PDA

View Full Version : Van Helsing

bw2082
May 8th, 2004, 04:18 AM
I saw it tonight... STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! If you must go bring your crucifixes and garlic bulbs to ward off the abomination that is this movie.
It's absolutely horrible. The acting sucked, the dialogue was terrible, the plot blew, Dracula was as manly as Richard Simmons... I'm embarrassed I saw it.

skanky~skanketta
May 8th, 2004, 04:22 AM
ROTF!

but hugh jackman is a babe.

dont watch secret window either.

Carolina Girl
May 8th, 2004, 04:22 AM
really? i want the game but if the movie sucks the game will probably suck too

Harju.
May 8th, 2004, 05:35 AM
Nah, I thought it was not as bad as what he said.. I thought it was pretty good but the ending really does suck and make no sense..

bw2082
May 8th, 2004, 05:53 AM
I think it would have been more interesting if they delved a little deeper into the past relationship of van helsing and dracula.

SPOILERS************************

I wished they explained why Van Helsing murdered the guy who became dracula in the first place. ANd was Dracula in heaven at the end? I thought I saw him... i guess the father's bargain with the church to kill dracula in exchange for salvation for his whole family didn't exclude dracula. Still... he's got a lot of bad karma built up. What's the significance of Van Helsing being called gabriel? and how's he have memories from fighting the Romans? Is he really over 1800 years old? There's just too many unanswered questions from that movie that left me unsatisfied.