PDA

View Full Version : Fun on Tuesday

Volcana
May 4th, 2004, 04:35 AM
Not that they aren't ALL fun, but some interest me more than others

Shaughnessy vs. Dokic

Former #11 vs former #4, both under 25 and fallen on hard (ranking) times. Strictly one-dimensional, it'l be power vs power fromthe baseline. Edge Dokic, inthat she seems to have stabilized at a hiogher level. Neither are player close to their potential.
Safina vs. Sharapova

Battle of the 'Russina Mafia', the youngest two of the latest wave. I wouldn't begin to hazard a guess on this surface.
Capriati vs. Schruff

Because Capriati could actually lose. I'm beginning to wonder if we're getting the full story on her health.
Barna vs. Petrova

Big home court advantage.
Schnyder vs. Hantuchova

I'm waiting for the real Dani.
Golovin vs. Daniilidou

Golovin could take this

SpikeyAidanm
May 4th, 2004, 04:39 AM
If I'd have to pick one match to watch out of those, I'd pick Golovin - Daniilidou, contrast of styles at it's greatest :yeah:

davenport_1
May 4th, 2004, 04:46 AM
lol patty vrs. dani.......I wonder if patty will call dani a "disgusting little twig" or something along those lines

BK4ever
May 4th, 2004, 04:52 AM
If I'd have to pick one match to watch out of those, I'd pick Golovin - Daniilidou, contrast of styles at it's greatest :yeah:
Tati will have to be very patient to win this one...Eleni and all her variety can be frustrating! I hope Tati can pull off the win...I would be over the moon...

Mr_Molik
May 4th, 2004, 06:15 AM
patty vs. dani would be a beautiful match to watch