PDA

View Full Version : Venus' Championship Press Conference (AVI Version)

Foot_Fault
May 2nd, 2004, 09:16 PM
Here's the link:
http://www.jandscup.pl/filmy/040502_williams.wmv

tennisIlove09
May 2nd, 2004, 09:23 PM
Thanks!

:hearts: Venus knows she would be the WB champ without the injury :)

And I love how she's preparing for the French. I sense good things to come in Paris, London, Athens, and New York from Venus. No one can stop her, but injuries. :worship:

Foot_Fault
May 2nd, 2004, 09:27 PM
Thanks!

:hearts: Venus knows she would be the WB champ without the injury :)

And I love how she's preparing for the French. I sense good things to come in Paris, London, Athens, and New York from Venus. No one can stop her, but injuries. :worship:
I agree, she confirmed it, and it actually showed before her Injury...she just got to hit her stride that's all. What was up with the Camera man ALL IN HER MOUTH? Beautiful to look at...but WHOA?!!! LOL:lol:

vs1
May 2nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
LOVE HER!! :hearts:

She is gaining confidence, moving well and acting regal!! All things that make her the queen!!

I liked the camera close-up to her mouth. She's got beautiful lips!! :hearts:

calabar
May 2nd, 2004, 09:31 PM
LOVE HER!! :hearts:

She is gaining confidence, moving well and acting regal!! All things that make her the queen!!

I liked the camera close-up to her mouth. She's got beautiful lips!! :hearts:
What's up with that close up shot? Seems like the cameraman has the hots for Vee. Makes me jealous. LOL

dreamgoddess099
May 2nd, 2004, 09:33 PM
That camera guy has serious problems. What's with all the zooming. In the online chat clip, he actually starts at her feet then scrolls up her entire body with that camera. Do they do that to the male players?

vs1
May 2nd, 2004, 09:34 PM
Hey Cal, seems like WE ALL have the hots for Vee!! Some admit it freely (like me!). Others PRETEND they don't, but we all know they are enamoured! ;) :tape:

vs1
May 2nd, 2004, 09:35 PM
That camera guy has serious problems. What's with all the zooming. In the online chat clip, he actually starts at her feet then scrolls up her entire body with that camera. Do they do that to the male players?
I wish they did that with Marat and Tommy more! ;) :tape:

LindsayRocks89
May 2nd, 2004, 09:37 PM
can someone give me a summary of what she said, cause it wouldnt let me watch the interview, thanks :wavey:

vs1
May 2nd, 2004, 09:41 PM
Well, I'm still to enamoured by her beautiful lips to remember it all in full details, but in summary:

1. She enjoys playing in Warsaw and she's happy to be winning again. It felt strange for her to not win earlier this year, but she realises that it's all part of coming back.

2. She is preparing for the French Open. She is feeling that she is (finally) moving well, getting to every ball, applying pressure to her opponents. She felt that she was getting to that point at Wimby last year but then she got injured and was out. Oh well.

3. She wanted to follow-up last week's win with another win, so she's accomplished that goal.

They had this close-up of her beautiful lips!! It was VERY distracting!!! :hearts:

Venus Forever
May 2nd, 2004, 09:46 PM
Seriously, what was that with the closeup of her mouth?? :lol:

vs1
May 2nd, 2004, 09:50 PM
Well, it's simple. When you've got beautiful lips, then people are drawn to it! That's what the close-up was all about. I didn't mind it ONE BIT!! ;)

Pureracket
May 2nd, 2004, 11:11 PM
Again, this J&S site has been incredible in how its posted the interviews.

Deira
May 3rd, 2004, 03:25 AM
Loved the interview and what lusicious lips they are. Some women spend thousands to try to achieve lips like that, but alas ..... something is always missing. I really liked how Vee is being realistic in saying one days at a time, one match at a time. Thatagirl Vee :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Rocketta
May 3rd, 2004, 03:36 AM
the close on the lips was hilarious and vs1 you are hilarious! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :lol:

These video clips are great. It's a shame how bad some American sites are compared to this...:(

dreamgoddess099
May 3rd, 2004, 03:50 AM
Again, this J&S site has been incredible in how its posted the interviews.
Yeah, I too enjoyed all of the clips they posted of Venus. All 200 of them. :lol:

GoGoMaggie
May 3rd, 2004, 03:54 AM
I can't wait for her to face the Belgians.
I think in her current form, she has a chance to beat them.