Sept 27 Stars Hasselt (Hasselt), BEL $170,000
Tier III

"the battle of the bitches' would be a much beter name :devil: :D

arn
May 5th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Stars Hasselt?!? Indeed a stupid name :tape: :rolleyes:

Brαm
May 5th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Stars Hasselt doesn't really sound well... They should've come up with something better! :(

The battle of the bitches, Fleem? Who might that be then? :confused:

Svennovitch
May 5th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Fleem, are you going to participate? :tape: :p ;)

Come-on-kim
May 6th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Well ... I don't really like it ... it reminds me to Barbie :confused:

Sept 27 Stars Hasselt (Hasselt), BEL $170,000
Tier III

"the battle of the bitches' would be a much beter name :devil: :D
Battle of the bitches... does that mean you'll work there with choco? :p :bounce: Wanna see that this time

fleemke³
May 6th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Stars Hasselt doesn't really sound well... They should've come up with something better! :(

The battle of the bitches, Fleem? Who might that be then? :confused:
No no no don't get me wrong her :D I already new that 'Stars' was an option and some people from CIS told Bob that name sucked (well not in these words of course ;)) Bob said:"well give me a couple of new names" and Dimi said: "well 'The battle of the bitches' would be an original name and free publicity". Another person replied: "if you take that name we need Stevenson and her mom there"

I just find it a funny and idiot name ... but funny and idiot is much better than just idiot ;)

@Axel: I don't like choco :p

Come-on-kim
May 6th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I know :p That's why... you vs him that'd be a battle of the bitches :p ;)

fleemke³
May 6th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I know :p That's why... you vs him that'd be a battle of the bitches :p ;)
ok I learned something new her ... gay people are also called bitches? :angel::devil: :p

arn
May 6th, 2004, 06:08 PM
well, only Axel calls them that way I think :p ;)

And I agree with the theory on the name, but the players would not be too happy with it ;)

fleemke³
May 6th, 2004, 06:10 PM
well, only Axel calls them that way I think :p ;)

And I agree with the theory on the name, but the players would not be too happy with it ;)
Well if they don't see the joke in it it could be veryhard idd :D

Come-on-kim
May 6th, 2004, 07:47 PM
ok I learned something new her ... gay people are also called bitches? :angel::devil: :p
Hey, you don't know if choco is gay or not :p you just think :p ;)

fleemke³
May 7th, 2004, 08:10 AM
Hey, you don't know if choco is gay or not :p you just think :p ;)
I have some radarsystem in my head that detects gay persons ;)

Svennovitch
May 7th, 2004, 08:50 AM
I have some radarsystem in my head that detects gay persons ;)
Jij ook al?

fleemke³
May 7th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Jij ook al?
me2? :confused: Didn't know radars were that popular :lol: I think a girl has a radar to detect gay people :o but for me it's not very reliable :o;)

Svennovitch
May 7th, 2004, 09:33 AM
me2? :confused: Didn't know radars were that popular :lol: I think a girl has a radar to detect gay people :o but for me it's not very reliable :o;)Sorry, thought you had a gaydar :o. Could be with al the gays here on the board. I only recognize the 'obvious' ones...

But I think choco has given himself away with a nickname like that. No doubt there ;)

space_eef03
May 7th, 2004, 09:46 AM
I have a good gaydar! ;)

Come-on-kim
May 7th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Sorry, thought you had a gaydar :o. Could be with al the gays here on the board. I only recognize the 'obvious' ones...

But I think choco has given himself away with a nickname like that. No doubt there ;)
She and the others gave him that nickname choco :p I am sure he doesn't know about this :lol:

BTW, idd he looks gay, and he acts/walks gay but it doesn't mean he is gay :p

Svennovitch
May 7th, 2004, 11:07 AM
No, it could be a 'metrosexual' as well. So I learnt here on these boards. Still not sure what the difference is, though...

Brαm
May 7th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Ok, who the hell is "choco"? :confused:

http://www.balkanpearls.com/nutella.gif

arn
May 7th, 2004, 11:17 AM
No, it could be a 'metrosexual' as well. So I learnt here on these boards. Still not sure what the difference is, though...
Metrosexual ---> a heterosexual guy who is into looking after his image/the way he looks like using all sort of creams to maintain a fresh skin, having a tan, going to the gym,...

homosexual---> there are gays who do all the above, but luckily that's not a necesity to be gay ;) ;)

Svennovitch
May 7th, 2004, 11:47 AM
But how do you see when someone is metrosexual? That's not very clear to me.

How can you see he is using creams, goes to the gym, has a tan (that I can understand but during summer or after a ski holiday...)?

Svennovitch
May 7th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Dunno, but anyone who is calling himself that way, there has to be something wrong ;)

Brαm
May 7th, 2004, 11:50 AM
But how do you see when someone is metrosexual? That's not very clear to me.

How can you see he is using creams, goes to the gym, has a tan (that I can understand but during summer or after a ski holiday...)?
:topic:

But when you see a guy carrying a man's bag, wearing bracelets, necklaces & washed off jeans, who's extremely tanned, he's either gay or... a metrosexual :)

arn
May 7th, 2004, 11:57 AM
bvb de wielrenner Frank Vandenbroecke een paar jaar gelede, dat gaat al een beetje naar metrosexueel toe, die zat altijd verschrikkelijk in met zijn uiterlijk. Voor de rest kan ik niet meteen aan bekende metrosexuelen denken...

Come-on-kim
May 7th, 2004, 11:59 AM

http://www.balkanpearls.com/nutella.gif
It's a guy who worked with us during the fed cup.. and Fleemke and I (and the others as well I suppose :p) don't like him a lot...:p

And, some times ago, fleemke and her friends found him a nickname (that he doesn't know I suppose) and that nickname is choco

arn
May 7th, 2004, 12:03 PM
oh, ik vergat de bekendste metrosexueel, David Beckham :)

arn
May 7th, 2004, 12:04 PM
It's a guy who worked with us during the fed cup.. and Fleemke and I (and the others as well I suppose :p) don't like him a lot...:p

And, some times ago, fleemke and her friends found him a nickname (that he doesn't know I suppose) and that nickname is choco
And why Choco :o ?

Come-on-kim
May 7th, 2004, 12:06 PM
And why Choco :o ?
I don't know :p Ask Fleemke :lol:

Svennovitch
May 7th, 2004, 12:12 PM
LOL, the nick is obvious I think :lol:

The Crow
May 7th, 2004, 01:47 PM
lol, some cryptic posts in here :confused: And a metrosexual is just a heterosexual who is concerned of his looks? So, how's a homosexual not concerned with his looks called? :confused:

Brαm
May 7th, 2004, 01:51 PM
lol, some cryptic posts in here :confused: And a metrosexual is just a heterosexual who is concerned of his looks? So, how's a homosexual not concerned with his looks called? :confused:
Masculine?

arn
May 7th, 2004, 03:45 PM
LOL, the nick is obvious I think :lol:
maybe that's just your dirty minds while it can be the guy eats 'botterhammekes met choco' everytime he works for octagon :p

arn
May 7th, 2004, 03:47 PM
a bloke? ;)

Come-on-kim
May 7th, 2004, 04:37 PM
maybe that's just your dirty minds while it can be the guy eats 'botterhammekes met choco' everytime he works for octagon :p
:eek: Did I understood well what Sven meant? :tape:

arn
May 7th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Yeah, you did, it's a bit prejudice IMO...

Svennovitch
May 7th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Hey, I didn't give the guy that nickname!!

But what did you understand, Axel, because I don't seem to follow all this anymore...

fleemke³
May 9th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Well I didn't give him that name :D There were some people froom Antwerp who gave it ;) I just followed :angel:

arn
May 9th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Hey, I didn't give the guy that nickname!!

But what did you understand, Axel, because I don't seem to follow all this anymore...
It's just a general view, not you specific :)