PDA

View Full Version : British European and local elections

strike86
May 9th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Who are you voting for. I am voting UKIP. A non-racist party aiming to withdraw us from the EU.

Martian Willow
May 9th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Who are you voting for. I am voting UKIP. A non-racist party aiming to withdraw us from the EU.

...and how do they plan to do that...?...by becoming Euro MPs...? :confused:

strike86
May 9th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Yes funny as it seems they aim to get the seats to find out about the truth of the parliment and to repersent people who don't want Britain in the EU.

emptyhead
May 9th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Bnp

*JR*
May 9th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Bnp
Come on now, proclaim it proudly: "Bnp" means British National Party, the same Neo-Nazi's who just had their French compatriot Jean-Marie LePen as Guest of Honour in the north of England the week B4 last. :rolleyes:

strike86
May 9th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Yeah BNP are racist idiots. They are sick. I will never vote for them even if they were the last party on earth.

emptyhead
May 9th, 2004, 08:26 PM
The Bnp aren't neo-nazi's

Dava
May 9th, 2004, 08:56 PM
When is this voting thing, and can I vote for it now, Im 19?

OUT!
May 9th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Conservative.

OUT!
May 9th, 2004, 09:00 PM
The Bnp aren't neo-nazi'sOh my I am so shocked. Not! You made it perferectly clear in SJWs thread that you are a racist. I don't think anybody is impressed :rolleyes:

emptyhead
May 9th, 2004, 09:08 PM
If your impressed by my honesty so be it

OUT!
May 9th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Yes I am very impressed by the following statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyhead
I'm a racist so
1) yes
2) yes

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=113985

OUT!
May 9th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Who are you voting for. I am voting UKIP. A non-racist party aiming to withdraw us from the EU.I like the UKIP as well. But for the time being I think I will stick with the Conservatives unless they do a radical U-Turn re further European integration. Any links please? :)

*JR*
May 9th, 2004, 09:14 PM
If your impressed by my honesty so be it
As someone else occasionally says in these parts: DNT! :devil:

emptyhead
May 9th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Conservatives? aren't they that party who are always firing their candidates for making racist jokes/remarks?

JollyRoger; take a good look at what you just said, and think, go on it's meaningless

strike86
May 9th, 2004, 09:21 PM
I can see what you are saying OUT. Realistically I think the Tories will top the EU elections I think UKIP will be 4th like we always are although we might give the Lib Dems in 3rd a bit of a scare.

As for the BNP. A few months ago I was walking up to Crawley Station when I saw a cab with a GB Out EU sticker on the bumper. I went into the taxi office with a smile inside the station to see whos car it was. I had a chat with the owner and found out to my horror he was a BNP member. He said to me he didn't like to be called an extremeist. It shows worryingly they seem capable of convincing a few people. I do not want to see BNP in power.

OUT!
May 9th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Conservatives? aren't they that party who are always firing their candidates for making racist jokes/remarks?

JollyRoger; take a good look at what you just said, and think, go on it's meaninglessWell there are a few bad apples in the Conservative Party. But isn't it great that when the racists are exposed they are dismissed? :yeah:
My reason for voting them is that they are they only mainstream party whose policies on Europe, most closely resemble that of the UKIP.

Colin B
May 9th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Are the Euro-elections still done under P.R.?

If so, my first choice will be 'Green' (as it actually means something under P.R.), second, 'Lib Dem'.

:)

emptyhead
May 9th, 2004, 09:28 PM
OUT thats just like the Bnp, there are a few bad apples in this party also but the vast majority are hard working people.

OUT!
May 9th, 2004, 09:32 PM
I can see what you are saying OUT. Realistically I think the Tories will top the EU elections I think UKIP will be 4th like we always are although we might give the Lib Dems in 3rd a bit of a scare.

As for the BNP. A few months ago I was walking up to Crawley Station when I saw a cab with a GB Out EU sticker on the bumper. I went into the taxi office with a smile inside the station to see whos car it was. I had a chat with the owner and found out to my horror he was a BNP member. He said to me he didn't like to be called an extremeist. It shows worryingly they seem capable of convincing a few people. I do not want to see BNP in power.I think Lib Dems might push Labour into third place. Local (not so sure about European) Elections usually result in poor results for exisiting governments and the current Labour government is the worse one in a long time. :fiery:

How scary re the incident in Crawley. You see that's what has put off a lot of ppl from the UKIP b/c as you said earlier, this party gets confused with the BNP (as do the Tories, lol).

strike86
May 9th, 2004, 09:37 PM
OUT next time I am at Crawley station shall I find out what cab and reg it is so you can come down here and smack the guy around the ear. LOL

The UKIP has had offers from the BNP to side up with them in elections in the past, but the UKIP has always rejected any offer from the BNP. We have even excluded one or two suspecting bad apples. Also it does not help our party names our similar.

OUT!
May 9th, 2004, 09:39 PM
OUT thats just like the Bnp, there are a few bad apples in this party also but the vast majority are hard working people.Oh yes, of course. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-024.gif

JoeyWinson3.0
May 9th, 2004, 10:43 PM
My local UKIP candidate - Kilroy. Sorry Rob, I'll be abstaining this year... don't want Labour, f**king no way Tories, not Lib Dems, I'd vote UKIP but it's bloody Kilroy innit.

strike86
May 9th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah I know that surprises me. Thats one bad apple in our party, but some people think he was innocent. I am not sure about Kilroy.

OUT!
May 9th, 2004, 10:56 PM
My local UKIP candidate - Kilroy. Sorry Rob, I'll be abstaining this year... don't want Labour, f**king no way Tories, not Lib Dems, I'd vote UKIP but it's bloody Kilroy innit.I fancy Kilroy so I'd definitely be there voting! :o His remarks about the Arab world were lame, but I'd still vote for him. Perhaps fanciability isn't the best criteria a person should be using before deciding to vote for a person, lol.

flyingmachine
May 9th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Bnp
:mad:

OUT!
May 9th, 2004, 11:01 PM
OUT next time I am at Crawley station shall I find out what cab and reg it is so you can come down here and smack the guy around the ear. LOL

The UKIP has had offers from the BNP to side up with them in elections in the past, but the UKIP has always rejected any offer from the BNP. We have even excluded one or two suspecting bad apples. Also it does not help our party names our similar.I missed this one! Yes I'll be there is Crawley with my pepper spray :lol:
Yes, I think many ppl confuse UKIP with the BNP. Also many think the UKIP are a division of the Tory Party. There was one really annoying guy on the UKIP though, he is so arrogant. I think he's the son of the late James Goldsmith.

saki
May 9th, 2004, 11:23 PM
I'm voting for the Green Party. I've been a member since I was at school :) I don't tend to vote for them at the general election because it's just a wasted vote but at a local level green councillors do get elected and can do a lot of good. But, then again, I'm just a hippy at heart ;)

Darran
May 10th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Snp :D

emptyhead
May 10th, 2004, 01:04 PM
OUT, it's not a criteria that you must be White to join the Bnp. Have you not read the Bnp manifesto? Read it then comment

The Green parety a bunch of old hippies anyone who would vote for them needs their head examined

Colin B
May 10th, 2004, 01:06 PM
OUT, it's not a criteria that you must be White to join the Bnp. Have you not read the Bnp manifesto? Read it then comment

The Green parety a bunch of old hippies anyone who would vote for them needs their head examined

Better an old hippy than a racist biggot! ;)

emptyhead
May 10th, 2004, 01:39 PM
There are racists in the green party, just that they don't say so.

Colin B
May 10th, 2004, 02:54 PM
There are racists in the green party, just that they don't say so.How do you know they're there then?

:p

emptyhead
May 10th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Because theyre everywhere, but many don't like to own up and be honest
Just like this board
Most hate Venus & Serena cos they are Black
Most Venus &Serena fans hate Capriati and other players cos she's White, and someone they think/thought of as a threat , they'll tell you they like White players, but theyre the ones ranked 56 or something

If Hingis was Black, they'd all be defending her instead of rubbishing her

Nicoleke
May 10th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Come on now, proclaim it proudly: "Bnp" means British National Party, the same Neo-Nazi's who just had their French compatriot Jean-Marie LePen as Guest of Honour in the north of England the week B4 last. :rolleyes:
Oh no, not again " extrem right " don' t vote for this party brittish people please !!!!!

*JR*
May 10th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Just like this board
Most Venus &Serena fans hate Capriati and other players cos she's White, and someone they think/thought of as a threat , they'll tell you they like White players, but theyre the ones ranked 56 or something

OK, lets first admit that race plays a factor to many posters. For blacks, the W/S will always be the sisters who "kicked in the Country Club door". (Just like JFK being elected President of the US did for Catholics, esp. Irish ones). A good number of W/S loyalists here (like SJW and TeeRexx) have made very gracious posts about high-ranked white players too.

Many whites (myself included, though perhaps you don't consider Jews "genuinely" white) :rolleyes: have tremendous respect for the W/S (though I do wish Serena had insisted that Nike reform its sweatshop labor practices B4 She Signed with them). And Marti has long Courted Controversy with Stuff She's Said about many things (like Momo being "half a man" for example).

emptyhead
May 10th, 2004, 06:08 PM
If you read my post properly I said 'most fans' not all.
If Serena or Venus had been as crap as Monique Veile they wouldn't be here posting.
But I'm glad to see you acknowledge that 'race plays a factor to many posters'
I'm not defending what Hingis said about Amelie, Hingis is one of my least favorite players, but the point I make concerning her is valid.

What you say confirms what I said, this 'Country Club' remark, ask yourself then how many of these so called tennis fans would be around here otherwise.
They only arrived on the scene when the two ladies emerged, their Williams fans first, tennisfans second (most are) not all.

Are you asking me do I hate Jews?

Colin B
May 10th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Just like this board

Ah, I see. Assumptions.

:rolleyes:

emptyhead
May 10th, 2004, 06:32 PM
No, that's - Truth

Smackie
May 10th, 2004, 08:43 PM
BNP......wasn't the party created by rejected conservative party member who was neo-nazi? Can't remember his name but it isn't ancient history. Oh that programme with the jewish journalist following the teenage supporters of the party and basically, imo, get brainwashed by other members during those parties. Doesn't it say something about BNP?

People who even consider voting BNP at this age and time should get locked up IN MY OPINION.

flyingmachine
May 10th, 2004, 08:45 PM
BNP......wasn't the party created by rejected conservative party member who was neo-nazi? Can't remember his name but it isn't ancient history. Oh that programme with the jewish journalist following the teenage supporters of the party and basically, imo, get brainwashed by other members during those parties. Doesn't it say something about BNP?

People who even consider voting BNP at this age and time should get locked up IN MY OPINION.
:worship:

*JR*
May 10th, 2004, 08:51 PM
If you read my post properly I said 'most fans' not all.
If Serena or Venus had been as crap as Monique Veile they wouldn't be here posting.
But I'm glad to see you acknowledge that 'race plays a factor to many posters'
I'm not defending what Hingis said about Amelie, Hingis is one of my least favorite players, but the point I make concerning her is valid.

What you say confirms what I said, this 'Country Club' remark, ask yourself then how many of these so called tennis fans would be around here otherwise.
They only arrived on the scene when the two ladies emerged, their Williams fans first, tennisfans second (most are) not all.

Are you asking me do I hate Jews?
Indeed the success of the W/S Will be enhanced if the fans they deserve CREDIT for creating stay after they retire. (And I simply asked if you consider we fairskinned Jews 2B white).

emptyhead
May 11th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Poor Serena and Venus;Imagine blaming them for creating the horde of moronic idiots that profess to being tennis fans

I'm not a hate racist, I'm just a racist

Halardfan
May 11th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Im very much a Labour party supporter at heart and have almost always voted that way, but Im leaning towards the Lib-Dems this time, more as an anti-war protest than anything else...

strike86
May 13th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Just bouncing thread.

OUT!
May 13th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Just bouncing thread.The Party Election Boradcast for the UKIP was appalling imo. It seemed so sensationalist, the kind of thing people would read in The Daily Mail. One example, was the expenses incurred when Euro MPs who had to transport their belongings from one office to another. What did you think of it? Will read reply later (if there is one,LOL) as I'm going to watch 'Extreme Makeover' on Living TV. :o :tape: