PDA

View Full Version : Once I ran to you, now I run from you ...

Volcana
May 5th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Therer are alot of players who, early there careers, seemed to go to net, who now seem to be allergic. Every Wibledon now looks like a track meet was held right behind the baseline. Are the women just too slow to get tothe net before a 120 mph grougie takes a boom tube past them. What ever happened to half volleys?

.. this tainted love you've given, I give you all a girl could give you ....

Being at the net used to be the superior position. I think it still is, except that a) you have to be able to volley, and b) you have to accept getting passed. you WILL be made to look silly if you rush the net. That's part of the price for winning.

.. take my tears and that's not really all .....

gourownway
May 5th, 2004, 03:47 PM
....don't touch me please, I can not stand the way you tease....

SelesFan70
May 5th, 2004, 03:58 PM
...take my tears and that's not nearly alllllll....tainted SERVES...tainted SERVES.... :cool:

CanadianBoy21
May 5th, 2004, 04:11 PM
...take my tears and that's not nearly alllllll....tainted SERVES...tainted SERVES.... :cool:

Your netplay brought all the boys to the baseline, and there like it's better than yours, damn right my volleys are better than yours
I can teach you but have to charge.
:confused:

spinner99
May 5th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Your netplay brought all the boys to the baseline, and there like it's better than yours, damn right my volleys are better than yours

:tape:

TeeRexx
May 5th, 2004, 04:40 PM
:confused:
Very clever manipulating of Kelis' verses. :)
Will there be an accompaning video as well? :eek: :lol: