and Justine fans. Kim and Justine are obviously very different people so they're going to attract different kinds of fans. There aren't many fans that are die-hard fans of both which is completely understandable. Since the fan bases are different, there's bound to be some tension simply because of where both girls are in the rankings. Kim and Justine aer also not the best of friends so because the two of them arguably have their differences, some arguments are bound to come up when fans are defending their favorites.

angele87
May 13th, 2004, 08:00 PM
I also think that Kim's post-San Diego comments turned a lot of Justine fans off her. I didn't so much object to the comments as the complete inability of Kim fans to criticise her for them. I don't like the sort of blind adoration that seems to be part and parcel of being a Kim fan. It's not that I think Kim fans are bad people and should be shot, just that it's not my style.

My memory of that incident is slightly different. As a Kim fan, I openly admit that Kim shouldn't have made those comments. I think the problem that some Kim fans had at the time was that some Justine fans, and I emphasize some, not all, were very quick to say that they hated Kim because of her comments, she was a bad person, etc... which some people, myself included at one point, interpreted as the pot calling the kettle black. Kim isn't perfect, we all know that, however Justine isn't either. A lot of people were a little :scratch: at why somebody would hate Kim for those comments where as they were/are devoted Justine fans despite of all the not so great things that she's said/done. I don't think many Kim fans have something against the entire fanbase that Justine has, just a person here or there.

As far as Kim fans go, I first off don't think we should be generalized. No one fanbase is the same and to say that "blind adoration" is part of being a Kim fan is simply not true. Sure it's true for some Kim fans but it's also true for some Justine fans, Serena fans, Jennifer fans, etc...

tenn_ace
May 13th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I don't dislike kim's fans... they are great posters.

The only group of fans that I dislike is some of the Williams fans.

saki
May 13th, 2004, 08:06 PM
My memory of that incident is slightly different. As a Kim fan, I openly admit that Kim shouldn't have made those comments. I think the problem that some Kim fans had at the time was that some Justine fans, and I emphasize some, not all, were very quick to say that they hated Kim because of her comments, she was a bad person, etc... which some people, myself included at one point, interpreted as the pot calling the kettle black. Kim isn't perfect, we all know that, however Justine isn't either. A lot of people were a little :scratch: at why somebody would hate Kim for those comments where as they were/are devoted Justine fans despite of all the not so great things that she's said/done. I don't think many Kim fans have something against the entire fanbase that Justine has, just a person here or there.

As far as Kim fans go, I first off don't think we should be generalized. No one fanbase is the same and to say that "blind adoration" is part of being a Kim fan is simply not true. Sure it's true for some Kim fans but it's also true for some Justine fans, Serena fans, Jennifer fans, etc...The thing is that most (yes, there are some fanatical Juju fans, I'm sure I don't need to name names ;) ) Justine fans do admit that she's not perfect, so to see Kim fans refusing to admit the same, despite all the evidence to the contrary was really very annoying. As I said, the comments in themselves were bitchy and jealous but completely forgivable because, hey, it was a tough loss and every player does that from time to time, it was more the attitude of the Kim fans that annoyed me.

And on the blind adoration thing... I surf almost all player forums for interest value from time to time (but don't post in them out of respect) and the CCL is the only one that had a critical thread about Kim's (on her mental issues) continually resented and abused just because it was critical - there were numerous comments along the lines of 'I don't come here to hear criticism, I just want to cheer for her' which is entirely fair enough, it's one way of being a fan, it's just not my way. But I do think it's fair to say that Kim fans don't like criticism of her in her forum.

fleemkeģ
May 13th, 2004, 08:14 PM
In my case it's mostly dubecause off the Flemish press (I know it sounds silly) 'Kim's perfect, Justine is a bitch' I turned my back to Kim. I know Kim isn't the press but hey I'm human and not perfect. Also Lei's comments after RG, USopen, ... and Kim's comments after San Diego didn't help. I do respect Kim as a player (some persons don't believe it .. so be it) and when I worked for her in Bree she was ok.

The Crow
May 13th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I love the Kim fans :hearts:

angele87
May 13th, 2004, 08:32 PM
The thing is that most (yes, there are some fanatical Juju fans, I'm sure I don't need to name names ;) ) Justine fans do admit that she's not perfect, so to see Kim fans refusing to admit the same, despite all the evidence to the contrary was really very annoying. As I said, the comments in themselves were bitchy and jealous but completely forgivable because, hey, it was a tough loss and every player does that from time to time, it was more the attitude of the Kim fans that annoyed me.

I'm not sure that all Kim fans refused to admit that she's perfect... I'm here as a Kim fan telling you that she's not perfect so you can at least say all Kim fans minus 1. As I explained before, I think more fans were interested in defending her against all the backlash as opposed to joining into the negativity. I'll come back on fleemke's post to elaborate on that.

And on the blind adoration thing... I surf almost all player forums for interest value from time to time (but don't post in them out of respect) and the CCL is the only one that had a critical thread about Kim's (on her mental issues) continually resented and abused just because it was critical - there were numerous comments along the lines of 'I don't come here to hear criticism, I just want to cheer for her' which is entirely fair enough, it's one way of being a fan, it's just not my way. But I do think it's fair to say that Kim fans don't like criticism of her in her forum.

Well that thread is another issue all on its own. The group who is against it ( of which I am part of) have their reasons for that as do the people who are for it, and there are some, I'm sure you just forgot to mention that! There's more than meet's the surface about that thread and the reason I don't like it anyway is more than just because it's critical of Kim. But I don't really think that's relevant to why Kim and Justine fans don't get along all that well. Imo, people who aren't Kim fans shouldn't be visiting CCL and if they choose to, it's not their place to pass judgement unless they find something there that's inappropriate towards them ( i.e personal insults).

angele87
May 13th, 2004, 08:36 PM
In my case it's mostly dubecause off the Flemish press (I know it sounds silly) 'Kim's perfect, Justine is a bitch' I turned my back to Kim. I know Kim isn't the press but hey I'm human and not perfect. Also Lei's comments after RG, USopen, ... and Kim's comments after San Diego didn't help. I do respect Kim as a player (some persons don't believe it .. so be it) and when I worked for her in Bree she was ok.
I think this sort of has to do with how Kim fans feel. I remember feeling at the time that Kim's comments in themselves were nothing to be shunned for however it was a nice excuse to use for hating her. A lot of people don't like exactly what Fleemke mentioned... the press comments, Lei's comments, etc... however hating Kim because the press is nice to her sounds just plain silly. Hating Kim for her San Diego comments however makes more sense, at least on the surface.

graf630
May 13th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Nobody is perfect,and everyone has their own opinion. Kim and Justine each have said things about other players I am sure they wished they hadn't. It is a part of growing up,with all the pressure on them both to be the best in their country. For a time Kim dominated Justine,now it has been Justine's turn to dominate most meetings. But they are both exceptional players #1 & #2 in the world and also of their country.:D It would be great if we could all just get along and be happy for a small country like Belgium,having such talented tennis players to be on top.:confused: I for one like both of them.Maybe one more than the other,but it is all the negitive talk from posters about one or the other that turns me off more than anything. These girls rock!!:bounce: Lets enjoy their tennis!:)

flyingmachine
May 13th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Nobody is perfect,and everyone has their own opinion. Kim and Justine each have said things about other players I am sure they wished they hadn't. It is a part of growing up,with all the pressure on them both to be the best in their country. For a time Kim dominated Justine,now it has been Justine's turn to dominate most meetings. But they are both exceptional players #1 & #2 in the world and also of their country.:D It would be great if we could all just get along and be happy for a small country like Belgium,having such talented tennis players to be on top.:confused: I for one like both of them.Maybe one more than the other,but it is all the negitive talk from posters about one or the other that turns me off more than anything. These girls rock!!:bounce: Lets enjoy their tennis!:)
Thank you :worship:

fleemkeģ
May 13th, 2004, 08:51 PM
I think this sort of has to do with how Kim fans feel. I remember feeling at the time that Kim's comments in themselves were nothing to be shunned for however it was a nice excuse to use for hating her. A lot of people don't like exactly what Fleemke mentioned... the press comments, Lei's comments, etc... however hating Kim because the press is nice to her sounds just plain silly. Hating Kim for her San Diego comments however makes more sense, at least on the surface.
Well indeed it does sounds silly but believe me that when the press is praising Justine and bashing Kim for a while the "hate" against Justine will raise under the Kim-fans.

For example: When Kim's helping sick kids or something the press prints it big in every newspaper. When Justine donated money (she got as a weddingpresent) for 'make-a-wish or got a reward from the organisation nobody's talking about it ... it's like walking against a wall ...

If you don't like Kim's game (I never did) and get no respect from the press towards your favo's game and LC says very nice things .... well it's not hard to dislike somebody ;) But again I have always respected her game and her personnality although it's not what I like the most :)

justine&coria
May 13th, 2004, 09:03 PM
There was a time when Justine was almost always losing to Kim : during that time, Kim was behaving like a very good friend to Justine. And Justine considered Kim like a great friend too !
When Justine started winnig consistently against Kim, then Kim started making nasty comments on Justine (and there were many) ! And when Justine won her first match against Kim on hard, then it was worse !

To sum up, Kim accused Justine of faking injury, taking some injury time-out at key points of the match; her "clan" started saying that Justine takes doping etc.
That's it ! :wavey:

[and SJW, I like you too :kiss: ]

flyingmachine
May 13th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Well indeed it does sounds silly but believe me that when the press is praising Justine and bashing Kim for a while the "hate" against Justine will raise under the Kim-fans.

For example: When Kim's helping sick kids or something the press prints it big in every newspaper. When Justine donated money (she got as a weddingpresent) for 'make-a-wish or got a reward from the organisation nobody's talking about it ... it's like walking against a wall ...

If you don't like Kim's game (I never did) and get no respect from the press towards your favo's game and LC says very nice things .... well it's not hard to dislike somebody ;) But again I have always respected her game and her personnality although it's not what I like the most :)

I think the Belgium media are also to blame as well. It sounds like the Belgium (They seems to be learning from the British Media. :rolleyes: ) To build people up and than destory them but luckly Justine is strong enough to take it on. :) I think this rival is just not about for the sake of tennis but a reflection of Belgium as a nation and the state of mind of the Belgium. I know as a non Belgian is easy for me to say but at times an outsider may see thing in a different way. I think this rival is a bit beyond tennis and the powers of tennis it shows WHAT IS BELGIUM. However, somehow it affect fans like me as well. Both players truly put Belgium on a world map.

alexusjonesfan
May 13th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I don't like Kim's fans because they have cooties.

*JR*
May 13th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Evi, isn't DeMorgen a rather "pro Ju-ish" paper? :p

Sweets, Juju fans don't like anyone else.... Luv? :devil:

saki
May 13th, 2004, 09:09 PM
I'm not sure that all Kim fans refused to admit that she's perfect... I'm here as a Kim fan telling you that she's not perfect so you can at least say all Kim fans minus 1. As I explained before, I think more fans were interested in defending her against all the backlash as opposed to joining into the negativity. I'll come back on fleemke's post to elaborate on that.

Well that thread is another issue all on its own. The group who is against it ( of which I am part of) have their reasons for that as do the people who are for it, and there are some, I'm sure you just forgot to mention that! There's more than meet's the surface about that thread and the reason I don't like it anyway is more than just because it's critical of Kim. But I don't really think that's relevant to why Kim and Justine fans don't get along all that well. Imo, people who aren't Kim fans shouldn't be visiting CCL and if they choose to, it's not their place to pass judgement unless they find something there that's inappropriate towards them ( i.e personal insults).
Your first paragraph illustrates exactly what I mean - that Kim fans in general see criticism of her as negativity. I'm not saying that that's bad, just that it's very different to the way that most Justine fans are and it's difficult for many people to understand the other way of being a fan. I have to admit that I don't understand it, but I don't think Kim fans are wrong to do it.

Fair enough on the CCL thread, I'll take your word for it that there's more to it. I was't 'passing judgement' on it, just using it as an illustration of how different Kim's fanbase is to Justine's, nor have I ever posted in CCL so I don't much appreciate the tone of your second paragraph.

I don't want to fight, all I was trying to do is point out that Kim and Justine fans have very different ways of being a fan and that this is part of why they don't get along all that well. As Justine herself might say: vive la difference! For sure!

flyingmachine
May 13th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Personally I don't care about Kim fans. What I really don't like are some of the Williams fans. :fiery: However I feel Justine vs Williams is a very healthy rival than Kim vs Justine.

fleemkeģ
May 13th, 2004, 09:14 PM
BTW I don't have probs with Kimfans, Serenafans, Venusfans, ... I do have probs with some individuals who are fan from other players :)

Jolly 'De Morgen' is the paper who reacted mad at Lei's comments towards Justine and the Clijsters hate that newspaper now ... I'm not saying the paper is pro Justine or contra Kim but I'm not saying they aren't ;) Imo the paper gives facts even if they are against Kim or Lei .. but that's my opinion and that discusion has been held before ;)

Martian Jeza
May 13th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I'm a French speaking Belgian and I prefer a little bit Justine but at the AO final, I was supporting Kim because I wanted her to win a slam but too bad she lost again to Justine. I respect them both : Justine Fans and Kim Fans.
As long as Justine or Kim win, that's great for our country.

faste5683
May 13th, 2004, 09:31 PM

I've never bad repped anybody for anything!

And I never will :angel:

ALLEZ --Come ON!

:wavey:

veera
May 13th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Your first paragraph illustrates exactly what I mean - that Kim fans in general see criticism of her as negativity. I'm not saying that that's bad, just that it's very different to the way that most Justine fans are and it's difficult for many people to understand the other way of being a fan. I have to admit that I don't understand it, but I don't think Kim fans are wrong to do it.

Fair enough on the CCL thread, I'll take your word for it that there's more to it. I was't 'passing judgement' on it, just using it as an illustration of how different Kim's fanbase is to Justine's, nor have I ever posted in CCL so I don't much appreciate the tone of your second paragraph.

I don't want to fight, all I was trying to do is point out that Kim and Justine fans have very different ways of being a fan and that this is part of why they don't get along all that well. As Justine herself might say: vive la difference! For sure!

I'm sorry, but would you like to see a thread in JT about for example the hand-raising incident, the coaching thing and how she accused Lindsay for taking injury time outs, and how people think that is not a part of good sportmanship? I mean a really negative thread, criticising all those things quite harshly.
Probably not...Or at least many fans of Justine probably would not like to see that thread (because they (understandebly) think it's unfair and useless, as many people think about the thread you mentioned in CCL) Cause it's a place where you can all be fans happily together (I sometimes visit there, seems like a nice place).

saki
May 13th, 2004, 09:50 PM
I'm sorry, but would you like to see a thread in JT about for example the hand-raising incident, the coaching thing and how she accused Lindsay for taking injury time outs, and how people think that is not a part of good sportmanship? I mean a really negative thread, criticising all those things quite harshly.
Probably not...Or at least many fans of Justine probably would not like to see that thread (because they (understandebly) think it's unfair and useless, as many people think about the thread you mentioned in CCL) Cause it's a place where you can all be fans happily together (I sometimes visit there, seems like a nice place).
I don't think I'd mind if it were a fan of Justine who wanted to discuss those incidents. I don't think a fan of Justine would start a really harshly critical thread (that's what GM is for...) but a thread saying "I really like Justine, but..." would be fine! In fact there was a thread in JT that was recently bumped for interest/amusement value on Justine's choking/mental issues...

angele87
May 13th, 2004, 10:00 PM

I'm a Kim fan so I know what's it like for Kim to be well liked by the press, get recognized for her charity work, etc..., I am also a Lleyton fan and I know what it's like to have nothing good posted/printed about him yet every single bad thing talked about and analyzed. But I hardly care about that... if people in the media don't wanna say anything good about him, good for them, it's no skin off my back. However I'm not bitter about that. For a time I was, wondering why people couldn't look at the whole package instead of just the cover, being mad that Lleyton's charity work was ignored, getting upset about the huge bashing thread in GM at the men's site, etc... but after a while I realized that there was no use being bitter about that or being upset that other players got better press coverage. So from then on, I've just enjoyed being a Lleyton fan instead of being bitter about the way he's perceived. I do understand how it's easy to get upset about it though but believe me, you'd be better off if you didn't let that bother you... I was anyway after getting over Lleyton's stuff.

Well I guess the only thing I can say to that is judge Kim for Kim, not her father or what the press says. But maybe that's hard to do :shrug:

Martian KC
May 13th, 2004, 10:00 PM
I think we all know who the real enemies are.:tape:

veera
May 13th, 2004, 10:06 PM
I don't think I'd mind if it were a fan of Justine who wanted to discuss those incidents. I don't think a fan of Justine would start a really harshly critical thread (that's what GM is for...) but a thread saying "I really like Justine, but..." would be fine! In fact there was a thread in JT that was recently bumped for interest/amusement value on Justine's choking/mental issues...

Yes, and there are people in CCL who think that the thread is okay... And I mean a really negative thread, with people posting there, who usually never post in CCL.

EDIT. PLEASE, could you make that thread then? Cuz I would be really interested to read it. And I'm too afraid to post in the JT :angel:

angele87
May 13th, 2004, 10:07 PM

That kind of made me laugh because when I posted that post, I wanted to write criticism but I wasn't sure how to spell it (english isn't my first language) so I wrote negativity instead :o But in any case, I don't think it would be unfair to call what surrounded Kim after San Diego negativity. THe comments that I read went beyond " I don't agree with what she's saying".

My second paragraph wasn't necessarily directed at you but more at anybody who's using CCL as a reason to dislike Kim fans. I don't think we go around GM worshiping Kim and saying how perfect and flawless she is and I almost take offense to the blind addoration thing.

Jericho
May 13th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I love it when Justine and Kim fans fight.:lol:

To think that the Belgian fans used to have a little alliance against the Williams fans makes me laugh.

Then when Justine finally started kicking kim's ass on a regular basis and won her first slam, the Justine fans broke away and joined everyone else in calling Kim a choker. On to of that Kim accuses Justine of cheating and Kim fans started to hate Justine. And all Hell broke loose!

Now almost every fan base hate Justine and some of her fans, and not everyone views Kim as kind and hates her as well :tape:

I'm probably gonna get bad reps for this, but hey thats what Justine fans do :tape:

Diesel
May 13th, 2004, 10:33 PM

To think that the Belgian fans used to have a little alliance against the Williams fans makes me laugh.

Then when Justine finally started kicking kim's ass on a regular basis and won her first slam, the Justine fans broke away and joined everyone else in calling Kim a choker. On to of that Kim accuses Justine of cheating and Kim fans started to hate Justine. And all Hell broke loose!

Now almost every fan base hate Justine and some of her fans, and not everyone views Kim as kind and hates her as well :tape:

I'm probably gonna get bad reps for this, but hey thats what Justine fans do :tape:

I take it this is why some Williams fans are disliked on this board :tape:

Martian KC
May 13th, 2004, 10:50 PM

Most.

Martian Jeza
May 13th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Most.

Indeed.

Diesel
May 13th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Most.

And this is why some Justine fans are disliked on the boards :tape:

Oops... let me turn that into Most.

Indeed.

Jericho
May 13th, 2004, 11:57 PM
also b/c mainly Venus and Serena kick their faves asses and they can't handle it, so they look for other ways to diss them :tape:

Indeed.
Ouch! Double diss :tape:

Greenout
May 14th, 2004, 12:03 AM

Indeed.

We're a good bunch of supporters. There are tons more out there
lurking. They're just too shy or are intimidated to let themselves be
known up at GM.

Martian Jeza
May 14th, 2004, 12:18 AM
known up at GM.

They shouldn't be intimidated, realy... And surely not of the Williams Fans... ;)

faste5683
May 14th, 2004, 12:23 AM
known up at GM.

JuJu fans.....LOSE THE FEAR AND LET YOURSELVES BE HEARD! IT DON'T MATTER IF WE'RE NERDS! STRUT AND SHOUT DOWN WINNERS ALLEY - BITING, FIGHTING AND SCREAMING ALLEZ!

:wavey:

Je_ne_sais_quoi
May 14th, 2004, 01:24 AM
I guess that's my favourite part ;)
I still remember, how wateva claimed that I'm one of those JuJu fans, who are bed repping people for not agreeing with me. Guess what I found in my CP next?? a bad rep from Wateva, her/his hypocricy was so funny, that I didn't even bother to bad rep her/him back. :lol:

But anyway, I don't have any problems with any fan base as whole, just sometimes with a couple of individuals. ;) And about Kim fans, well my best friend from WTA World is devoted Kim fan, and a lot of other Kim fans are great people.
and guess who i got a bad rep from?
U!:rolleyes:

Jericho
May 14th, 2004, 03:15 AM
:tape: :tape: :o

Martian KC
May 14th, 2004, 03:45 AM

Why don't you display who badrepped you. If it means that much to you.

Fingon
May 14th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Well, I am a Justine fan, and I really have nothing against Kim fans, except Fifiricci, but not because he/she is a Kim fans but because he/she is an idiot.

what did happen is that now I feel less close to Kim fans, because Kim fans base changed, the same way she changed.

Kim was never my favourite, but I used to like her, and most Kim fan were very reasonable and fair.

Kim was always known for being nice, but that was about it. Things changed after that San Diego final. Not only Kim was bitchy, but he attitude and personality changed.

What really bothered me of what Kim said is that IMO she intentionally used her image to get maximum effect. I remember people saying "if Kim says it ..." not even caring that she was obviously lying. I could understand she was frustrated and would say something she regretted but I don't think it was the case, I think she knew what she was doing, used her image, and Justine's bad image after the FO to get the media and the crowds behind her and against Justine.

One thing that reaffirms my beliefs on this is the Kim later mentioned that Venus and Serena were her best friends in the tour, but yet she didn't even have Serena's email address. And Kim said Serena was going to design her wedding dress (when asked this year about that Kim looked lost and said she didn't even know if Serena designed wedding dresses), so for me it was another attempt to get the media and the crowds on her side.

Then Kim changed, sorry to say it but IMO she became lame, all that fairy tale with Lleyton, the love match, the wedding, the ring, all the attention.

Those Kim fans I used to like simply dissappeared, or just kept quiet, and a new breed of fans took their place, they are ok, they don't bother anyone but I simply don't see things the way they do. Those fans seem more worried about Kim's wedding and the love match than Kim's tennis. As other I have peeped up in the CCL and I saw very little concern about Kim's injury but a lot about her wedding, the love match, poetry, etc.

there is nothing wrong with that but it's simply not my style, and I believe it's the case with most Justine fans. I care about her tennis, I like to see her because her game is wonderful and a pleasure to watch, and I like her winning, especially grand slams, but that's it, I don't care about her personal life, her husband, or anything like that.

I don't say I am right and they are wrong, to each its own, all I am saying is that we are basically incompatible.

TeeRexx
May 14th, 2004, 04:18 AM
I don't dislike kim's fans... they are great posters.

The only group of fans that I dislike is some of the Williams fans.
That's too bad because none of the fabulous WILLIAMS fans dislike your apparently hateful azz. :eek: :kiss:

Veritas
May 14th, 2004, 05:28 AM

Isn't it obvious why? I don't wanna repeat what everyone else said before me, but ever since Kim made a comment about how she thinks Justine uses her injury timeouts to deliberately put her opponents off-course, her image's been tarnished among many Justine fans.

When some Justine fans pointed out how unfair the comments made by Kim and her dad were, many Kim fans took offence and made their own accusations against Justine (y'know, the usual gripes about "cheating", "hand-incident", "faking", blah, blah, blah).

It's just a simple cause-and-effect scenario (and yeah, I pinched this one from Matrix Reloaded). The "since you trashed my fave, then I'll trash your's" kind of thinking has been going on for so long...so I guess that should answer your question :shrug:

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 05:59 AM

OMG,you're soooooooo mature and as we can see soooooo loved by every fanbase too.You're such a good representive for your fanbase :yeah:

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 06:05 AM

Not really because they dissed Justine allong with the other Flemsih papers when she withdrew from Antwerp.

fifiricci
May 14th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Well, I am a Justine fan, and I really have nothing against Kim fans, except Fifiricci, but not because he/she is a Kim fans but because he/she is an idiot.
OMG, I'm SO devastated that I've been named and shamed:rolleyes: What can I have possibly done to deserve this abominable slur upon my stainless character! :p

fifiricci
May 14th, 2004, 07:58 AM
They're #1 and #2. End of the story.I agree, its as simple as that. The higher the stakes for the players, the more bitter the rivalry between the fans. Its the same in any sport.

A demonstration of the point is that you dont, for instance, see gazillions of threads on this board in which Amelie and Lindsay fans go for each other's throats in a vitriolic war of words. If they were numbers 1 and 2, you can bet they would, however "nice" they might seem ATM ..............................

I'm not suggesting that vitriolic wars of words should be encouraged, of course, its just human nature (and enormous fun if you are that way inclined which, lets face it, a lot of posters on this board are :lol: ).

SJW
May 14th, 2004, 08:00 AM

eh?

my comment was a generalisation. you know, a few Henin fans are good at that (namely a couple in this thread)

as a fan base, i don't have a problem with them. they're just like anyone else, have reasons for supporting their player, who is doing well so they're having fun. i can appreciate that.

as individuals, i have a problem with a couple of posters. who happen to be Henin fans. since they always take the bad over the good, i do the same. it's a shame, cuz like i said, i have a few jokes with the Henin fans i mentioned (add Crazy Fool to that list too)

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Ah... Allezjuju lacks of sense of humor...:eek:

She seems to think that because her idol is in number one, at this moment (and due to Kim injurie infortunately by some time more...) gives her the job of the guardian of tennis virtues.
She does not like that Juju is pointed by cheating...
Helooo !!!!
Do you have eyes in your face? Didnīt you see the hand incident in Roland Garros 2003 (Justine against Serena)
Ah... ! You prefered not to look...
Pity... due to the fact that it was played in slow motion, and obvious to everyone that that was cheating (the not blind ones...)
Of course Serena fans saw that, and namet it by its name: CHEATING, CHEATING, CHEATING...:bounce:

Yes, i saw the replays in the end of the year in Eurosport, i even recorded it ...

Of course Justine cheating once does not makes a cheater, but after the Australian Open 2004 in January, she cheated twice... (the tv again proved the cheating and manipulating the umpire)

But for people like Allezjuju... just small details... :cool:
Allezjuju, or Nora, what is the problem are you ashamed of your name?
I get along fine with some Belgian girls, not you, it seems, and i gave you several chances, even had Pm you...
Did not worked, from your 17 years Nora, you seems a belgina girl a lot full of yourself...
Enjoy it while it last Nora...

And yes, i have talked before with other Justine fans, some had made me favors in the past, ans some still do.
I had to say i considered you a annoying, but moderate Juju fan...
Well not anymore, you are a mean and arrogant girl.

And Allezjuju, for your information, you have already bad repped me, a month or so ago...
I did not rep back, gave you a second chance...
But you do not deserve it.
Sorry...

I wish you make me a favor, dont post in CCL anymore, you are not missed there...
I also dont post in Justine Time, see?
Save your crap for General messages, ok? :angel:
For the people who want to read some of his amazingly mature work,you can go over to the CCL to the thread 'poems about Kim and/or Lleyton'
This guy/girl even has trouble to understand what the title means,since he /she ony posted poems (if that's what you can call them) about J.This shows his/her obsession with Justine even more.This guy/girl obviously doesn't have a life either since he/she's willing to track down all my (and i'm sure I'm not the only one) messages just to get a little information about me.This guy/girl is obviously very frustrated since he/she instead of worrying about Kims injury finds it more intresting to still talk about an overrule from last January and is in love with J since he/she can't stop talking about her.This guy/girl,ladies and gentelmen, is the answer to the question asked in the first post.

I rest my case... ;)

sarza
May 14th, 2004, 02:42 PM
im not posting this thread as part of this huge debate thing going on im just gonna answer the initial question from how i feel. i think that there is a rival between kim/justine suporters purely for the fact that as some people have already said they are number 1 and 2 in the world, and the fact that they are both from belguim which is a small place in comparison to USA/AUS etc. We all have our favs out of the two which results in diferent views which will aultimatly lead to the odd disagreement. I myself am a kimmie fan but that doesnt mean i hate justine or her supporters. Far from it i often find myself chatting to and in justine threads, as im sure allezjuju can back me up on this :) Anyway getting back to the point i think the majority of both justine and kim fans respect eachother but just simply disagree on who is the best.

Well i hope this makes sense cannot be bothered to read it over :lol:

Fingon
May 14th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Ah... Allezjuju lacks of sense of humor...:eek:

Of course Justine cheating once does not makes a cheater, but after the Australian Open 2004 in January, she cheated twice... (the tv again proved the cheating and manipulating the umpire)

you just confirm what I thought about some Kim fans.

I agree with the FO incident, that was wrong, unlike you and others, I do admit when Justine is wrong.

But the Australian Open? hello? have you ever watched a tennis match other than the love match? every player, including Monica Seles and KIM CLIJSTERS argues line calls, everyone, so are they all cheaters?

plus, how do you know the ball was in? because that computerized system said so? their authors admitted is not accurate but I guess you are too stupid to realize that.

She influenced the umpire, are you really that stupid?, your pathetic attempt to justify the lack of heart of your favourite really makes me puke.

Justine kicked Kim's ass for the third consecutive times where it matters. You can try to draw your own rules about line calls but the fact Kim couldn't beat Justine with all the crap about Aussie Kim etc. or an exhausted Justine on Kim's best surface and Justine's worst.

I've even read some Kim fans saying GS finals shouldn't count in the head-to-heads, because it's too much preasure for sweet Kimmie, I spilled my coffee all over my monitor when I read that because it really couldn't get more stupid

Get out of your lalala Kim world and face reality, maybe you should watch tennis and not so many love matches and you will know all players argue line calls.

I buy tennis magazine, I am sure you follow Kim through hello magazine.

oh FYI, the CCL is still a public forum, the fact that YOU say nobody else should post there doesn't make it a divine law, set up your own if you like. Obviously I don't post there, I really have better things to do

space_eef03
May 14th, 2004, 02:49 PM
I get along with everybody!!! Just don't attack one of my favors! :)

Greenout
May 14th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!

newbie2004 posted what has got to be one of the best
"Don't Do Drugs!" examples I've seen in a long time. :lol:
The rantings are sooo weird, crazy, and off the wall, that it could
scare any 12 year old from trying drugs. Who wants to end up
like this? :p You should copyright your monologue ASAP.

TeeRexx
May 14th, 2004, 03:16 PM
So will these :crazy: fans of opposite sides of the Belgian sisters continue to :boxing: like mad :dog: over their misguided faves or will they :kiss: and makeup and learn to get along like VENUS & SERENA fans have done for years?

Maybe they enjoy :drive: each other :cuckoo: or perhaps they :smash: each other all of the time becausey they :drink: way too much and are in dire need of professional :help: and stop all of this :silly: and unnecessary :bs:among each other and learn to :dance: and :rocker: and learn to :inlove: all of your :crazy: azzes.

Or maybe all of you should just get faves who are worthy of :worship: and :kiss: like the Wonderful WILLIAMS and all of you will finally stop :sobbing: and :tears: and stop all of the back :toothy: and all of you will finally be able to :sport: on with your :silly: lives before you all go completely :banana: over this :bs:.

I have to :sport: now because one of my :kiss: is about to play and I can't waste any more time with your :cuckoo: azzes.:lol: :lol:

TR :cool:

veera
May 14th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Kim was always known for being nice, but that was about it. Things changed after that San Diego final. Not only Kim was bitchy, but he attitude and personality changed.

What really bothered me of what Kim said is that IMO she intentionally used her image to get maximum effect. I remember people saying "if Kim says it ..." not even caring that she was obviously lying. I could understand she was frustrated and would say something she regretted but I don't think it was the case, I think she knew what she was doing, used her image, and Justine's bad image after the FO to get the media and the crowds behind her and against Justine.

One thing that reaffirms my beliefs on this is the Kim later mentioned that Venus and Serena were her best friends in the tour, but yet she didn't even have Serena's email address. And Kim said Serena was going to design her wedding dress (when asked this year about that Kim looked lost and said she didn't even know if Serena designed wedding dresses), so for me it was another attempt to get the media and the crowds on her side.

Then Kim changed, sorry to say it but IMO she became lame, all that fairy tale with Lleyton, the love match, the wedding, the ring, all the attention.

Those Kim fans I used to like simply dissappeared, or just kept quiet, and a new breed of fans took their place, they are ok, they don't bother anyone but I simply don't see things the way they do. Those fans seem more worried about Kim's wedding and the love match than Kim's tennis. As other I have peeped up in the CCL and I saw very little concern about Kim's injury but a lot about her wedding, the love match, poetry, etc.

there is nothing wrong with that but it's simply not my style, and I believe it's the case with most Justine fans. I care about her tennis, I like to see her because her game is wonderful and a pleasure to watch, and I like her winning, especially grand slams, but that's it, I don't care about her personal life, her husband, or anything like that.

I don't say I am right and they are wrong, to each its own, all I am saying is that we are basically incompatible.

So you're saying Kim is an attention whore, and lame, cause she's marrying her boyfriend, and then, OMG, her boyfriend gives her a ring? And about the wedding dress... Do you have any sense of humour? Kim was just joking... She never said she was the best friend of the Williams sisters... I'm sorry, I don't even have time to answer all the stuffs you said. But you said Kim and Kim fans just all changed after San Diego. It sounds more likely to me that your attitude toward them changed...

Do you really think Kim fans don't care about her injuries? So what, we're now talking about her wedding. And you in JT are talking about Justines dead mother, is that somehow better? There are many threads in CCL about her injuries, and believe me: we REALLY; REALLY care about her injuries. Sorry if we are not crying all the time or something, that we're talking about the nice things too.

And I don't mean to be rude to you or anything, really.

And BTW, what do think of the comments Justine made about Lindsays injury time outs?

Justine and her fans are mostly okay to me, I just don't like it when they are (sometimes and some of them) beeing really rude to Kim.

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 03:19 PM
So will these :crazy: fans of opposite sides of the Belgian sisters continue to :boxing: like mad :dog: over their misguided faves or will they :kiss: and makeup and learn to get along like VENUS & SERENA fans have done for years?

Maybe they enjoy :drive: each other :cuckoo: or perhaps they :smash: each other all of the time becausey they :drink: way too much and are in dire need of professional :help: and stop all of this :silly: and unnecessary :bs:among each other and learn to :dance: and :rocker: and learn to :inlove: all of your :crazy: azzes.

Or maybe all of you should just get faves who are worthy of :worship: and :kiss: like the Wonderful WILLIAMS and all of you will finally stop :sobbing: and :tears: and stop all of the back :toothy: and all of you will finally be able to :sport: on with your :silly: lives before you all go completely :banana: over this :bs:.

I have to :sport: now because one of my :kiss: is about to play and I can't waste any more time with your :cuckoo: azzes.:lol: :lol:

TR :cool:
Well,I've notced the last couple of days,how loved you were among all the V&S-fans so you must know what you're talking about.But sorry...I'm still sticking to my girl...

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 03:29 PM
So you're saying Kim is an attention whore, and lame, cause she's marrying her boyfriend, and then, OMG, her boyfriend gives her a ring? And about the wedding dress... Do you have any sense of humour? Kim was just joking... She never said she was the best friend of the Williams sisters... I'm sorry, I don't even have time to answer all the stuffs you said. But you said Kim and Kim fans just all changed after San Diego. It sounds more likely to me that your attitude toward them changed...

Do you really think Kim fans don't care about her injuries? So what, we're now talking about her wedding. And you in JT are talking about Justines dead mother, is that somehow better? There are many threads in CCL about her injuries, and believe me: we REALLY; REALLY care about her injuries. Sorry if we are not crying all the time or something, that we're talking about the nice things too.

And I don't mean to be rude to you or anything, really.

And BTW, what do think of the comments Justine made about Lindsays injury time outs?

Justine and her fans are mostly okay to me, I just don't like it when they are (sometimes and some of them) beeing really rude to Kim.
Justine already said a loong time ago that she was wrong and should've never questioned her injury-timout.But what Kim did was still worse I think:she didn't just accused her of faking in that match but she also accused her of faking injuries and taking unexistend time-outs in previous matches.
Anywayz:you say we're talking about Justines late mother..Well we do but it's actually just the translation of her biography for the Englishspeaking fans who don't get the chance to read it.You can also see that were talking at the same time about J recovering from her illness and race against time for the french,musicchoice,clotheschoice,contacts,by god we're even talking about paintings.. :o

We generaly talk about everything but tennis still comes on number one.I mean no matter how animated and fun JT has became for us,I'm just dying to see Justine play again or give a very deep interview in French or trying to make the American presentators laugh or whatever.As long as she's invold in playing tennis.

Dang,I miss her :sad:

SJW
May 14th, 2004, 03:35 PM
hold on, don't put this all on Kim. many people have questioned Henin's "tactics" (not that i see [m]any), including many players and commentators. what Kim said not only wasn't all that you're cracking it up to be, but she spoke her mind, something that you and your fanbase state as the reason Henin is better than everybody else :lol:

:haha: i don't know what you been smokin, but it must be some cheap shit. i think you judge Kim by the standards that people judged J-Mac and now Henin. i don't think you WANT to understand. you seem to have something against Kim (just and observation). that's ok, you really don't have to like her, but it's never nice when ppl make up bullshit about faves. Kim's comments were WRONG and out of frustration but that's all. the way you're making out Kim to be a conniving bitch is just laughable.

One thing that reaffirms my beliefs on this is the Kim later mentioned that Venus and Serena were her best friends in the tour, but yet she didn't even have Serena's email address. And Kim said Serena was going to design her wedding dress (when asked this year about that Kim looked lost and said she didn't even know if Serena designed wedding dresses), so for me it was another attempt to get the media and the crowds on her side..
OMG how misinformed are you? Kim never said Serena was going to design her wedding dress, she said Serena offered. as for best friends on tour, what's wrong with that? i have many good friends at work who i don't have the email addresses of. woop-de-doo. not only is talking STILL the primary form of communication, but being a best friend on tour is different from being best friend in real life.

Then Kim changed, sorry to say it but IMO she became lame, all that fairy tale with Lleyton, the love match, the wedding, the ring, all the attention..
i think the love match was a good idea, and in case you didn't know the attention was the point. anyone who pours scorn over players' attempt to attract media focus to the still very-much-white-middle-upper-class-boring-sport is EXACTLY what's wrong with tennis fans right now. god forbid that commoners might flock to play the sport :eek:

nothing wrong being interested in a players' private life, especially since our fave(s) seem interesting off the court...

there is nothing wrong with that but it's simply not my style, and I believe it's the case with most Justine fans. I care about her tennis, I like to see her because her game is wonderful and a pleasure to watch, and I like her winning, especially grand slams, but that's it, I don't care about her personal life, her husband, or anything like that...
great it's not your style but unfortunately the good Lord didn't create everyone like you. nothing wrong with being a "tennis player" fan...again, players that are interesting attract more atttention to this sport...glad tennis has a diverse mix of players who actually HAVE personalities...the Anna's, the Venus', the Serena's, the Kims....

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 03:40 PM
So in your eyes (SJW) Justine doesn't have a personality?

SJW
May 14th, 2004, 03:41 PM
So in your eyes (SJW) Justine doesn't have a personality?to be honest, i'm unexposed to her private life

a) because she's a private person
b) not much media coverage of her here
c) her fans make out that they only care about her tennis, which would suggest that they don't care about her personality:shrug:

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 03:51 PM
to be honest, i'm unexposed to her private life

a) because she's a private person
b) not much media coverage of her here
c) her fans make out that they only care about her tennis, which would suggest that they don't care about her personality:shrug:
It's the total opposite actually...Fingon says that he isn't really intrested in her private life,thats his opinion and he has the right to have one.It's not like her game is soooooo freaking boring.
Justine is a very private and closed person which has allot to do with her father.He didn't gave her the right to show her emotions or to talk about them.Cuz only weak persons do that.But she has become a more open person since she got married.If you would read a couple of interviews of her you'd be amazed by her mature talking and her view of life.But those ar often in French which I assume you don't really fully understand ,and the translated versions of them aren't always right.Like I previously said:Justine has some extremly deep interviews sometimes,I personally still get amazed time after time by her maturity in her words and ability to see things out of a certain point of view.But again this mostly only comes in hand in her French interviews.
You should also read a couple of translated parts of Justines biography in the JT,could change your mind about Justine not having a personality.
Maybe it just baffles me and my fellow fans,I don't know..But I don't really agree on the 'Justine has no personality'
Plus the fact that justine doesn't 'open' herself at 100% makes me like her even more,cuz it makes her look more mistyrious and you'll always wonder something about her..you'll never be 100% sure about something in her life

Fingon
May 14th, 2004, 04:02 PM
hold on, don't put this all on Kim. many people have questioned Henin's "tactics" (not that i see [m]any), including many players and commentators. what Kim said not only wasn't all that you're cracking it up to be, but she spoke her mind, something that you and your fanbase state as the reason Henin is better than everybody else

so, many people has questioned Justine's tactics, then what Kim is is right, it's like saying.

Many people kill others, so it's ok to kill.

Please tell me when and where I said that Justine is better than everyone else because she speaks her mind, I have NEVER said that and I really give a shit if she does or not, I care about her tennis and that's it.
so, stop making assumptions.

i don't know what you been smokin, but it must be some cheap shit. i think you judge Kim by the standards that people judged J-Mac and now Henin. i don't think you WANT to understand. you seem to have something against Kim (just and observation). that's ok, you really don't have to like her, but it's never nice when ppl make up bullshit about faves. Kim's comments were WRONG and out of frustration but that's all. the way you're making out Kim to be a conniving bitch is just laughable.
at least I need to smoke something to look stupid, you don't need that, you are stupid by nature.
How do you know that? how do you know that Kim's intention wasn't that? has Kim even apologized? isn't she so perfect?
You are doing exactly the same you are criticizing me for doing, you are assuming you know Kim's motives, you don't more than me and your assumptions are as valid as mine, get over yourself.
the only thing you got right is that I don't like Kim

OMG how misinformed are you? Kim never said Serena was going to design her wedding dress, she said Serena offered. as for best friends on tour, what's wrong with that? i have many good friends at work who i don't have the email addresses of. woop-de-doo. not only is talking STILL the primary form of communication, but being a best friend on tour is different from being best friend in real life.
are you really that stupid or it's the weather? before accusing someone of being uninformed you should check your sources because if you are uninformed you really look stupid, wait you are, nevermind.
Kim said she was going to ask Serena to design her wedding dress.
don't show your ignorance, Kim said she was going to ask the WTA for Serena's email address, so your bullshit about "talkign is the best way" that seems to assume Kim wanted to talk to Serena personally is just that, bullshit.

i think the love match was a good idea, and in case you didn't know the attention was the point. anyone who pours scorn over players' attempt to attract media focus to the still very-much-white-middle-upper-class-boring-sport is EXACTLY what's wrong with tennis fans right now. god forbid that commoners might flock to play the sport
Well, if tennis is going to become the land of lameless and fairy tales, I will switch to something more interesting, like watching paint dry

nothing wrong being interested in a players' private life, especially since our fave(s) seem interesting off the court...
I didn't say that, I am interested in personalities of people like Bill Gates, or Albert Einstein, really Kim clijster or Justine Henin don't fit the bill for me, I'll say with their tennis.

great it's not your style but unfortunately the good Lord didn't create everyone like you. nothing wrong with being a "tennis player" fan...again, players that are interesting attract more atttention to this sport...glad tennis has a diverse mix of players who actually HAVE personalities...the Anna's, the Venus', the Serena's, the Kims....that is up to you, you think Kim has an interesting personality? good, I don't, and I give a shit if they attract more people to this sport, they obviously don't otherwise they wouldn't have the problems they have

SJW
May 14th, 2004, 04:05 PM
at least I need to smoke something to look stupid, you don't need that, you are stupid by nature.
i got to this very intellectual sentence before i gave up

you really hurt my feelings :bigcry: :baby: :rolleyes:

you're not worth it :)

- L i n a -
May 14th, 2004, 04:06 PM

You just hate poor Christine. :crying2:

SJW
May 14th, 2004, 04:06 PM
You just hate poor Christine. :crying2:shush it Lina you know me better than that :nerner:

TeeRexx
May 14th, 2004, 04:13 PM
This is hilarious! :haha:

Why can't all you Belgie fans, just get along? :confused: :eek: :lol:

Martian KC
May 14th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Fingon is da man!:worship:

Fingon
May 14th, 2004, 05:21 PM

that's the typical response when you have nothing else to say,

anyways, I am glad you think I am not worth it, so you can stop answering my topics, why don't you put me in your ignore list?

I find you very uninsteresting, you are just desperate for attention and I am interested in intelligent and mature discussion, something I obviously can't have with you.

So why don't you do both a favour and ignore me and I promise I'll do the same,

deal?

Fingon
May 14th, 2004, 05:22 PM

I am not belgian :p

Martian KC
May 14th, 2004, 05:29 PM

anyways, I am glad you think I am not worth it, so you can stop answering my topics, why don't you put me in your ignore list?

I find you very uninsteresting, you are just desperate for attention and I am interested in intelligent and mature discussion, something I obviously can't have with you.

deal?

It's obvious she has nothing going on in real life.

Martian Jeza
May 14th, 2004, 05:32 PM

Yeah right, all Justine Fans are Belgian... Great response again TeeRexx...

SJW
May 14th, 2004, 05:35 PM

deal?mature?

depends what age you're talking about. for 5, yea that's advanced :yeah:

Abdoul
May 14th, 2004, 05:39 PM
the reason is very simple ZuZu's fans are arrogant and ignorants, while
Kim's fans are classy and smart.

Martian Jeza
May 14th, 2004, 05:43 PM
the reason is very simple ZuZu's fans are arrogant and ignorants, while
Kim's fans are classy and smart.

A superb case of generalization here full of arguments...

The Crow
May 14th, 2004, 05:58 PM
the reason is very simple ZuZu's fans are arrogant and ignorants, while Kim's fans are classy and smart.
So you must be a Juju fan then?

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 06:00 PM
:tape:

- L i n a -
May 14th, 2004, 06:01 PM
This thread is funny.

I will side with Sarah. :)

Abdoul
May 14th, 2004, 06:01 PM
A superb case of generalization here full of arguments...

hey!! chelseaFC , i loved it the way Monaco crushed Chelsea FC in the champion's ligue! http://www.wtaworld.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

- L i n a -
May 14th, 2004, 06:03 PM

deal?
I have to admit that this Fingon plays the asshole role quite well.

Not as well as me, but he's close.

Martian Jeza
May 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
hey!! chelseaFC , i loved it the way Monaco crushed Chelsea FC in the champion's ligue! http://www.wtaworld.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Stay on Topic

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Stay on Topic
Just say to him how they crushed all the topteams they met (including my beloved Arsenal :sad: )on thier way to the semi and they make part of the best four team of Europe.Or you should also tell him how Anderlecht took the titel this year...;)

ans
May 14th, 2004, 06:13 PM
:bounce: :bounce: Yaaaaay, let's discuss this..................AGAIN.

Oh and Fingon, please, calm down, man. (or woman)

kosmikgroove
May 14th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Justine likes Pepsi and Kim likes Coca-Cola. Thus, the fans fued! ;)

Abdoul
May 14th, 2004, 06:21 PM

Niet, I'am a tennis fan.
and one doesn't have to be a genuis to figure out ,how zuzu's fans really are...
http://www.wtaworld.com/images/smilies/wavey.gif

victory1
May 14th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I think Kim fans are some of the nicest people on this board and can't be compared to Justine rowdy fans. I find most of them to be obnoxious! But of course, half are former Hingis fans, so what do you expect?:o

Kim and Justine fans got along fine until Hingis's hooligan fans joined Justine fanbase.:sad:

Abdoul
May 14th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I think Kim fans are some of the nicest people on this board and can't be compared to Justine rowdy fans. I find most of them to be obnoxious! But of course, half are former Hingis fans, so what do you expect?:o

Kim and Justine fans got along fine until Hingis's hooligan fans joined Justine fanbase.:sad:

I'am a Tina's fan, but gotta admit that you nailed it!

TeeRexx
May 14th, 2004, 07:09 PM
* Tee returns to his easy chair with fresh popcorn to watch the battle continue *

*munch!* "I had no idea the Belgie's fans *munch!* hated one another so damn much. *munch!*

* Tee adds more butter to his hot popcorn * :devil:

Allez-H
May 14th, 2004, 07:10 PM
* Tee returns to his easy chair with fresh popcorn to watch the battle continue *

*munch!* "I had no idea the Belgie's fans *munch!* hated one another so damn much. *munch!*

* Tee adds more butter to his hot popcorn * :devil:
I certainly hope you don't choke on them....

veera
May 15th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Justine already said a loong time ago that she was wrong and should've never questioned her injury-timout.But what Kim did was still worse I think:she didn't just accused her of faking in that match but she also accused her of faking injuries and taking unexistend time-outs in previous matches.
Anywayz:you say we're talking about Justines late mother..Well we do but it's actually just the translation of her biography for the Englishspeaking fans who don't get the chance to read it.You can also see that were talking at the same time about J recovering from her illness and race against time for the french,musicchoice,clotheschoice,contacts,by god we're even talking about paintings.. :o

We generaly talk about everything but tennis still comes on number one.I mean no matter how animated and fun JT has became for us,I'm just dying to see Justine play again or give a very deep interview in French or trying to make the American presentators laugh or whatever.As long as she's invold in playing tennis.

Dang,I miss her :sad:

Yes, I agree, Kim's comments were worse than Justines. But not that much worse you know - still they both made those comments. So don't you think it's even little hypocritical from a Justine fan to write a long post, how horrible Kim is, how she's a bad person because of those comments and how her whole personality has changed? Since Justine made pretty similar quetes....

Yes, I knew that that's why you were talking about her mother. But you know, Kim and Lleyton are getting marryed soon too, so it is a current topic to us :angel: ;)

And I miss Kim's tennis so much, WTA is so boring to me right now, and when Dani is playing how she's playing now too. So please people, stop saying that Kim fans have only seen the Love match and care nothing about her other tennis, cause it's just unfair, inappropriate and not true.

TeeRexx
May 15th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I certainly hope you don't choke on them....
gulp! munch!

Don't worry, I have cold bottled water as well. :p

* Tee pours hot butter on his fresh, hot popcorn *

munch! crunch! gulp! gulp!