PDA

View Full Version : Friends vs. Seinfeld: The Last Episode

CJ07
May 7th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Which was better? I say definately Seinfeld. Not only was it a better show by ten miles, but it wasn't so predictable. You knew exactly what was going to happen with friends, but not Seinfeld.

Mikey
May 7th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Which was better? I say definately Seinfeld. Not only was it a better show by ten miles, but it wasn't so predictable. You knew exactly what was going to happen with friends, but not Seinfeld.
In defense of Friends, the two were very different shows. Ross and Rachel had to end up together - if they didn't, everyone would have freaked out. So yeah it was predictable, but that's because it had a basic plot. Seinfeld was about nothing, so how could it have been predictable?

Even still, Seinfeld was better. I liked the first hour of Friends because it had all that mushy last 10 years stuff :p Seinfeld had that all in the actual show in the end, so I liked that more. It would have been cooler if the whole show had been two hours and they would have been thinking about old stuff and then old clips ran instead of the way they did it ;)

hewittrok
May 7th, 2004, 05:04 PM
In defense of Friends, the two were very different shows. Ross and Rachel had to end up together - if they didn't, everyone would have freaked out. So yeah it was predictable, but that's because it had a basic plot. Seinfeld was about nothing, so how could it have been predictable?

Even still, Seinfeld was better. I liked the first hour of Friends because it had all that mushy last 10 years stuff :p Seinfeld had that all in the actual show in the end, so I liked that more. It would have been cooler if the whole show had been two hours and they would have been thinking about old stuff and then old clips ran instead of the way they did it ;)Friends was much better, Seinfeld was about :confused: ??? And i agree it would of been better if the cast was thinking about old times.

decemberlove
May 7th, 2004, 05:23 PM
seinfeld . it was creative

friends was just a typical sitcom

tennisIlove09
May 7th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Friends. I didnt like how Seinfield ended in the jail cell.

Friends...it was great. It had all the payoffs. Ross and Rachel. It was perfect!

Circe
May 7th, 2004, 08:38 PM
seinfeld by a mile.