Since there is only one more episode left :sad:, lets discuss our favorite episodes...
Here are mine:
1) The episode when everyone finds out about Monica and Chandler. The BEST episode EVER!!!
"So...this is my bra" - Phoebe
2) The Friends quiz episode where Monica and Rachel bet Chandler and Joey for their apartment
"Viva Las Gay-gas!!" - Monica
3) Monica teaches Chandler how to please a woman...
"7,7,7...SEVEN!!!" - Monica
My all time fave character = Phoebe!!!!! :bounce:
May 3rd, 2004, 02:50 AM
I'm like you...the best episode ever is the one where they all find out about Chandler and Monica. And Phoebe pretends to want him.. Classic.
2.) When Ross has a british accent while he teaches..
3.) When Monica and Rachael fight over something that they both think is theirs (a lamp?) and they become Phoebe's bitches..
I also like the 7, 7, 7...SEVEN...one..
Phoebe is my favourite character!! :wavey:
May 3rd, 2004, 02:53 AM
Oh so many great eps to choose from. My fav. character is probably Rachel, just for the hot factor :)
But my favorite character that isn't one of the 6 friends is Janice. "Oh...My....God..."
May 3rd, 2004, 03:50 AM
1- Monica and Ross audition to dance on TV for New Year's.
2- Rachel pretends to be a smoker b/c she wants the promotion at work.
3- Ross pretends to have a fake accent while teaching his class.
Fave character= Phoebs
May 3rd, 2004, 04:31 AM
My favorite character without a doubt: Chandler :)
1. Chander in a box "Air hole!"
2. The one where no one's ready. "Get out of chair" "Aw you would have drunk the fat"
3. the one where it should have been "ug i'm having another heart attack!"
May 3rd, 2004, 07:08 AM
1. Everyone is throwing the ball around, and Monica takes over the game. "Let's go Team Monica!" Also, Rachel buys that strange fur-less cat ("I'm going to take Mrs. Whiskerson home! Well, what am I supposed to call her, Fluffy? :haha: )
2. The one where everyone finds out about Monica and Chandler. Phoebe is great trying to seduce Chandler ("I'm very bendy!")
3. Even though it's a sad episode, I can never turn off the one where Ross and Rachel break up. :crying2: It is SOOOOOO sad, but it's beautifully written and acted.
Favorite character: Rachel. She's the one that I can idenify with the most.
Aug 31st, 2005, 04:01 PM
How did I guess your favourite would be Phoebe. I heart Phoebe. Then Rachael, then Janice. :p
Also, Rachel buys that strange fur-less cat ("I'm going to take Mrs. Whiskerson home! Well, what am I supposed to call her, Fluffy? :haha: )
:haha: OMG, i almost died during that episode. She had this cushion that it went on :lol: The one where she tries to smoke is also a classic.
Aug 31st, 2005, 04:07 PM
1. The One with the Lottery Tickets -- when Phoebe calls up impersonating the pigeon, it's classic ("...it wasn't that pretty lady's fault. bye...cooo").
2. The One Where Ross Gets Married--again, Phoebe shines, it was the seasoning-ending episode when she's stuck back in NY and everyone's in London for Ross' wedding to Emily. Lisa Kudrow won an Emmy.
3. I can't remember the name, but the one where Sean Penn is Ursula's fiance.
Aug 31st, 2005, 04:21 PM
I adore Friends.
I watched last night an episode from the last season (yes, I know, we are waaayyyy behind in Switzerland) about the bachelor party for Phoebe and Danny DeVito as a stripper (The One where the stripper cries).
All episodes crack me up.
My fav is Monica actually - prob because she reminds me of myself.
Aug 31st, 2005, 04:36 PM
Friends is my favorite show EVER :hearts:
Here are my top 3:
1) The one with the Prom Video
2) The one with Phoebe's Uterus (Where the girls lose their apartment)
3) The one where Everybody Finds Out (Where phoebe tries to seduce chandler :haha:)
I could go on and on for years... I loved every episode of friends with the exception of the last.
My favorite friend is Phoebe, she's the best. Has anyone watched "The Comeback" with her? It's fucking hilarious.
Aug 31st, 2005, 06:08 PM
Not favorite episode, but favorite moment I recall is when Phoebe has trouble with the fire alarm in her apartment...
so she takes it off the wall, opens it up, looks at it while mumbling "huh huh", then takes out her huge heeled shoe from under the table and start smacking it to pieces... i just LOVED that scene ahahahha
and fav character is Phoebe, she is the most freaking hilarious one.
Aug 31st, 2005, 06:23 PM
Aug 31st, 2005, 07:04 PM
:lol: Friends is great! I really miss the guys...
However, my all-time faves are:
1) The one in Las Vegas
2) The one with the other sister (u know, the one with Applegate) and every other Thanksgiving episode!
3) The one with the lottery etc.
Seriously, there are too many to name them all!!!
Canīt say who my fave is, they are all lovely although I really liked....ahhh no, love them all!
Aug 31st, 2005, 07:47 PM
Blek started this. I'm not that surprised really ;).
My favourite character is Phoebe and followed closely by Monica.
1. The One with Rachel's Other Sister @ Thanksgiving where Christina Applegate was the guest star. Classic.
Monica: Is this your first time you're seeing Emma?
Amy: Yeah I think so. (shake hands with Phoebe) It's nice to meet you Emma.
Phoebe : Phoe-Be.
Amy: Oh. That's a funny noise.
Amy: I'm just not really a big fan of Emily.
Amy :( turns around to Phoebe) Emma, Ross wants you.
Amy : Why does she keep making that noise?
2. The One Where Everyone Finds Out. :haha: @ the they don't know that we know that they know that we know. :tape:
3. The One With The Cake. Emma's first birthday. The racing part is classic :haha:
Aug 31st, 2005, 08:04 PM
1) The one where everyone finds out :haha: :haha: that is the most hillarious episode EVER :haha: "They don't know that we know they know we know! :rolls:
Too many others to put them into order :rolls: though the one where Joey can't find the hot girl is a classic :rolls:
Chandler: I gotta check out this hot girl....there she is. *kisses Monica* :haha:
Love the Ross/British accent one & Rachel pretends she's from Bombay :haha:
Fave character: Overall probably Chandler.
Aug 31st, 2005, 08:05 PM
. :haha: @ the they don't know that we know that they know that we know.
Damn, I didn't see you had already quoted this bit :p
Farina Elia Fan
Aug 31st, 2005, 08:09 PM
Sep 4th, 2005, 07:12 PM
I just love Friends, so
1) The One Where Everyone Finds Out (I love when M&C said they'll do a laundry, and Rachel bring her share of clothes)
2) The One with Thanksgiving Flashbacks (I love all Fat Monica vs Chandler stuff)
3) The One With The Rumour (so much cracks me up in this one)
Fave character: Monica, and Chandler, and Phoebe, and Joey, and Rachel, and Ross
Yes, I love them all.
Sep 4th, 2005, 09:16 PM
The one where Rachel has a baby:
Monica: I canít believe this is taking so long. How are you doing?
Rachel: Oh not bad. Do you know that feeling when youíre trying to blow a Saint Bernard out your ass?
Sep 5th, 2005, 02:26 AM
too many to name but if i had to choose then:
1. the one where they all find out
2. Thanksgiving with (applegate as a guest star)
3. the football one
i prefer more some quotes here's some of my faves and that i can think of:
when monica buys these expensives boots and is putting them on outside she makes a sound of pain then
-chandler comes out and asks wat happened?
-monica says oh just yanning (makes a halarius noice)
phoebe sudducing chandler they're talking on when they're gonna have their date etc then she says
-i'm really looking forward to having sexual intercourse with you.
phoebe having a baby
-ross tells her something about her doctor
-phoebe then says "yeah, i don't see 3 babies coming out of your vagina" :lol:
when ross tells phoebe that rachel and him are still married ( rachel is in a taxi)
-phoebe yells at the taxi drivers and tells him to go and rachel is in the taxi yelling to stop
-rachel comes back then she does it again.
and many many more i can go on for ages. like when joey and ross prank call chandler or rachel calling ross about a "fake accent university that would love to have him work full time"
Sep 5th, 2005, 03:29 AM
1. TOW the Apothecary Table
2. TOW the Stoned Guy "Oh no! Bears overboard!"
3. TOW where Ross Got High "I love Jacques Cousteau!" :lol:
Ah, Phoebe. :D
I'm still waiting to get Seasons 5, 7, and 9. I have all the rest though. :)
Sep 5th, 2005, 03:32 AM
I have every single DVD from Seasons 1-9 as well :o
Such a waste of money, I never watch them :tape:LOL, I watch mine every night with dinner....
I just realized how sad that was :lol:
Sep 5th, 2005, 05:09 AM
i watch my seasons all the time! the tenth hasn't come out yet though... will in november here! ugh!
SO hard to pick just 3 episodes but i loved the one where everybody finds out, the one where emma cries *the scene with joey and ross at the coffee shop is the BEST EVER!!* and then probably.... the vegas finale and the one where mon and chandler get married at tied for 3rd. SO GREAT!
i've loved phoebe through all ten seasons... liked chandler for a while at the beginning and then joey's character really started becoming SO funny so he kinda took over so they're tied as well lol
Sep 5th, 2005, 06:23 AM
1. The one with the Routine ("Oh, well, you see, how it works is: The part with Dick Clark in Times Square is actually live, but they tape some of the party stuff ahead of time. Yeah, not a lot of people know that.")
2. The one with all the cheesecake
3. The one with Joey's Award ("Um, I, uh... I'm your teacher. I'm sorry, you're... you're a student, and I like women. In spite of what may be written on the backs of some of these chairs." "And I'm sure that Jessica would like to thank my parents who always believed in me. She'd also like to thank my friends, Chandler, Monica, Ross, Phoebe, and Rachel who's sittin' right there! ")
Also: The one where everyone finds out, The one where Ross and Rachael break up, The one with 2 Monicas (Love that one), and just about anyone with flashbacks.
I pretty much love all the episodes and all the characters, but Monica is probably my favorite.