PDA

View Full Version : Will and Grace it's worser than Seinfeld

emptyhead
May 8th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I thought Seinfeld was fucking shit! well this garbage takes the biscuit. For a start whose gay?Is that redhead a lesbo, she sure acts like one. That fat one(woman) with the annoying voice I'd love to strangle her

¤CharlDa¤
May 8th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Will and Grace is the best show ever....so Shut up already :wavey:

Monica_Rules
May 8th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Karen is the best.Some people need to watch the show a little more to like it.

harloo
May 8th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Will and Grace was hilarious!! Hahaha!! Roseanne was a great show also.

Seinfield+Friends=Hype:retard:

Steam
May 8th, 2004, 06:57 PM
But they are GAY so it has to be funny!

emptyhead
May 8th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I don't find gay people funny, not even Letterman

Steam
May 8th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Will and Grace is popular with the Oprah crowd ie fat, overweight sheep who can't come up with an original idea on their own.

Circe
May 8th, 2004, 07:36 PM
i never really liked Will & Grace though it has its 'moments'. too much hamming and some of the comedy is contrived.

Iroda_Fan
May 8th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Will and Grace are not funny, Karen and Jack are funny. Karen and Jack should be in their own show.;)

emptyhead
May 8th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Karen & Jack? who are they

Flappie
May 8th, 2004, 09:22 PM
i love will and grace!:D:worship:

Thierry's_Ladee
May 9th, 2004, 12:03 AM
The first series was hilarious. I dont bother watching it anymore cos its just gotten old, but i agree it still can have its moments of hilarity.

Foot_Fault
May 9th, 2004, 12:07 AM
WORSER? is that a word?

Rtael
May 9th, 2004, 12:34 AM
1. Roseanne
2. Seinfeld
10. Friends
99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999. Will and Grace

It's been scientifically proven, people who watch that show lose brain cells! :drink: :smash: :retard:

Mattographer
May 9th, 2004, 02:54 AM
I agree with whoever says that Karen and Jack are funny than Will and Grace! I used watch it alot when I had free times but not right now :( I wish I had free times again! :p

Jarrett
May 9th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Roseanne was very good at the beginning (like seasons 1-4) but it just became stupid after a while. Just like most shows (i.e. Friends, Seinfeld) who don't know when/how to quit. Will and Grace is alright and I will watch if I catch it on, but you won't find me checking the channel guide to see when it comes on next. Seinfeld still had the worst ending EVER. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Only show that I can remember that knew it was time to go at the right time was Sex and the City.

Mase
May 9th, 2004, 05:07 AM
WORSER? is that a word?
My thoughts exactly, maybe its a new one this year? :confused::lol:

BigB08822
May 9th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Will and Grace is funny, but only because of Jack and Karen. Karen is hillarious and steals the show all the time. It should be called Jack and Karen! The season finale didn't even include Grace (because she had her baby) and it was just as funny as any episode. That says it all for me. I like Debra Messing as an actress though, I just think the others do a better job on this show and it is usually the writing.

tennisIlove09
May 9th, 2004, 06:18 AM
Will and Grace was good the first few seasons. Lately it seems to be needed the big guest roles" to draw viewers.

Randy H
May 9th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Karen definitely steals the show - If it wasnt for her, I probably wouldnt bother watching it. It was pretty good in the beginning but has gone downhill since then. That's usually the case for most shows though...

Seinfeld probably waited a season too long, but it was still better than everything else around at the time IMO. Roseanne waited wayyyy too long...I loved that show, but it was really awful in the end, too much unrealistic drama and not enough to make you laugh at it all (the lottery win blah blah).

Frasier...Thank god that show is being put to sleep :lol:

propi
May 9th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Will and Grace, Friends and others as Just shoot me make me laugh something that I've never done watching Seinfield :confused:

emptyhead
May 9th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Worser is a word it's in the dictionary, directly below Worsest

Martian Willow
May 9th, 2004, 06:28 PM
...that Karen...is that her real voice or what...? :awww:

Worser is a word it's in the dictionary, directly below Worsest

...I think it would be above worsest... :)

emptyhead
May 9th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Wiilow that was for Mase or Foot_Fault, you just ruined it

Venus Forever
May 9th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Can anything techincally be worser than anything??

emptyhead
May 9th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Yes, it can

Will and Grace is worser than Seinfeld

*Jool*
May 9th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Karen is my favourite sitcom character. :haha:
I miss "Will & Grace "

Kart
May 10th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Will and Grace has really gone downhill. It used to be hilarious but it's gotten tired, relying on guest appearances to get attention.

Will needs a slap because he's starting to irrtate me.

I would say Grace too but every time she comes onto the TV I just want to give her some change to buy some food.

Monica_Rules
May 10th, 2004, 01:40 PM
OMG Friends is the best sitcom from america ever.

I never got the deal abotu Seinfeld never found it funny.Will and Gracs is becoming a bit more boring.

CC
May 10th, 2004, 01:56 PM
i never really liked Will & Grace though it has its 'moments'. too much hamming and some of the comedy is contrived.
I feel this way about it too.

!<blocparty>!
May 10th, 2004, 04:13 PM
...that Karen...is that her real voice or what...? :awww:

...I think it would be above worsest... :)
no, it aoint her real voice, she began to put it on during the second series!

Barrie_Dude
May 10th, 2004, 05:40 PM
will and grace is a very funny show. but i suppose one has to have a somewhat sophosticated sense of humour to get it.

roseanne never appealed to me because of that fat arrogant ugly bitch with no taste! she reminded me far to much of steam.

hewittrok
May 10th, 2004, 05:45 PM
It shoule be call Jack and Karen by far they are the funniest. Will and Grace suck they are not funny other people make them funny.

Thierry's_Ladee
May 10th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Will and Grace has really gone downhill. It used to be hilarious but it's gotten tired, relying on guest appearances to get attention.

Will needs a slap because he's starting to irrtate me.

I would say Grace too but every time she comes onto the TV I just want to give her some change to buy some food.

:lol:

kosmikgroove
May 10th, 2004, 10:40 PM
I love Will & Grace. It reminds me a lot of Ab Fab.