PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Famu_lady
May 4th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Hi, I'm new here. Well, not actually new. I come here everyday and read, but I never post. I look forward to making some friends. That's enough for now. :wavey:

jenny161185
May 4th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Welcome look forward to reading your posts :) whos your favourite player?

Foot_Fault
May 4th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Hi, I'm new here. Well, not actually new. I come here everyday and read, but I never post. I look forward to making some friends. That's enough for now. :wavey:
FAM-U...good school. Are you in the Band there?

Anyways Welcome. Who are your Favorite Players Mens and Ladies.

"Sluggy"
May 4th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the board.

"Sluggy"
May 4th, 2004, 07:40 PM
I lived in coral springs for 3 months, i think that was what it was called. Right near Tamarac.

sarza
May 4th, 2004, 07:48 PM
hi there, hope you enjoy it here, i sure do :)

SilviaFan
May 4th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Welcome to the board !!!!!! :wavey:

Pureracket
May 4th, 2004, 07:59 PM
FAMU!!!!!!!!!! Go Rattlers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Famu_lady
May 4th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Hi again and thank you all for the welcome. Well, favorite players are for men Andy and for the women Venus. Got to love them. I also like James Blake.
And Foot_ Fault to answer your question, no I am not in the band. Not enough time, plus they don't need me they have over 400 hundred students.
:worship:

tall_one
May 4th, 2004, 10:56 PM
:wavey: Welcome to the board!

Kirt12255
May 4th, 2004, 10:58 PM
:wavey:

Rocketta
May 4th, 2004, 11:09 PM
:wavey:

Welcome....:D

Foot_Fault
May 4th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Hi again and thank you all for the welcome. Well, favorite players are for men Andy and for the women Venus. Got to love them. I also like James Blake.
And Foot_ Fault to answer your question, no I am not in the band. Not enough time, plus they don't need me they have over 400 hundred students.
:worship:
I love FamU's Band, love the way they always put the smack down on Jackson State University and Tennessee State University.

Welcome to the BOARD!

Pureracket
May 5th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Well, FAMU, lemme give you the lowdown about this board: *Pureracket puts his arm around FAMU's shoulder and says to her, "Let's take a lil' stroll."*

Well, everybody on this board more or less likes the Williams sisters; in fact, it's kinda embarrassing *Pureracket looks around making sure nobody heard him say that*, and on any given day, half of the threads on the main page are about them.

Most of the other top players have their own camps on this board, some are more intense than others.

*Pureracket stops and makes a short but useful hand gesture with his right hand as if trying to explain*:

For instance, the LD fans are kinda laid back (there are some exceptions) and pretty much stay to themselves unless they are bothered. When they get upset with you, though, they kinda sulk and go away.

Right now, the JHH fans are probably the most intense of the groups which is probably justifiable as they have the #1 player in the game right now. They defend her with their very lives, so don't piss them off. When they start arguing with you, raise your right hand to silence them, and walk away.

Sometimes it's kinda difficult distinguishing the Clijsters fans from the JHH fans because they are both from Belgium. The best way to tell them is probably through argument. Get in an intense discussion with them, and they'll choke up on their words every single time. In fact, they could have you beaten down in an argument with valid points, and they will still choke it away. For the most part, they are a sweet bunch, though, and pretty much just like to see good matches.

The Russian fans are coming into their own right. Because of their emerging success of their players, it's almost obvious how some of the fans have their chests poked out with pride. They can be a fiesty bunch, and I suspect that they'll be running things around these parts in a few years.

JenCap fans are just coming back on the scene but are kinda walking on eggshells these days because they are waiting on their player to make a breakthrough.

Williams fans are probably the sweetest fans on the board *Pureracket looks around to make sure no one heard that either* and will not harm a fly *Pureracket is unsuccessful in holding back a grin*. .. .LOL, so you'll have fun with us.

Just a little lowdown on a few of the fans:

Volcana is a pretty introspective one and can be depended upon for analysis (whether important or trivial), but he has a serious soft spot for Venus

Tee Rexx is insane, and I'll let you find out just what I'm talking about for yourself.

Footfault, Demond, Infiniti, dreamgoddess, knizzle, lizchris, darrinbaker and cybelle and a few others are all cool, and would be nice allies.

Rocketta is a sweetie, but wants to be a N. Carolina TarHeel after realizing the mistake she made by attending some other school in NC.

Cam'ron Giles is ALWAYS horned up. A nice young lady like you has no business hanging out with him and his bunch. *Pureracket writes himself a note to call Cam'ron about decent clubs in NY and maybe hanging out when he gets there*

I'm pretty much the most diplomatic one here *Pureracket looks around for listening ears*, and everybody here is pretty much crazy about me. It's hard for me to type here sometimes because people are constantly trying to get advice and mention from me.

Well, contact me whenever you have any problems. These facts are accurate.

SelesFan70
May 5th, 2004, 03:49 AM
FAM-U? South Carolina State Bulldogs all the way...anyways...welcome. :D

Famu_lady
May 5th, 2004, 03:53 AM
:lol: LOL!!!! Pureracket you are too much!!! :lol:

darrinbaker00
May 5th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Footfault, Demond, Infiniti, dreamgoddess, darrinbaker and a few others are all cool, and would be nice allies.
Cool? ME??
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Boy, do I have Pureracket fooled!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Rocketta
May 5th, 2004, 04:36 AM
Rocketta is a sweetie, but wants to be a N. Carolina TarHeel after realizing the mistake she made by attending some other school in NC.

Ok, it's on sucka! :armed:

:lol:

Rothes
May 5th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Hi there Famu L. If you need any Enquiries about Religion or Christianity please don't hesitate to ask me :)

Do you like Patty Schnyder ? You will get to know that I am a great fan of Patty and Emmanuelle :)

Pureracket
May 5th, 2004, 06:24 AM
FAMU,
Make sure you take my advice and use it wisely.

Cam'ron Giles
May 5th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Lies, all lies...dont listen to Pureracket...Cam'ron Giles is a decent, well behaved Morehouse man..."Da House"...I am the one that keep telling these folks they need Jesus...:angel:

DeDe4925
May 5th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Hi :wavey:
Welcome aboard. :)

DeDe4925
May 5th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Well, FAMU, lemme give you the lowdown about this board: *Pureracket puts his arm around FAMU's shoulder and says to her, "Let's take a lil' stroll."*

Well, everybody on this board more or less likes the Williams sisters; in fact, it's kinda embarrassing *Pureracket looks around making sure nobody heard him say that*, and on any given day, half of the threads on the main page are about them.

Most of the other top players have their own camps on this board, some are more intense than others.

*Pureracket stops and makes a short but useful hand gesture with his right hand as if trying to explain*:

For instance, the LD fans are kinda laid back (there are some exceptions) and pretty much stay to themselves unless they are bothered. When they get upset with you, though, they kinda sulk and go away.

Right now, the JHH fans are probably the most intense of the groups which is probably justifiable as they have the #1 player in the game right now. They defend her with their very lives, so don't piss them off. When they start arguing with you, raise your right hand to silence them, and walk away.

Sometimes it's kinda difficult distinguishing the Clijsters fans from the JHH fans because they are both from Belgium. The best way to tell them is probably through argument. Get in an intense discussion with them, and they'll choke up on their words every single time. In fact, they could have you beaten down in an argument with valid points, and they will still choke it away. For the most part, they are a sweet bunch, though, and pretty much just like to see good matches.

The Russian fans are coming into their own right. Because of their emerging success of their players, it's almost obvious how some of the fans have their chests poked out with pride. They can be a fiesty bunch, and I suspect that they'll be running things around these parts in a few years.

JenCap fans are just coming back on the scene but are kinda walking on eggshells these days because they are waiting on their player to make a breakthrough.

Williams fans are probably the sweetest fans on the board *Pureracket looks around to make sure no one heard that either* and will not harm a fly *Pureracket is unsuccessful in holding back a grin*. .. .LOL, so you'll have fun with us.

Volcana is a pretty introspective one and can be depended upon for analysis (whether important or trivial), but he has a serious soft spot for Venus

Tee Rexx is insane, and I'll let you find out just what I'm talking about for yourself.

Footfault, Demond, Infiniti, dreamgoddess, darrinbaker and cybelle and a few others are all cool, and would be nice allies.

Cam'ron Giles is ALWAYS horned up. A nice young lady like you has no business hanging out with him and his bunch. *Pureracket writes himself a note to call Cam'ron about decent clubs in NY and maybe hanging out when he gets there*

I'm pretty much the most diplomatic one here *Pureracket looks around for listening ears*, and everybody here is pretty much crazy about me. It's hard for me to type here sometimes because people are constantly trying to get advice and mention from me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bmxbandit
May 5th, 2004, 06:50 AM
Rocketta, where in NC do you live?

Rocketta
May 5th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Rocketta, where in NC do you live?Oh a teeny tiny town in the southeast portion of the state. I'm like 50 west of Wilmington and 30 northwest of North Myrtle Beach. Are you in NC? If so, where?

bmxbandit
May 5th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Oh a teeny tiny town in the southeast portion of the state. I'm like 50 west of Wilmington and 30 northwest of North Myrtle Beach. Are you in NC? If so, where?
Yup. Greensboro :rolleyes:.

Infiniti2001
May 5th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Hi Famu-Lady, welcome :) :wavey: Pureracket you rock :lol: :rolls: :haha: :worship:

Hulet
May 5th, 2004, 06:33 PM
:lol: @ Pureracket's and Rothe's advice.

Foot_Fault
May 5th, 2004, 06:35 PM

Footfault, Demond, Infiniti, dreamgoddess, knizzle, lizchris, darrinbaker and cybelle and a few others are all cool, and would be nice allies.

U StUpId!!! LMAO :haha:

SJW
May 5th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Lies, all lies...dont listen to Pureracket...Cam'ron Giles is a decent, well behaved Morehouse man..."Da House"...I am the one that keep telling these folks they need Jesus...:angel:
don't act like your shit don't stink :tape:

Foot_Fault
May 5th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Lies, all lies...dont listen to Pureracket...Cam'ron Giles is a decent, well behaved Morehouse man..."Da House"...I am the one that keep telling these folks they need Jesus...:angel:You Mean WHOREhouse. And Not many women running round those parts huh? :lol:
What she need is an EastCoast Boy with a Southern Heart(University Of Arkansas-RazorBacks Baby!) A good Omega Man!

WYF-Till the day I die!

TeeRexx
May 5th, 2004, 06:51 PM

Sometimes it's kinda difficult distinguishing the Clijsters fans from the JHH fans because they are both from Belgium. The best way to tell them is probably through argument. Get in an intense discussion with them, and they'll choke up on their words every single (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=409,21246650,wtaworld.com,1) time. In fact, they could have you beaten down in an argument with valid points, and they will still choke it away. For the most part, they are a sweet bunch, though, and pretty much just like to see good matches.

Rocketta is a sweetie, but wants to be a N. Carolina TarHeel after realizing the mistake she made by attending some other school (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=649,21246650,wtaworld.com,1) in NC.

I'm pretty much the most diplomatic (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=648,21246650,wtaworld.com,1) one here *Pureracket looks around for listening ears*, and everybody here is pretty much crazy about me. It's hard for me to type here sometimes because people are constantly trying to get advice and mention from me.

A very fine post Pure. :) I am not nuts either. :p

Welcome Famu and I hope that enjoy your stay here and that you should also look forward to the first glorious occasion that you have your thread locked, moved or deleted and for that ultimate experience of being suspended from the board.

All fine experiences and all I have experienced as well. Many in the course of one week. :eek: :lol:

Bye and have fun. :wavey:

Pureracket
May 5th, 2004, 08:56 PM
You Mean WHOREhouse. And Not many women running round those parts huh? :lol:
What she need is an EastCoast Boy with a Southern Heart(University Of Arkansas-RazorBacks Baby!) A good Omega Man!

WYF-Till the day I die!

Footfault,
I don't guess we all could be blessed enough to wear the Black & Old Gold.;)

Foot_Fault
May 5th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Footfault,
Well that's one "Blessing" I'm glad that passed me By!

Many are called, few are chosen....I guess your second choice was ok, atleast you got in.

Rocketta
May 6th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Yup. Greensboro :rolleyes:.
I use to live in Winston-Salem and I went to UNC-Greensboro. My nephew is in Greensboro now. What's wrong with Greensboro? I thought it was a nice city with F*&^* up traffic. :)

Pureracket
May 6th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Well that's one "Blessing" I'm glad that passed me By!

Many are called, few are chosen....I guess your second choice was ok, atleast you got in.Many are called and few are FROZEN is what you meant. Alpha is the first choice. We do step outside and look over the balconies, down @ the other frats from time to time to see what you guys are up to, though.:wavey:

Foot_Fault
May 6th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Many are called and few are FROZEN is what you meant. Alpha is the first choice. We do step outside and look over the balconies, down @ the other frats from time to time to see what you guys are up to, though.:wavey:
Understood, you we're the first...but, You ALWAYS have the RoughDraft, Before the MASTERPIECE! Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. (just remember pa!):) :lol:

You're Fired:wavey:

Pureracket
May 6th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Understood, you we're the first...but, You ALWAYS have the RoughDraft, Before the MASTERPIECE! Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. (just remember pa!):) :lol:

You're Fired:wavey:Brother, instead of the rough draft to which you prefer, I think you're referring to the attempted carbon copies that came after us. Why. . .. you guys even tried to steal one of our colours (our gold;) ).

ico4498
May 6th, 2004, 12:54 AM

just want you to know ... the coffee in my keyboard is totally your doing.

lol ... too funny!

Foot_Fault
May 6th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Brother, instead of the rough draft to which you prefer, I think you're referring to the attempted carbon copies that came after us. Why. . .. you guys even tried to steal one of our colours (our gold;) ).
You dare use the words Steal and Tried when addressing your fraternal Superior?:confused: Did they teach you anyting pledging?

REMEMBER: Excuses are monuments of Nothingness.....

Pureracket
May 6th, 2004, 04:05 AM
You dare use the words Steal and Tried when addressing your fraternal Superior?:confused: Did they teach you anyting pledging?

REMEMBER: Excuses are monuments of Nothingness.....Out of the night that covers me. . . .

My fraternal Superior? Check your history book. It has something in there about who the fraternal Superior is - even if the historic parts start off AFTER history had already begun.;)

Foot_Fault
May 6th, 2004, 04:39 AM
Out of the night that covers me. . . .

My fraternal Superior? Check your history book. It has something in there about who the fraternal Superior is - even if the historic parts start off AFTER history had already begun.;)
Trust me, it has nothing to do with a phi a....

Pureracket
May 6th, 2004, 04:53 AM
Trust me, it has nothing to do with a phi a..... . .. then it didn't start @ the beginning.;)

Foot_Fault
May 6th, 2004, 04:54 AM
. . .. then it didn't start @ the beginning.;)
OK Racket...I will let you have to LAST word. Friendship is Essential to the Soul. Proceed.

Dawn Marie
May 6th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Hi FAMU:) Welcome to the board. Everything Pureraket stated is the truth. Anyway nice to see another Venus fan aboard. Venus rules!!:)

Funny post pureraket.

Dolpho
May 6th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Hi, I'm new here. Well, not actually new. I come here everyday and read, but I never post. I look forward to making some friends. That's enough for now. :wavey:Hi Famu:wavey: I am quite the same as u, I stay here a lot but post very little! Enjoy your stay:)

Pureracket
May 6th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Footfault,
You're right, brother. . ..lol

servenrichie
May 6th, 2004, 01:39 PM

Well, contact me whenever you have any problems. These facts are accurate.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome Famu. All Venus fans are welcome, wont be bad though if you let Serena grow on you too:D

Nikola
May 6th, 2004, 01:40 PM

DeDe4925
May 6th, 2004, 10:27 PM
You Mean WHOREhouse. And Not many women running round those parts huh? :lol:

WYF-Till the day I die!
OMG, Omega...no wonder you started that stupid Venus Bandwagon thread...that explains it. :lol: No offense boo, I still love you. :kiss:

DeDe4925
May 6th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Footfault,
Woo hoo. I just love an Alpha man. :drool: :lick: :kiss: :hearts:
My dad was an Alpha. :sad:

Pureracket
May 6th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Woo hoo. I just love an Alpha man. :drool: :lick: :kiss: :hearts:
My dad was an Alpha. :sad:Sounds like he was a good man.

DeDe4925
May 6th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Brother, instead of the rough draft to which you prefer, I think you're referring to the attempted carbon copies that came after us. Why. . .. you guys even tried to steal one of our colours (our gold;) ).
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DeDe4925
May 6th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Sounds like he was a good man.
More than you could ever imagine :)

SelesFan70
May 6th, 2004, 11:04 PM
I love OMEGA men, but probably for a different reason than most...or maybe not! :eek:

Rocketta
May 6th, 2004, 11:19 PM
I love OMEGA men, but probably for a different reason than most...or maybe not! :eek:
I didn't realize you were in Raleigh, Durham! My good friend still lives in Durham.