PDA

View Full Version : I do think Venus will play the french

cool bird
May 9th, 2004, 03:16 PM
After watching Venus walk today and reading her interview. It sounds like Venus could have possibly torn some ligaments in her foot or ankle. I have done that. And it takes about two weeks to heal. It really hurts the first two days and your foot swells up like bubble gum. But the swelling goes down after about a week., And you can walk on it and the second week your foot just feels a little weak really.

So im sure Venus will be there. Just rest up for two weeks girl

Foot_Fault
May 9th, 2004, 03:17 PM
I agree Venus will Play...and trust me, she has the tools to get that foot back in order....Money wise.

lizchris
May 9th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Again, it is being said taht she suffered a strain, which is much less worrisome than a sprain. Like you said, she should be fine in a few days if it is indeed a strain.

VenusSerenaBlvd.
May 9th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I hope and wish the best for Venus. The only thing that sucks is the waiting game. Get well and rest Venus!

hotandspicey
May 9th, 2004, 03:24 PM
let's hope that it is not too serious,and she's back in shape for FO.Vee's a fighter.She will be there,if her ankle heals in time.She has shown determination to be back on tour,playing,and winning!!!!!

Anna F'd Enrique
May 9th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Again, it is being said taht she suffered a strain, which is much less worrisome than a sprain. Like you said, she should be fine in a few days if it is indeed a strain.

is it a STRAIN or a SPRAIN lizchris? I thought people were saying it was a sprain?

Allez-H
May 9th, 2004, 03:36 PM
It depends on whether your ankles ar weak or not.I strained or sprained (don't know the difference) my left ankle really heavily once and now I always have trouble with it.I can't think of doing sports without a heavily strapped ankle.Sometimes I barely start jogging or my ankle is killing me.It's without a single doubt my weakest spot of my body,it's very fragile.
Like I said,it depends from body to body I guess.

Pureracket
May 9th, 2004, 03:38 PM
*Pureracket taking note to kick Allezjuju in the ankles during the next fight*j/k

"Topaz"
May 9th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I'm hopeful.

prr_rrp
Whichever way you see it , the momentum she would have had going into RG minus this injury has been broken and she will have to start all over again once she comes back. I won't be suprised if she loses before the QF's in Paris again

SJW
she'll be good to go in a few days...but her foot is gonna hurt like a mofo for the next 2 or so

Jericho
May 9th, 2004, 03:40 PM
It is a hip strain and im not sure what the ankle is

Pureracket
May 9th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Whichever way you see it , the momentum she would have had going into RG minus this injury has been broken and she will have to start all over again once she comes back. I won't be suprised if she loses before the QF's in Paris againWow!!!!!!! You really are a troll. There is not one, single supportive post you have, and all your posts are negative:

http://www.wtaworld.com/search.php?searchid=125221

Allez-H
May 9th, 2004, 03:43 PM
*Pureracket taking note to kick Allezjuju in the ankles during the next fight*j/k
Not before I kick your ass you won't :p

Pureracket
May 9th, 2004, 03:45 PM
;) Not before I kick your ass you won't :p:kiss: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Topaz"
May 9th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Wow!!!!!!! You really are a troll. There is not one, single supportive post you have, and all your posts are negative:
Just ignore prrrrrrr. S/he's chasing Williams fans everywhere. By the way, she's one of those old posters or imposters who re-register just to be miserable.

vs1
May 9th, 2004, 03:51 PM
I think Venus will play the French Open also! And I think that she's going to win it!! ;) :bounce:

vettipooh
May 9th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Wow!!!!!!! You really are a troll. There is not one, single supportive post you have, and all your posts are negative:

http://www.wtaworld.com/search.php?searchid=125221 That TROLL is either Fan911,or For Sure.What the hell happened to them?That poor ridiculous rat [prr],is stalking the sisters....in love with Vee???Just say so!!!It's all good!!!