PDA

View Full Version : Kournikova to play in French Open

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 01:06 PM
May 9, 2004

Paris (Ticker) - Roland Garros tournament officials announced today that former top ten tennis player, model and the main competition of Paris Hilton for the attention of photographers, Anna Kournikova, has accepted a wild card entry into the Grand Slam event that will be held at the end of the May.

http://www.annaforever.de/pictures/specials/2004/gillette_ny_event/ny050504_1.jpg

Sources say that Kournikova is in shape and ready to compete in international tennis once again. As of late, the Russian cutie has only been in the news for legal wranglings with parents and carousings at various parties with various boyfriends, but sources say that she wants to play tennis now more than ever.

"All of the top players are injured," Kournikova said at the news conference in West Palm Beach, "Justine, and Kim are out, Serena is coming off an injury and Venus was just injured in Berlin," Kournikova continued, "Davenport just wants to be with husband and Capriati parties like I do. The time is perfect!," Kournikova exclaimed, "with everyone out, even I can snag a title these days," Kournikova concluded as mother, Ala, stood by munching on the Wrigley's and holding a fresh deed in her hands.

Kournikova will start serious training once again, as soon as she can remember where her tennis rackets are located.
======================

Wow! That is great news and I hope that Anna does well in her comeback. :cool:

Andrew.
May 9th, 2004, 01:07 PM
:haha:

Vincent
May 9th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I am sorry that I don't believe any news from you.

SpikeyAidanm
May 9th, 2004, 01:09 PM
:rolls: I was nearly fooled until I got to the "Capriati parties like I do" part. :)

NaF
May 9th, 2004, 01:16 PM
oh shoot... i thought it was real :p

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 01:19 PM
I am sorry that I don't believe any news from you.
Aww, don't say that I didn't warn you first about the upcoming invasion of Switzerland by the U.S. :eek: :p

SJW
May 9th, 2004, 01:21 PM
:lol:

Vass22
May 9th, 2004, 01:29 PM
"All of the top players are injured," Kournikova said at the news conference in West Palm Beach, "Justine, and Kim are out, Serena is coming off an injury and Venus was just injured in Berlin," Kournikova continued, "Davenport just wants to be with husband and Capriati parties like I do. The time is perfect!,"

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
She's funny! Anna you're so funny!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Thank God! You are comming back!

TatiAnnahølic
May 9th, 2004, 01:31 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
She's funny! Anna you're so funny!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Thank God! You are comming back!Vass22 he's lying that's not true...

Vass22
May 9th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Vass22 he's lying that's not true...
I was about to say that it's nice to hear a confirmation from the news we heared a few months ago. Sad it's not true, but who cares. I think she'll play.

Pureracket
May 9th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I'm not sure about it, but the "finding my rackets" part of this story seems fishy to me. Glad she is coming back, though. :) I hope she can get a Wild CArd.

Meesh
May 9th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I don't know what is funnier..... TeeRex's new short story or the people that believe it! :lol: Wasn't Anna just peddling razors in three inch heels last week. People she is not coming back anytime soon! Her back hurts. The 3 inch heels are worn for thearputic reasons. :tape:

hythger
May 9th, 2004, 01:45 PM
:haha:so funny :lol: ....

Andrew.
May 9th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Never believe any articles saying she's coming back....because she never will be.

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 01:53 PM
I don't know what is funnier..... TeeRex's new short story or the people that believe it! :lol: Wasn't Anna just peddling razors in three inch heels last week. People she is not coming back anytime soon! Her back hurts. The 3 inch heels are worn for thearputic reasons. :tape:
That was funny, pal. :lol:

!<blocparty>!
May 9th, 2004, 02:16 PM
LOL, i almost beleived this until the part about Davenport came!

Dava
May 9th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Shame, I thought it was true :sad:

"Topaz"
May 9th, 2004, 02:25 PM
BTW, Tee, what is her status now: married, never married, divorced, dating, swingling? What is it? :cool:

*JR*
May 9th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Aww, don't say that I didn't warn you first about the upcoming invasion of Switzerland by the U.S. :eek: :p
Bagging Hofmann could justify this! :p

GoDominique
May 9th, 2004, 02:26 PM
It couldn't be true because Anna is playing an exhibition at the $25K-venue in Hamilton, Canada, on June 12th, the day of the women's final at Roland Garros.

Experimentee
May 9th, 2004, 02:31 PM
:haha: that some people actually believed this!

tenn_ace
May 9th, 2004, 02:35 PM
yeah... and Venus was just named as a VP to run for an office with Kerry...

flyingmachine
May 9th, 2004, 02:35 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Whatever. :o

diekedelver
May 9th, 2004, 02:36 PM
:lol: :lol: great thread :yeah:

A'DAM
May 9th, 2004, 02:40 PM
If it just will be true :angel:

Great joke :lol:

switz
May 9th, 2004, 02:41 PM
obviously when you read something like this in the heading you think it's true, but unfortunately we have reached the stage on this board where you actually have to look at who posted something before reading it to know whether it's true or not.

on one hand it would be great if someone did this about the williams sisters when they are injured, but on the other hand i would feel sorry for all the williams fans who have enough class and sense of humour (ie know when something is genuinely funny) to see that these articles about hingis, kournikova etc are actually really annoying to people who like them (like me, but i also like venus and serena btw).

i can see why people would find this funny if they didn't like kournikova, but at the same time i think they should have the decency to realise that anna fans are waiting for her to come back and that hingis fans don't like to read titles saying she is involved in an accident.

it's just not pleasant to be here anymore - actually when i think about it i realise it never was really. carry on being a prick

vettipooh
May 9th, 2004, 02:46 PM
TeeRexx,you're too damn funny!! Where do you come up with this sh**? Had me there until the 7th or 8th line......carousings at various parties with various bf.Would love for her to come back!Wish this piece of news were true...but :haha: :haha: :haha:

tenn_ace
May 9th, 2004, 02:49 PM
obviously when you read something like this in the heading you think it's true, but unfortunately we have reached the stage on this board where you actually have to look at who posted something before reading it to now whether it's true or not.

on one hand it would be great if someone did this about the williams sisters when they are injured, but on the other hand i would feel sorry for all the williams fans who have enough class and sense of humour (ie know when something is genuinely funny) to see that these articles about hingis, kournikova etc are actually really annoying to people who like them (like me, but i also like venus and serena btw).

i can see why people would find this funny if they didn't like kournikova, but at the same time i think they should have to decency to realise that anna fans are waiting for her to come back and that hingis fans don't like to read titles saying she is involved in an accident.

it's just not pleasant to be here anymore - actually when i think about it i realise it never was really. carry on being a prick
:worship: well said:wavey:

but I'm afraid it will be like talking to a deaf... and yeah, if you post exactly the same joke about williamses, they will label you a racist, hater and tons of other garbage...

Lucy
May 9th, 2004, 03:36 PM
:haha::haha:

DannerCal
May 9th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Funny T Rex! I like the line about winning the title. Clever.

hotandspicey
May 9th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I like your sense of humour!!!You always seem to know just when we need a good laugh!!!!

GermanBoy
May 9th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Does she still know how a tennis racket looks like? :confused:

prr_rrp
May 9th, 2004, 04:32 PM
soooo not funny :rolleyes: Try again :rolleyes:

Pureracket
May 9th, 2004, 04:34 PM
soooo not funny :rolleyes: Try again :rolleyes:Wow!!!!!!! You really are a troll. There is not one, single supportive post you have, and all your posts are negative:

http://www.wtaworld.com/search.php?searchid=125221

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I am glad that the majority of the posters enjoyed this post and have a sense of humor. I like Anna, but if some of you were not perving :drool: over her well shaped body so much you would notice that her best trait may be her humor because she is naturally sarcastically funny person most of the time. :)

However, to that small minority of you that have no memory or selective memory or are too hateful and stupid :fiery: to have a sense of humor :confused: , older board members could remind you that I started off doing stories the Williams and VENUS in particular when I said that she was dating :hearts: a member of a message board.

So that tiny group can just :toothy: me if I am :drive: there asses :cuckoo: with my post because they are full of :bs: or just plain need some professional :help: . However, some of them just :drink: to damned much and need to :zzz: it off or maybe they all need an old fashioned :smash: which I would be glad to provide because I am :armed: and ready to :boxing: antime against :banghead: like those guys.

The rest of us can just :bowdown: to me because I bring the :dance: and the :banana: into your lives with my :toothy: sense of humor that takes no :bs: from people who can be described as the female name for :dog: :eek:

Gotta :sport: so keep :rocker: everyone.

Bye :wavey:

TR :cool:

diekedelver
May 9th, 2004, 05:10 PM
the female name for :dog:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

WhatTheDeuce
May 9th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Though it was funny, I'm really pissed that it was so misleading. :sad:

WorldWar24
May 9th, 2004, 05:13 PM
ha

ha

:rolleyes:

barmaid
May 9th, 2004, 05:15 PM
TeeRexx, Well at least the picture was real and a nice one to boot....:hearts:

barmaid:wavey:

Harju.
May 9th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Seeing at the title, I thought it was real, and made me happy for a while.. oh well.. Oh yeah it's funny, but shouldn't we give respect to Kournikova? But whatever, I doubt whatever I said will have any effect afterall..

ys
May 9th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I am glad that the majority of the posters enjoyed this post and have a sense of humor.
I wonder what would be your reaction, if someone made a joke thread TODAY and named it "Venus Williams to play in French Open" and put that picture of Venus on crutches in that thread and something like "with everyone out, I can win it on one leg these days"..

WhatTheDeuce
May 9th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Seeing at the title, I thought it was real, and made me happy for a while.. oh well.. Oh yeah it's funny, but shouldn't we give respect to Kournikova? But whatever, I doubt whatever I said will have any effect afterall..
These are my sentiments exactly.

Sure it was funny, but she gets no respect at all, and it was a real asshole thing to do for people who actually care about Anna's tennis.

hotandspicey
May 9th, 2004, 05:24 PM
soooo not funny :rolleyes: Try again :rolleyes: Sour puss!!!! :retard: :haha: :haha:

Freewoman33
May 9th, 2004, 05:27 PM

My thoughts exactly.

I can't believe people fell for it.

Tee, you are too much.

Harju.
May 9th, 2004, 05:32 PM
These are my sentiments exactly.

Sure it was funny, but she gets no respect at all, and it was a real asshole thing to do for people who actually care about Anna's tennis.
exactly.. We, Kournikova fans, are hoping that she really will be back.. I mean, come on, you want to make a joke, you don't have to use her, do you..? It's like people don't care whatever she has achieved. She's out.. so what? She has every right to have holiday and all. She's having her time off.. But well, like I said, people won't care cause like I said, humans are simply dumb and stupid.

ys
May 9th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Has TR ever been noticed doing any other kind of things? Asshole is his middle name. Poking a fun at Anna is fine. Try to make a similar joking thread on a Williams, and their fine sense of humour will vanish in a second and it will be an instant war here rigth away.

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I wonder what would be your reaction, if someone made a joke thread TODAY and named it "Venus Williams to play in French Open" and put that picture of Venus on crutches in that thread and something like "with everyone out, I can win it on one leg these days"..
Hey, if you can make the post funny, have at it pal. :p

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Sure it was funny, but she gets no respect at all, and it was a real asshole thing to do for people who actually care about Anna's tennis. :eek: :lol:
Now that was a funny quote. :lol:

*JR*
May 9th, 2004, 05:40 PM
To Those who took offense @ Tee's Troll: you folks are buying into a con game run by Octagon. When Anna Was With IMG, they sent her to live and train @ the Bolletieri Academy. Tennis Then was @ least as important as her (sorry, tenn_ace) "being Famous For being famous".

PPl have every right to have crushes on Anna, to credit her for the # of Russian girls who are contenders for titles, or adore her for whatever reason they choose. But please admit that rooting for someone to win in a sport based mainly on how they look is "apples and oranges".

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 05:43 PM
exactly.. We, Kournikova fans, are hoping that she really will be back.. I mean, come on, you want to make a joke, you don't have to use her, do you..? It's like people don't care whatever she has achieved. She's out.. so what? She has every right to have holiday and all. She's having her time off..
But well, like I said, people won't care cause like I said, humans are simply dumb and stupid.
How very interesting. So please tell us all, exactly what kind of a moronic creature are you anyway becuase even you realize that you are not fit to be human? :confused: :eek: :lol:

WhatTheDeuce
May 9th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Now that was a funny quote. :lol:
Screw you.

Harju.
May 9th, 2004, 05:54 PM
How very interesting. So please tell us all, exactly what kind of a moronic creature are you anyway becuase even you realize that you are not fit to be human? :confused: :eek: :lol:
When I say humans, that of course includes me.. I'm a dumbfuck and so are you. I mean, everyone who thinks that they are humans, they are stupid. That's my theory, and not everyone have to follow that..

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 06:05 PM
When I say humans, that of course includes me.. I'm a dumbfuck and so are you. I mean, everyone who thinks that they are humans, they are stupid. That's my theory, and not everyone have to follow that..Uh, OK. :confused: But from your response and your signature iI believe that you could use some professional :help: ASAP because you are fucking :crazy: and I do not want to :smash: some :banghead: just because he has a fantasy :kiss: :drool: over some hot female :dog: , but I live in the U.S., so you must know that I am :armed: and always ready to :boxing: all the :silly: little boys like you who seem to be a little :cuckoo:

Bye.:wavey: :haha:

WorldWar24
May 9th, 2004, 06:17 PM
To Those who took offense @ Tee's Troll: you folks are buying into a con game run by Octagon. When Anna Was With IMG, they sent her to live and train @ the Bolletieri Academy. Tennis Then was @ least as important as her (sorry, tenn_ace) "being Famous For being famous".

PPl have every right to have crushes on Anna, to credit her for the # of Russian girls who are contenders for titles, or adore her for whatever reason they choose. But please admit that rooting for someone to win in a sport based mainly on how they look is "apples and oranges".

OH thank you, enlightened one :o

GIMME A BREAK

decemberlove
May 9th, 2004, 06:19 PM
i dont take offense to it, but i do feel its very disrespectful to the people who are really fans of anna . if it was anyone else, and they had been out for over a year . this thread would be about 20 pages long of everybody whining and bitching about how the poster is a ****

but cos its about anna . who apparently about five people take seriously on the board . its all right

im sorry . i just dont agree

if she had been out for a few months . fine . buts its been a LONG TIME . shit just isnt funny anymore

*JR*
May 9th, 2004, 07:27 PM
i dont take offense to it, but i do feel its very disrespectful to the people who are really fans of anna . if it was anyone else, and they had been out for over a year . this thread would be about 20 pages long of everybody whining and bitching about how the poster is a ****

but cos its about anna . who apparently about five people take seriously on the board . its all right

if she had been out for a few months . fine . buts its been a LONG TIME . shit just isnt funny anymore
Holly, it works both ways though. If someone else with roughly the same career (some big wins a few years ago, no titles, now Out Ova a year with injuries) makes a public appearance of Some Sort, her supporters don't start threads about that, either. BTW, I should make a distinction I neglected B4.

Those who are loyal followers Of Other Russians can feel sincere gratitude to Anna for inspiring the "new kids on the block" To Take Tennis seriously. Those who couldn't give a GD about that, but simply idolize Anna's image that Octagon and friends so carefully nurture have the "apples & oranges" problem.

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I wonder if the Frenchies will make Anna play in the qualies? :)

Mateo Mathieu
May 9th, 2004, 07:55 PM
You got me fooled there ;)

Mateo Mathieu
May 9th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Actually, I'm glad that the article was make up because I don't want to see Anna returns the tour ever again! :p

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Actually, I'm glad that the article was make up because I don't want to see Anna returns the tour ever again! :p
Better watch it buddy, the 14 year old Anna fanatics will start coming after your butt. :eek: :lol:

vutt
May 9th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Well I think he actually enjoys this kind of reaction from Anna's fans. Don't You TeeRexx?

WhatTheDeuce
May 9th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Well I think he actually enjoys this kind of reaction from Anna's fans. Don't You TeeRexx?
I usually like TeeRexx and his funny threads. He's got a good sense of humor...

But he's an asshole to fans of players he doesn't like. Oh well, such is life.

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 08:55 PM
I usually like TeeRexx and his funny threads. He's got a good sense of humor...

But he's an asshole to fans of players he doesn't like. Oh well, such is life.
Who says that I don't like Anna? I always liked her as person and as a player (when she played). The only player that I do not care for is Capriati, but that is another story.

Anna fans should really enjoy the nice pic with this thread, i sure did. :hearts: :drool: :lol:

WhatTheDeuce
May 9th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Who says that I don't like Anna? I always liked her as person and as a player (when she played). The only player that I do not care for is Capriati, but that is another story.

Anna fans should really enjoy the nice pic with this thread, i sure did. :hearts: :drool: :lol:
Yay.

http://www.annaforever.de/pictures/specials/2004/gillette_ny_event/ny050504_3.JPG

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 09:10 PM
This would be a good all white Wimbey outfit for Anna.http://www.jfturner.com/upload/JTA12ea3cb98a08b87873aabb10c311dd4856.jpg

The fans should like it, I know that I do. :hearts: :)

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Dlandy22 - Great pic of Anna. :hearts: She has great skin, :drool: but why is that bodyguard's nose so red? :confused: :eek: Does it have something to do with Anna's radiant smile?:eek: :lol:

Mateo Mathieu
May 9th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Better watch it buddy, the 14 year old Anna fanatics will start coming after your butt. :eek: :lol:
Bring it on, dude!

Pureracket
May 9th, 2004, 09:34 PM
I wonder what would be your reaction, if someone made a joke thread TODAY and named it "Venus Williams to play in French Open" and put that picture of Venus on crutches in that thread and something like "with everyone out, I can win it on one leg these days"..That would be hilarious. :lol: Do one! Do one!

Steam
May 9th, 2004, 09:37 PM

It isn't funny anymore. It's just pathetic. At this point there is no one to blame for it but Anna herself. Yes, her agency sucks ass, Enrique doesn't give a shit about anything other than getting some ass, her mom enjoyed whoring her out, but after a while you have to throw it all on Anna.

At this point its not the fact that she isn't playing or showing any effort to get back on court that bothers me its the fact that not doing so is "proving" what the media and a vast majority of ignorant fucks on this board were saying for years.

She isn't coming back. It's that simple. She is content to just go to various events and live off her looks. But I wonder how many people will be there for her in ten years when the looks start to fade and Enrique has dumped her for new meat. Such a fucking waste.

foreva lindsay
May 9th, 2004, 09:48 PM
she wont be coming back, why would she bother? shes not going to win anything :D haha

TeeRexx
May 9th, 2004, 10:09 PM
It isn't funny anymore. It's just pathetic. At this point there is no one to blame for it but Anna herself. Yes, her agency sucks ass, Enrique doesn't give a shit about anything other than getting some ass, her mom enjoyed whoring her out, but after a while you have to throw it all on Anna.

* An, of course, YOU wouldn't want any of that rooskie booty, eh? :rolleyes: :lol: *

At this point its not the fact that she isn't playing or showing any effort to get back on court that bothers me its the fact that not doing so is "proving" what the media and a vast majority of ignorant fucks on this board were saying for years.

* Maybe those "fucks" wern't so ignorant after all. :cool: *

She isn't coming back. It's that simple. She is content to just go to various events and live off her looks. But I wonder how many people will be there for her in ten years when the looks start to fade and Enrique has dumped her for new meat. Such a fucking waste.

* It sure seem like YOU will be waiting for the 40 year old Anna to look your way. :kiss: :eek: :lol: *

Good psychological release post though. :eek: :cool:

Steam
May 9th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Good psychological release post though. :eek: :cool:
Yawn. Very tedious yet again.

People who say she had no talent were wrong and don't know shit about tennis. That's the part that makes her growing disdain for all things tennis to be disappointing.

As for the rest of your post, I'm too bored to get into a battle of wits with someone who obviously doesn't have any.

I was saddened to hear about VENUS today though.

Rub
May 10th, 2004, 01:48 AM
nice one... but it didn't get me!

TeeRexx
May 10th, 2004, 10:34 AM

Good post, JR, to bad more of her ardent admires didn't pay attention to the text.:)

Anyway, let's look at Anna some more. :)

http://www.annaforever.de/pictures/specials/2004/gillette_ny_event/ny050504_1.jpg

Yumm, smooth, well shaven legs. :eek: :kiss: :p

ghosts
May 10th, 2004, 10:35 AM
:woohoo:

SerialKiller#69
May 10th, 2004, 10:39 AM
I think I have been in this board long enough to know which posters are just simply attention whores. So this TeeRexx, which I'm assuming is a Williams fan, didn't fool me.

SerialKiller#69
May 10th, 2004, 10:45 AM

-----

Errr.. JollyRoger, I think you're lost. :retard:

TeeRexx
May 10th, 2004, 10:49 AM
I think I have been in this board long enough to know which posters are just simply attention whores. So this TeeRexx, which I'm assuming is a Williams fan, didn't fool me.
SK, thanks for coming in and giving me my much needed attention.:rolleyes: :p

Anyway, is Anna the sole property of her worshipers or can I cheat on my faves every now and then with the cute Rooskie? :eek: :lol:

SerialKiller#69
May 10th, 2004, 10:51 AM
You're welcome. Judging by the amount of threads you start, desperately trying to be funny, I think I can give you a bit of my attention.:dance:

Uh no. I don't think she has worshipers. She has decent tennis fans and some random admirers. She has lots of hypocritical bashers though including you who would be furious if this is done to their faves. Sorry, I can't extend my attention any longer.

Ciao.

Miranda
May 10th, 2004, 10:55 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rothes
May 12th, 2004, 02:41 AM
You may drop your Nuclear Bombs on Schweiz and we will still survive, and that your Militia are not equipped for Mountain Combat, you would not last in Schweiz. ;)

GoSandrine
May 12th, 2004, 02:53 AM
hysterical! :haha:

Keep posting Tee, the board wouldn't be the same without your humorous posts. :lol:

Warning to All Posters: If you see Tee Rex as the author of a thread don't be so gullible next time. ;)

:wavey:

p.s. I hope Anna does play. It would certainly be more interesting with her in the tournament. :)

WhatTheDeuce
May 12th, 2004, 02:54 AM
I hate how people label Anna fans. We all only like her for her looks. :rolleyes:

That may be true for some others, but I am a fan of Anna Kournikova ON THE COURT. Off the court, sure, she's stunning, but that's not what drew me to her and what got me loving her game.

Martian KC
May 12th, 2004, 03:00 AM
I worry for some of you.

Martian Jeza
May 12th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Anyway, it's gonna be 1 round or 2 and then : Bye, Bye ! Again :lol:

WhatTheDeuce
May 12th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Anyway, it's gonna be 1 round or 2 and then : Bye, Bye ! Again :lol:
I really hope this is a joke.

SelesFan70
May 12th, 2004, 04:21 AM
yeah... and Venus was just named as a VP to run for an office with Kerry...

Venus would never lower herself to be a Democrat... ;)

TeeRexx
May 12th, 2004, 07:51 AM
You may drop your Nuclear Bombs on Schweiz and we will still survive, and that your Militia are not equipped for Mountain Combat, you would not last in Schweiz. ;)
W:) e have the 10th Mountain Division and the Special Forces who will make Swiss Cheese of your boys. :eek:

We will then make Hingis a detainee and have her work making shoes for Nike.:eek: :p

Rothes
May 12th, 2004, 08:05 AM
W:) e have the 10th Mountain Division and the Special Forces who will make Swiss Cheese of your boys. :eek:

We will then make Hingis a detainee and have her work making shoes for Nike.:eek: :p
A Mountain Division compared to Swiss Militia that train in the Alps and know the Alps like the back of their Hand, Secrertive Mountain Caving Systems capable of Withstanding Neuclear Attack, Secretive Air Bases within Mountain Ranges, the few places your Intelligence knows nothing about?? Food in The Alps to replenish Militia for Over a Year, Neuclear Shelters in every Major Building in House, and over 4 Million People which can be Immobilised in under 25 Minutes??

It twas a wonder why Swiss Guards fortificate The Vatican City and the Pope. :D :D Good Luck

Serieas ni Corpuinicus Helvetica!!

Rothes
May 12th, 2004, 08:10 AM
Ci, Why don't you think we have been touched over 200 Years, and During 2 World Wars, and it isn't just Swiss Neutralism. ;)

TeeRexx
May 12th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Ci, Why don't you think we have been touched over 200 Years, and During 2 World Wars, and it isn't just Swiss Neutralism. ;)
Everyone wanted a safe place to keep their illegially obtained dough and to protect the chesse and choc factories. :p

The U.S. would use nuclear bunker busters on the Swiss caves and bring the Alps to sea level. :eek:

Then we would make all of you detainees. :p

Rothes
May 12th, 2004, 09:53 AM
ahh..you see your Schweiz History still does not justify why ;)

Cheese and Chocolate Factories ;) :P What about Swatch? Rolexi? Tag Heyer? Citezin? The Famous Von Trapps and the Gold Bullion? WTO, WTD, Red Cross, Moritz, Grindenswald?? faveor dus Helvetica?

Main Bunkers which can accomodate over 20,000 are situated well below what "Bunker Busters" can havoc upon,

Federationale de Suisse!!!!!! ;)

China In, America Out ;) :P

TeeRexx
May 12th, 2004, 10:12 AM
ahh..you see your Schweiz History still does not justify why ;)

Cheese and Chocolate Factories ;) :P What about Swatch? Rolexi? Tag Heyer? Citezin? The Famous Von Trapps and the Gold Bullion? WTO, WTD, Red Cross, Moritz, Grindenswald?? faveor dus Helvetica?

Main Bunkers which can accomodate over 20,000 are situated well below what "Bunker Busters" can havoc upon,

Federationale de Suisse!!!!!! ;)

China In, America Out ;) :P
Hmm, since the Swiss has all of those goodies, I think we will send some troops over to "liberate" you guys ASAP from evil. :eek: :lol:

Rothes
May 12th, 2004, 10:46 AM
:p hehe Goodnight Tee Rex :wavey: or should I say Auf Whedersen :wavey:

Tompier
May 12th, 2004, 10:49 AM
:lol: