PDA

View Full Version : Please! Please! Please! Please.....

Freewoman33
May 3rd, 2004, 11:42 AM
For those who recorded Venus' Warsaw Semi and Final matches. I'll pay you for a copy.

Also, for those who recorded Venus' Fed Cup matches, I pay for copies of them too.

I've been hearing how awesome the Goddess is playing and would die to have copies of her matches. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Please PM me.

Freewoman33
May 3rd, 2004, 12:42 PM
Please, somebody?

SJW
May 3rd, 2004, 03:08 PM
ummm...i would, but i don't think you can play PAL tapes in the USA :confused:

Martian Jeza
May 3rd, 2004, 03:13 PM
wouldn't it make more sense to say in the title what you want...? "please please please please please please please please please please please please" doesn't say much about what you want, how do you expect answers?

She has allready 2 answers :p Now 3 with mine :lol:

kaki
May 3rd, 2004, 07:21 PM
SJW I would like a copy,I can read it from where I live.Please can you contact me at kaki@venuswilliams.net,.Thanx so much.

pav
May 3rd, 2004, 10:57 PM
wouldn't it make more sense to say in the title what you want...? "please please please please please please please please please please please please" doesn't say much about what you want, how do you expect answers?

I met up with this beautiful shiela once and started burbling "please please PLEASE" She seemed to have a pretty good idea of what the hell I wanted!!

Freewoman33
May 3rd, 2004, 11:37 PM

Thanks for responding. I don't know if it's possible ,but I'll find out and get back to you. Thanks again, for the offer. :hearts:

CC
May 3rd, 2004, 11:48 PM
wouldn't it make more sense to say in the title what you want...? "please please please please please please please please please please please please" doesn't say much about what you want, how do you expect answers?If someone is begging so desperately you would want to know what it could be. The curiosity effect is greater with Please! Please! Please! Please! I believe.

Freewoman33
May 3rd, 2004, 11:59 PM
Somebody, anybody...please? I'll pay for it.