PDA

View Full Version : I nuked the 'What exactly is so many people's problem with Martina Hingis?' thread

Volcana
May 4th, 2004, 02:38 AM
I apologize to fans of Martina Hingis. It was a mistake for me to have started that thread in the first place. All I did was provide an additional forum for exactly the kind of thing I wanted to see less. I am sorry.

DeDe4925
May 4th, 2004, 02:44 AM
I apologize to fans of Martina Hingis. It was a mistake for me to have started that thread in the first place. All I did was provide an additional forum for exactly the kind of thing I wanted to see less. I am sorry.
I just hate that sartrista never got a chance to see my response to her "rampage". :lol:

Volcana
May 4th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Sorry, friend. My mistake. My responsibility.

GoGoMaggie
May 4th, 2004, 03:07 AM
I real hate it when ppl start threads and close them after ppl have written in cuz they are so selifish and hypocritical and afraid of being badrepped so annoying.

esquímaux
May 4th, 2004, 03:10 AM
I never clicked on that thread...seemed like drama in the making :D

Volcana
May 4th, 2004, 03:16 AM
I real hate it when ppl start threads and close them after ppl have written in cuz they are so selifish and hypocritical and afraid of being badrepped so annoying.
I have to admit, I don't really understand this whole 'good rep, bad rep' thing. But if 'bad rep' is something you get for starting threads that can't possibly do anything but bring negativity, I certainly deserve it for that one. It was a bad thread.

Ballbuster
May 4th, 2004, 03:20 AM
You knew what you was doing. You said she got her comeuppance. Now you want to act all coy and nice.

I would have more respect for you for just deleting the thread and not saying nothing - like the admins do.

DeDe4925
May 4th, 2004, 03:24 AM
I have to admit, I don't really understand this whole 'good rep, bad rep' thing. But if 'bad rep' is something you get for starting threads that can't possibly do anything but bring negativity, I certainly deserve it for that one. It was a bad thread.
BTW, how did you do it? I thought you had to be an admin or mod to delete a thread. I didn't know there was a feature that could be activated if you create it.

SerialKiller#69
May 4th, 2004, 03:27 AM
Yes Volcana, it was a bad thread.I was trying to understand your intentions but it just all seemed too fishy for me. Props to you for admitting that momentary lapse in judgment.

Cam'ron Giles
May 4th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Please Volcana...It seems to me like you are giving lip service...You made a complete about face from the time I started the "hey Hingis" thread to now...stop straddling the f'ing fence... What are you afraid of? :rolleyes:

Knizzle
May 4th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Please Volcana...It seems to me like you are giving lip service...You made a complete about face from the time I started the "hey Hingis" thread to now...stop straddling the f'ing fence... What are you afraid of? :rolleyes:
I agree with some of what Cam is saying Volcana and it's not pertaining to that thread. You seem to be overly objective, just for the sake of being objective so other posters won't jump on you. It's obvious that you are not truly objective to that degree, or so it seems. Like Cam said? What are you afraid of?? Is it fear of not being well liked??

Knizzle
May 4th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Volcana hidden dream is to become president of the United States, so he wants to please the majority. :tape:

SerialKiller#69
May 4th, 2004, 03:43 AM
:secret:

Volcana
May 4th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Please Volcana...It seems to me like you are giving lip service...You made a complete about face from the time I started the "hey Hingis" thread to now...stop straddling the f'ing fence... What are you afraid of? :rolleyes:Tell me one good thing that thread accomplished. As for 'wanting people to like me', nobody on this board KNOWS me. How the hell can they like me?

If people wanna be mad cause I deleted that thread, let 'em. The only thing they can do is petition the admins to ban me. Which the admins have done in the past, so you might be able to get them to do it.

esquímaux
May 4th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Oh it looks the drama gonna be here tonight!

*Waits with Popcorn*
I want some :D

*plops on the couch and fluffs up a pillow*

Volcana
May 4th, 2004, 03:57 AM
I would have more respect for you for just deleting the thread and not saying nothing - like the admins do.
You couldn't have LESS respect for me, so pretty much ANYTHING I do will result in more respect, or the same amount as now, which is none. I owed the Hingis fans the apology.

azinna
May 4th, 2004, 04:09 AM
How we gone have a thread about a deleted thread, in which we argue about why the former thread was deleted?

Volcana
May 4th, 2004, 04:13 AM
How we gone have a thread about a deleted thread, in which we argue about why the former thread was deleted?
ROTFLMAO!!! Point taken.

Ballbuster
May 4th, 2004, 04:30 AM
, nobody on this board KNOWS me.

When you decide to take off your MASK and be yourself, you'd be able to free yourself. There is nothing enlightening about hiding behind a VEIL.

and whether you know it or not you were quite acidic in that thread.

Rothes
May 4th, 2004, 04:39 AM
http://www.stucky.ch/Timeanew/Images/Timea_B.jpg Sorry But isn't Timea just the cutest!!!!!