PDA

View Full Version : Something happened at Uni-Mart today that pissed me off

twight6
May 3rd, 2004, 11:21 AM
Ok, i went into uni-mart this morning to buy gum for school, and i get two packs and have 75 cents and then some dollar bills, but they are samll 30 cent packs, so the 75 cents would be enough. but she takes them at the register and types in this, now remember, they have a little screen so i can read what she is putting in. she puts in quanity 3 :eek: and then rings up one. so the price comes out to 97 cents when it should have been like under 70 cents. So i said "i only have two, is that price right?" (which i knew it wasn't) and she is like "yeah, that price is right" and she gives me this nasty look. so yeah, i could have paid the extra thirty cents, and yeah it was only 2 packs of gum, but this just pissed me off. so i had them in my hand and i said "if your not going to ring the price up right, i don't want them," and i slammed them on the counter and walked out. Things like this piss me off, that someone doesn't know the difference between 2 and 3 :rolleyes: So anyway, has this ever happened to any of you, but with more money ;) ???

!<blocparty>!
May 3rd, 2004, 11:35 AM
well, when I went to Florida, I know that the price of food in the supermarket is more expensive @ the till coz they add tax onto it at the till (I think) so i found myslef asking the assistant this, but then again, i bought a t.v guide, so it could be that the t.v guide company put the proce on it, and the supermarket would add the tax on, but i aint sure what happens if ya bought food though, i cant frickin remember, anyway, it aint hapened to me with more money!

well, i was in a cafe the other day (well a few weeks ago actually) but i went to pay with a 5.00 note, coz the drink was like 3.50, so I expected 1.50 change, but the person gave me a 10 note!! I looked in amazment and said that i gave her 5.00 and she wudnt beleive me, so i had to persuade her to take her money back and give me the correct change!!!

I was surprised with myslef for being so honest!

I work in a shop, and have short and long changed people on a few occasions!

7~LV3
May 3rd, 2004, 03:28 PM
In 7-11 i was buying an Ice cream at the counter for $2.50 HKD, so the lady got me an ice-cream but it wasn't like the ice-cream in the picture, she was smiling at first, so I asked her kindly, " excuse me (pointing at the picture), how come it is not like that" she freaking threw the ice-cream away then got me a bigger one and slam it in my hand, the ice-cream on top of the cone almost fell...
I sed "thank you bitch" ... then left...

*abby*
May 3rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
i was buying a magazine the other day i think it was closer and on the front it said something like 40p cheaper than heat so the woman rang in 40p for this magazine when it was actually 1.50 but i was honest and we both laughed

bw2082
May 3rd, 2004, 04:23 PM
Ok, i went into uni-mart this morning to buy gum for school, and i get two packs and have 75 cents and then some dollar bills, but they are samll 30 cent packs, so the 75 cents would be enough. but she takes them at the register and types in this, now remember, they have a little screen so i can read what she is putting in. she puts in quanity 3 :eek: and then rings up one. so the price comes out to 97 cents when it should have been like under 70 cents. So i said "i only have two, is that price right?" (which i knew it wasn't) and she is like "yeah, that price is right" and she gives me this nasty look. so yeah, i could have paid the extra thirty cents, and yeah it was only 2 packs of gum, but this just pissed me off. so i had them in my hand and i said "if your not going to ring the price up right, i don't want them," and i slammed them on the counter and walked out. Things like this piss me off, that someone doesn't know the difference between 2 and 3 :rolleyes: So anyway, has this ever happened to any of you, but with more money ;) ???

You should have bought them, then immediatly ask for a refund, call for her manager, and cause problems.

!<blocparty>!
May 3rd, 2004, 06:11 PM
You should have bought them, then immediatly ask for a refund, call for her manager, and cause problems.
LOL, ive done that once!

Crazy Canuck
May 3rd, 2004, 09:51 PM
well, when I went to Florida, I know that the price of food in the supermarket is more expensive @ the till coz they add tax onto it at the till (I think) so i found myslef asking the assistant this, but then again, i bought a t.v guide, so it could be that the t.v guide company put the proce on it, and the supermarket would add the tax on, but i aint sure what happens if ya bought food though, i cant frickin remember, anyway, it aint hapened to me with more money!

well, i was in a cafe the other day (well a few weeks ago actually) but i went to pay with a 5.00 note, coz the drink was like 3.50, so I expected 1.50 change, but the person gave me a 10 note!! I looked in amazment and said that i gave her 5.00 and she wudnt beleive me, so i had to persuade her to take her money back and give me the correct change!!!

I was surprised with myslef for being so honest!

I work in a shop, and have short and long changed people on a few occasions!
I've done that before too. I think somebody gave me two 5's by accident. Another time they only charged me for two cookies and I said "I took three of them". I figure when it's a buck difference I might as well be honest. Or 5 bucks. I've worked enough crappy jobs to know that the cashier will be held responsible for that money