PDA

View Full Version : Kournikova and Venus to work together on project

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Venus Divine razors that is, but working on this project will provide many individuals with plenty of smooth leg shots of Anna. :)

http://www.gillettevenus.com/static/images/compare/comp_callout_disc.jpg

TR :cool:

thelittlestelf
May 9th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Lol!!!!!

TeeRexx
May 10th, 2004, 03:03 AM
It would, howver, seem a natural for the real VENUS to promote this product because I'm sure her legs can use up a lot of these products. :)

tenn_ace
May 10th, 2004, 03:06 AM
It would, howver, seem a natural for the real VENUS to promote this product because I'm sure her legs can use up a lot of these products.
they are that hairy?

dreamgoddess099
May 10th, 2004, 05:14 AM
they are that hairy?
Are Anna's?

LiliaLee-Frazier
May 10th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Are Anna's?
Who Venus has hairy legs ? :confused:

SerialKiller#69
May 10th, 2004, 10:28 AM
they are that hairy?
they must be. TeeRexx is implying her hairy legs will use up a lot of those products.:wavey:

TeeRexx
May 10th, 2004, 11:00 AM
they must be. TeeRexx is implying her hairy legs will use up a lot of those products.:wavey:
No, SK, I am stating that VENUS has very long legs and thus, they will use up the product faster. :rolleyes:

However, Anna's legs must be somewhat hairy as well, otherwise, Gillete would not have picked her to push their leg razors. :lol:

SerialKiller#69
May 11th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Oh okay.

But I agree with you. Gillette and any razor brands should pick Venus. Her hairy armpits will be of great use.:dance:

TeeRexx
May 11th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Oh okay.

But I agree with you. Gillette and any razor brands should pick Venus. Her hairy armpits will be of great use.:dance:
Well, I guess Gillette selected the hairest subject for their spokesperson in the final decision. :p Hell, there is even blonde fuzz on her mug as well. :eek: :p